Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:36:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to break teenage video game addiction  (Read 3288 times)
acekrish

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:16:03 PM

The only videogame I played  and addicted as a teenager was FIFA. Once you grow older, your interest will slowly decrease in those suffs .That is my experience.But as for to break while in teenage is to try to be busy in other things like sports or study or hangout with friends and be socially active.That can break.
hacking13

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:42:51 PM

Get rid of any gaming console present.... block their access online to most frequently visited gaming sites. Replace all this with them reading books more.

And also communication is key.... I still believe when u make them see the reasons for ur actions some will understand and adhere to the new instructions given
FinalFury

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:46:56 PM

Are all those online community games? Block the connection to those servers at a router level.
FinalFury

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:37:27 PM

Get rid of any gaming console present.... block their access online to most frequently visited gaming sites. Replace all this with them reading books more.

And also communication is key.... I still believe when u make them see the reasons for ur actions some will understand and adhere to the new instructions given

I think another good idea would be to get rid of their online console, get them a non online older one. A Game Cube, PS2, etc. The games are cheaper, and if it's all they have they will enjoy it just as much.
GalahadSeika

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:49:49 PM

In breaking teenage addiction you dont have to rush it because if you did rush it like destroying all your gadgets so that your son/daughter won play anymore you will cause psychological impact in them,  you dont want your child rebelling agaisnt you right? I suggest do it little by little start by giving them a hobby or something to focus on like real life stuff getting friends keep doing that until your child fully adapts.
noelwenceslao03

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:54:41 PM

Well, to break any addiction frome something, you must put your attention on some other thing. You can introduce yourself to some outdoor sport, or some other kind of hobby that does not involve video games.

CΛVIΛR       CRYPTO & REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FUND DIVERSIFICATION & CROWDFUNDING
[ PRE-ICO ▶  Running Now!! ]     [     ICO    ▶  December 12th ]

▐ ██ ███ ████          TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        REDDIT          ████ ███ ██ ▌
RonJohannson

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:22:18 AM

Discovering girls (or guys) is what did it for me.  Of course this was in 1988 and I was rocking an original Nintendo with Milli Vanilli blasting in the background.  The fact that any girl wanted to chill out with me was a miracle! But it happened, and I dropped the video games and started chasing girls around immediately.  
Junel

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:48:39 AM

As i observed that many  teenage had addicted in video computer game because of uncontroll computer  shop's. Not only computer shop's but because lack of discipline of their parents. Government can control for that kind of addiction by teaching their parants through local program that they must discipline them in biblical way .
Junel

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:12:28 AM

Addiction in video game specially online by deactivating in app store and playstore
princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:13:50 AM

If we don't want children to be addicted in video games, we should have disciplined them from the very start. We should have given them time limitations in using gadgets. Like what they've said, PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE.
Addiction is really hard to stop especially if a person doesn't want to change his/her lifestyle. What you can do to help them stop is to help them redirect their attentions to different things just like sports and other activities that might be useful and worth it for them. Discipline them by confescating their gadgets if they don't want to stop playing video games.
coorsaur

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:26:20 AM

Games such as dota, dota2, csgo and much more caused the teenager addiction nowdays. How to prevent this things happen to our teenagers.

Allow teenagers to play but limit the time. Make them realize they have something to do.
That they have to set their schedules. It will also help them to let go of the stress
Jexjatto

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:24:40 PM

By your question, that means he is already addicted, now it's time to give him a new hubby, In order for someone to learn something or forget something, the has to replace it with something else, look for other areas of interest and start to do that one even more ..

If you have the gaming console in your house, it will be a good idea to take it away for a while, ..
Engage in a more reality activity,..
i think that might help..
hotcoin1234

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:32:33 PM

Games such as dota, dota2, csgo and much more caused the teenager addiction nowdays. How to prevent this things happen to our teenagers.

I believe firstly is the technology that causes this problems as nowadays computer/laptops/netbooks most household will have this technology at home which can be a lure to the teenagers and follow by lan shops and their peers are a great influence to the teenagers who like to play video games. Try to divert their attention to more fun outdoor activities that they might like in so that they are not so glue to the video games.......... 
Gintron

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:35:49 PM

The first thing is to do is to talk with your child. Make it clear about the consequences that video games have. Remember
most of the things you say wont make any sense to them. That is why you must encourage your kid to have other activities.
Reward them for anytime they go for a walk or clean the dishes etc. Don't be fast to punish them that will only create resentment
towards you. Try to do something with them. That can be a little difficult but Don't give up.

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
Strongball

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:19:49 PM

I've went through that addiction several times, I believe parents are the qualified ones to really
pull it off. Addiction to these games are caused by frustrations in life and that escape option that
teens resort too. They need a proper outlet in life and regulations. Video games aren't that bad, it's
only bad when you let it control and consume over you, and when it does that is addiction.
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:22:02 AM

To prevent this addiction you should disable the internet connection everywhere. That is the best solution. Disabling the internet connection is a must to those who wants to prevent their addiction. If this sounds hard lets make it light solution don't use gadgets, such as cellphone, computer, tablets and all gadgets. If this sound hard let's make it to personal. Discipline yourself is the better solution to prevent the addiction.
fanhuaijiao713

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:22:14 PM

Teenagers online game addiction, Internet addiction, we should do this!
Limit your time online.
Transfer your interests.
3. Outdoor activities.
Beat him in the game.
5. Supervision of computer network.
6. Delete game.
7. Visit a doctor if necessary.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:17:16 AM

The state of play of adolescent children is now at an alarming rate. Many eager to play games to forget about eating, forget to sleep, neglected learning debt. Families and schools need to closely monitor and educate them about healthy and positive lifestyles. Show the effects of game addiction.
zedkiel08

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:57:31 AM

Teenage this days spent their whole time in games , like the games that played through the internet. Because playing games online this days are popular just like the game dota 1 and dota 2 where the players earn money when they win in the competitions and tournaments. They have been addicted to it , and its hard for them stopped with it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
rowel21

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:03:44 AM

Be more strict don't let them do things you know its not good for l them make a schedule for everyday things that they nneeded to do an hour for playing studying  and while growing up  teach them how to manage time

>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM

Code:
>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: