Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:33:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to break teenage video game addiction  (Read 3288 times)
Xember

Activity: 110
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:40:13 AM

Games such as dota, dota2, csgo and much more caused the teenager addiction nowdays. How to prevent this things happen to our teenagers.

There is really now way to break it. No matter how much you scold the kid if he really wants to play, I’m certain that he will make ways. Although, my friend has an interesting way of totally eliminating games into his boys system. She just let her son play for as long as he could, and eventually, his son felt tired of playing. Hope it works for you.
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:24:54 PM

Games such as dota, dota2, csgo and much more caused the teenager addiction nowdays. How to prevent this things happen to our teenagers.

It is nearly impossible to prevent a teenager from playing video games. They are digital natives and they cannot resist appealing world of video games. Only one solution that i know is that not intrudicing the compiter games to teenager from the very first beginning.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:24:43 PM

This is a difficult thing to do especially for teenagers. When I was a college student, I was a video game addict. I play for 5 hours after school and sometime I was absent at school because I wake up late because of computer games. It's always best to think of your future instead of getting addicted on video games.
Kolly

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:27:57 PM

For many people struggling with addiction, the toughest step toward recovery is the very first one: deciding to make a change. It’s normal to feel uncertain about whether you’re ready to make a change, or if you have what it takes to quit. Undecided Undecided Undecided Kiss
One way to discourage teenagers from this addiction is to encourage them to engage in sports. Parents must also find time to bond with their kids to do away with this addiction

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
Lounadolcy

Activity: 179

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:29:16 PM

by winning them Wink :p
arnobs007
Copper Member

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:40:34 PM

You should take care from the very fast whether your teenager playing this games or not.
moshiul13

Activity: 330

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:36:07 PM

Then you have to convert them. At first make something which teenage will love or motivate them for different sectors like tours, sports etc.
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:36:27 PM

what's wrong with that teenager playing? The adult life is ahead of him and many tasks and problems that he will need to solve...if he doesn't play enough in his childhood, he will play in adulthood - it's much worse...and if he see an example that there is entertainment not only in video games, but also outside of them - then he can also rest in other ways
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:32:33 AM

give them a good education, give them a positif activities, involve them in every decision and give them responsibility. i think slowly but sure that can stop them from game addiction

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
mirror001

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:49:59 AM

It genuinely has turned into a close pestilence inside our social orders. The truth of the matter is, individuals normally pick the easy way out. This enables them to wind up noticeably a curve sort legend in "their" reality. At the point when in actuality, it is negligible.
For some, individuals, battling with dependence, the hardest advance toward recuperation is the first: choosing to roll out an improvement. It's typical to feel unverifiable about whether you're prepared to roll out an improvement, or in the event that you have what it takes to stop.
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:02:52 AM

The best thing solution of course is prevention. Most of the time students get addicted to online games because it is the most common interest among their friends in their age group. I think by letting them know how it can affect their lives and studies should be enough for them to think carefully. You can also set the example about the student who died from staying in front of the computer for three days straight. There are also numerous accounts about someone getting killed because of name calling in an internet café.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:11:30 AM

Go to school, focus well on your studies, that's all. You only need to religiously follow your aim/goal which is to stay away from those games.

Those dota, and the same games, they are really addictive to teens when you have a boring life, when you don't know how to atleast use your time wisely. It is also a result of parents who are permissive. They should have prevented it from happening if they are attending to their children and not just giving what they want.

LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:05:09 AM

You should take care from the very fast whether your teenager playing this games or not.
New technology has good but negative impacts as well on teens. They spend most of their time in playing video games which is harmful for health. We must encourage our youngsters to take part in sports which is very beneficial for health. We must not provide them gadgets up to certain age limit.

trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:03:58 PM

addiction is bad. it is fed from the spiritual gaps of people. but with a strong psychology it is possible to get rid of dependencies. people like the easy one. they do not want to think. that is exactly what the capitalist system wants to do. to numb people and make them dependent. thus constituting a heap of dependent people who do not think. If you do not want to be in this system, do good things for yourself.
Elsa Khan

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:11:05 PM

Now a days the main reason for these addiction to video games is there is no scope to play outdoor games like football,cricket etc.So most of the teenager get them addicted into games.So to break it there must enough scope for away sports.
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:24:22 PM

If you have a workable solution, I'm ready to listen....Sad

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
eucliffe

Activity: 203

Was that was it was?

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:35:28 PM

Just enjoy playing while you can, this type of addiction will fade before you realize it, or when reality makes you realize that there are lots of more important things that you need to focus on other than playing video games, or when the responsibility hits you hard that you don't have a choice but to quit. So i suggest just enjoy the game while it lasts.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
moanamakeway

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:54:02 AM

Good observation. Yes it is prevalent among teenagers even for young adults. In my opinion, of tgere is an alternative to this, we must give them some recreational activities that will involve them moving physically like basketball, etc. We must push this movement.
charmaine08

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:04:56 AM

It is impossible to break that teenage video game addiction , it is normal in all people that we are addicted in one thing .
bobbykulot

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:20:28 AM

to break that addiction game is make sure give them a limit time to play like a 1 to 2 hour.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: