Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:38:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to break teenage video game addiction  (Read 3288 times)
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:35:56 AM

To prevent yourself from wasting your time playing games, you need to look for something you love doing, something you can commit to. Bty doing that, you can be more productive and it will boost your morale and self confidence. You can try also learning new things.
What if the person just loves playing and committing to games?
Pintasak

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:46:52 AM

Games such as dota, dota2, csgo and much more caused the teenager addiction nowdays. How to prevent this things happen to our teenagers.
Parents or elders have their responsibilities in building a child growth.we should help them educate thereself nor in addiction to this online video games we should let them know that this are not good for their physicall and mental health it will never give them good things

To prevent yourself from wasting your time playing games, you need to look for something you love doing, something you can commit to. Bty doing that, you can be more productive and it will boost your morale and self confidence. You can try also learning new things.

surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:49:50 AM

Tell them go outside and run around a little bit. Not only are they playing video games but eating crap all day and not getting enough exercise. You do that long enough and you will end up as one of the countries with the biggest obesity problems in the world.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
xena2

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:47:09 AM

Games such as dota, dota2, csgo and much more caused the teenager addiction nowdays. How to prevent this things happen to our teenagers.
Find something more interesting. Find something where you can divert your attention at. Like going out and learning new sports or hobby.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:19:36 PM

It is necessary to show children a lot of interesting games in real life. I'm sure that if a child shows how great it is to play tennis or volleyball, then he will not want to play video games.

Problem is those require a partner who wants to play those games and at the same time, then you have to go to tennis court etc. To start playing a video game all you have to do it double click the game icon.

:]
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:56:17 PM

Parents or elders have their responsibilities in building a child growth.we should help them educate thereself nor in addiction to this online video games we should let them know that this are not good for their physicall and mental health it will never give them good things

You're heavily underestimating the amount of things that can be learned in a playful way through a videogame. I picked up most of Math, Stats, Economics, Business and Accounting through playing various games. Didn't really see anything surprising in school or even university after that.
Master Third

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:22:37 AM

It is true that many of young people nowadays are very addicted with such kind of games and it causes a problem with parents. Prevention from being addicted I think is very hard to become effective as they already captive. Maybe the only way to snatch them from being addicted is always reminding them about what is their responsibility in life and hope that through it they will realize that life if not more on games.
FirEaSeA

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:07:16 AM

It's going to  be hard if all of his friends are all playing that game. He must stop seeing his friends if he decided to stop this addiction.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:12:25 AM

It is true that many of young people nowadays are very addicted with such kind of games and it causes a problem with parents. Prevention from being addicted I think is very hard to become effective as they already captive. Maybe the only way to snatch them from being addicted is always reminding them about what is their responsibility in life and hope that through it they will realize that life if not more on games.
What would you say their responsibility is then? Seems to me like most adults are miserable, so I wouldn't exactly want my children to follow their paths. But maybe I've gotten something wrong.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:07:57 PM

The problem is the parent. Because parents are the reason why their child was addicted to video games. They let their child play as long as he want. Parent should limit their child in playing video game in his/her early age. Its hard to break their addiction in video game if they practice it since they were a child.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:26:43 PM

I really think that it's too difficult to break this kind of habit. As you know, teenage life brings a lot of stress and pressure, playing computer games is their only outlet for stress. Just let them enjoy and make sure that they are still doing their job as a student.
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:30:13 PM

I also like playing computer games, teenagers life is too stressful that is why it's good to have fun. It's becoming an addiction because it's really fun to play. It's really hard to stop playing computer games, the best thing to do is to control your self and do your responsilities first.
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:45:32 PM

Set some rules that will help them to avoid from using computers. Do not allow them to use computers when it is just for fun.

patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:34:30 PM

To have complete control on their video game usage. For your children to realize that playing videogames is a privilege that must be earned from the parents. This involves conditioning and alot of tough love. This also teaches children responsibility not just to themselves but for their surroundings. Also, it gives them an option to actually go outside and involve themselves in sports.

Ian21

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:39:24 AM

computer game is good because it can gave an enjoyment to the people who play this but there are time that all of the person who plays that game become a addicted .it is not the about the internet game it is all about the person who take that game.We can control them take them t the place that have no internet connection.
TeLlMeFrY

Activity: 392

Spanish Translator

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:38:51 AM

We will need to look for hobbies where the people who get or can get addicted can use their time and feel the same satisfaction that they are feeling when they are playing a game. However I don´t think that is only a problem of videogames. There are many other addictions and the problem generally comes from the person who got addicted, because has so many problems in his life that he is forced to find a refuge that is the addiction. So I think that the best solution to this problem is to improve the tools that the people has to deal with his problems (because they are unavoidable) and then, fortunately we will see the future of less teens destroyed.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:50:08 AM

I really think that it's too difficult to break this kind of habit. As you know, teenage life brings a lot of stress and pressure, playing computer games is their only outlet for stress. Just let them enjoy and make sure that they are still doing their job as a student.
I played games a lot when I was young and I was never really stressed. That's just a cliche.
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:01:54 AM

I used to play games everyday when I was a teenager, I was good at it and I had a lot of fun doing it. It made me realize I can focus and do something for many hours if I really like it. This gave me the goal to look or create for a job that I really like. To look for a way to earn money that comes from something I really like.

I do not believe in game addiction, gaming can teach you a lot of things that are really useful in everyday life.
km4700ruda

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:28:03 AM

I was on the same situation a few years ago, i was so damn addicted to videogames, i spent more than 12 hours a day playing those kind of games like dota , league of legends, and a lot of moba's.

I am lucky right now because now i hate video games
football998

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:29:24 AM

I think you should let them be addicted to a sport that replaces the game

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: