Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:15:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to break teenage video game addiction  (Read 3288 times)
marinomario

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:41:31 PM

Doing Positive Things at Leisure Time As much as possible take your time to do other activities besides playing online games. Expand positive activities you can do such as joking with family, sports, writing blogs, playing music, and so forth. make yourself as busy as possible with your new hobby so you do not have a chance to think about playing the onlline games again.

mingle with Others
Interacting with others is very important to humans. Therefore, start outdoors do not confine yourself in the room, contact your friends immediately to gather together to discuss positive activities

btcminer49er

Activity: 327
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:38:26 PM

I think the biggest mistake for those parents that are going to have and are having kids right now is that like they are letting them to play on computer/phone for a long time. Of course they gonna get addicted. You need to control that from early ages...
Blockgraham

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:17:03 PM

Fight fire with fire. Once you introduce something that interests them more than Dota2, they'll keep up this interest themselves. Some creative well-organized events on remarkable themes might be a good solution. Also get them acquainted with new versatile people.
Yakult

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:17:17 PM

Talk to them and give them or show them that there are other things they can do. You might want to support them as well since games like dota 2 and cs go is also considered as sport. Sooner or later they will realize that it is tiring.

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:42:20 PM

Games such as dota, dota2, csgo and much more caused the teenager addiction nowdays. How to prevent this things happen to our teenagers.
You should know their other hobbies, maybe sports will be a good option.
paras20

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:50:34 AM

Games such as dota, dota2, csgo and much more caused the teenager addiction nowdays. How to prevent this things happen to our teenagers.
You can break teenage video game addiction by giving your child a diplomatic talk and show to him a good disciple give him chance for recovery invite him to go alls getting busy to him self
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:55:14 AM

Convince them to participate in workshops when it's their vacation. Enroll them in a martial arts school, dancing school or a school that teaches how to play an instrument.
dokaL

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:04:52 AM

Maybe one thing to consider in stopping or preventing a teenager in video games is you should involve him or her in extra curriculum activities such as sports or outdoor activity, then attending different types of workshop.
Nikola95

Activity: 231
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:18:56 AM

I have never played the games such is dota2 and other similar games, and thanks god for that. I know many people are addicted to them. But when it comes to general addiction of video games, I think the best thing is to let it pass. Because there is no result if you forbid something to someone, and you can't control youre child all the time.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                                         Y I E L D                                         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
EASIEST WAY TO EARN INTEREST IN CRYPTO

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                Twitter          Telegram          Token                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:02:56 AM

You get addicted to games when you've got nothing to do. Some video games can be helpful to the brain. Addiction can however be broken by finding a job for teenagers. Teenagers should also be encouraged to take interest in reading; it helps a lot.
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:14:02 AM

I think it's very for us to break teenage video game addiction because it is fun playing video games if you are teenager. I think almost all adults experienced that.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:26:18 PM

It's just a stage in life and it's going to pass very soon, I used to be addicted to playing games a lot especially when i didn't have my own console, it got to a time that when i had my own console i played till i eventually got bored with it. Let them play it will get to a time when they will realize that they are other things important than video games.

I have some friends too who happen to be an online game addict before but years had past,  so many things that happened to their lives that they pass being an online gamer.  There are also teenagers who can control their selves and has a bettter performance at school even though they played a lot.

Andrianla

Activity: 331

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:46:16 PM

I think it can not be denied because the game is fun. On average my friend played MOBA genre game. I think it does not matter if we love the game but do not forget what we should do.
unlostv

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:58:48 PM

Yeah I actually play those video games and I don;t want to be addicted , we have to find a way for this !
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 05:43:37 PM

For many it has simply become a way of life. Degeneracy has taken hold in many aspects of our current societies. This is not a trend that is going to be easily reversed.

butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:20:21 PM

It's really difficult to break it because during this age, teenagers experience a lot of pressure at school, work, emotion, and a lot more. Playing computer games is their only escape for stress and pressure. It's better to just remind them that they still have to focus and prioritize their study. There's nothing wrong with playing computer games, as long as it's not too much that it affects your daily life and habits.
Sneginka111

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:12:17 PM

Don't be a shitty parent, teach your kid the importance of hanging out with freinds, doing sports, going innawoods and stuff.
Samj16

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:34:46 PM

Maybe parents should make limitations to their children when using computer or gadgets. Much better if they can divert their childs attention to other interesting things that they can do.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
2ballsfrog

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:38:04 PM

"Addiction" - you say it like it's a bad thing...
Should they be drinking and smoking?
smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:47:32 PM

If you are a parent or guardian I suggest you should control their use of gadgets or computers/consoles, in teen age stage I believe there is a strong effect of video games to their brains or attitude just like what happen to me before, for those young people they must know their limitation in playing, playing is good but excessive spending of their time to play is bad.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: