Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:32:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO PURCHASE BITCOIN?  (Read 4700 times)
Chrisdstar (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:53:39 PM

Good day friends,

Since the emergency of bitcoin, which now serves as a model for other cryptocurrencies,there have been a massive surge of other cryptocurrencies, ICOs, coin price fluctuations and other market changes.

These changes if well monitored and studied can cause geometric increase in one's fortune but on the flip side, these changes can also liquidate one's capital.

So many pros have managed to create some undocumented rules on how they trade based on their experiences in coin market.

Now this post is aimed solely at those rules that have kept you in the game(bitcoin and other cryptos trading) all these years.let's share with us,our wealth of experiences,our rules and our strategies because it is said that Iron sharpens iron.

Let's hear you.

dasdo

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:00:57 PM

Perhaps my opinion is corny. But I think that bitcoin is always profitable to buy. And if you want to be in a bigger plus, you can certainly try to catch the low price of this crypto currency, but in this case you can not guess and only see how bitcoin will grow even more. So buy bitcoins are always the next 3-5 years and will not lose. Roll Eyes
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:02:12 PM

Good day friends,

Since the emergency of bitcoin, which now serves as a model for other cryptocurrencies,there have been a massive surge of other cryptocurrencies, ICOs, coin price fluctuations and other market changes.

These changes if well monitored and studied can cause geometric increase in one's fortune but on the flip side, these changes can also liquidate one's capital.

So many pros have managed to create some undocumented rules on how they trade based on their experiences in coin market.

Now this post is aimed solely at those rules that have kept you in the game(bitcoin and other cryptos trading) all these years.let's share with us,our wealth of experiences,our rules and our strategies because it is said that Iron sharpens iron.

Let's hear you.
I would rather suggest you to wait until 25th October. There are many people out there saying that the prices of Bitcoin might fall after that. Even the prices have rose to this height for that thing. So basically considering a shorter term , somewhere near 25th October should be a significant time.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 602

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 02:05:47 PM

Certainly not Next year.You an already buy now and wait, the price may be dragged below for awhile that may take weeks but you will see weeks later that the price will recover and an investors like you will be happy to see price goes up eventually. Holding bitcoin in your wallet will serve as investment.

yishak

Activity: 269

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:08:08 PM

There is one rule every trader (or any other person) should follow when it comes to buying and selling which is - buy low , sell high . Try to buy when bitcoin market is low like for example when there are panic sells happening then sell when the price goes up. Its as some as that . There ain't no secret strategies.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:10:06 PM

in my opinion, there is no "best" time to purchase bitcoin. it all depends on your willingness to enter the world of cryptocurrency, tolerance to the volatility of the market, greed versus your goal/target price. the strategy that I use is cost-averaging method wherein I set aside a certain amount of my salary per month to purchase bitcoin regardless of the price.
ScaryMe

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:11:37 PM

For me, the best to purchase bitcoin is wheb you feel that it is low but I will suggest that you must purchase next year because the will going so high, and I really expect that the price will gonna soar high, more than what we have here now, the  just hold for long for investment. That is how I think.

BitcoinFrik

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:13:03 PM

Wait for Bitcoin Gold fork, this is the only reason Bitcoin gained so much right now, but soon it will fall, people will panic and sell with emotion. Just be patient. Smiley
Emoclaw

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:13:29 PM

It is ALWAYS the best time to buy Bitcoin, assuming you're going to hold long-term.
You've got nothing to lose, even if you buy at the ATH and then the price corrects, you'll still profit in a matter of a few months.
Hurry up and don't wait any longer, you may have missed $1K and $2K but when this gets to $20K you'll be hoping to have bought now.
eldrin

Activity: 644
Merit: 143

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 02:23:40 PM

Years ago. If we can only turn back time  Grin But seriously, for me, there's no best time. All the time is a good time to buy, then hold them for a long time, and when you feel like withdrawing, then withdraw, just be sure that the value of what you're about to withdraw is much more than the value of what you've invested.

bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 02:33:17 PM

Dude even you bought Bitcoin at $6000 , you are still not buying at loss. In the next few years, Bitcoin can be $20000+ thats 3x of your investment now. What are you waiting for. Buy now, because next year on October 2018, you will not see Bitcoin at $5700 per bitcoin forever.

cng-

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:33:36 PM

Best time was 8 years ago. Next best time is day.   Cheesy
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:36:48 PM

In buying bitcoins you should be smart. It's wise to wait for it to fall because of this you will earn a lot of money. It is as if panic selling has been sold and people are forced to sell their bitcoins to prevent further reduction of its value. They are right but here there will be opportunities for traders to buy cheap bitcoins. And of course the sellers will be left with the rise of bitcoins fast and that will enter panic buying.
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 02:39:05 PM

Bitcoin is not a right time to purchase it , we can buy any time and sell any time bitcoin because bitcoin price high and low any time. if bitcoin price down then it will be a right time to buy bitcoin . when bitcoin price is low we buy and when it's price is grow we sell so that is a right time to buy bitcoin.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:39:14 PM

if it is just investment you are looking for, then buying at any time is a good choice since bitcoin is a very good long term investment. and when you are not a trader, it makes for perfect option to just buy and hold it long term. of course it is always best to buy when prices are lower, in a dip or have a big rally coming.

as a trader, just to buy and sell and make profit, things will be very different. you can use different analysis techniques on the market to come up with the best time to buy and then sell bitcoin. it is very helpful, i admit that but it is not as helpful as you may wish it to be. bitcoin is mostly affected by the news. at least most of the times it is. so you have to have your ear to the ground to listen to what is happening and how they can change things. that is also a type of analysis the market though.

There is a FOMO brewing...
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:43:40 PM

Well it depends on your budget, but obviously that the best moment to buy bitcoin is now, because a big bullish trend is approaching, we are just a week before the hard fork, and a lot of people are going to buy bitcoins before October 25th, that means that the price can go up for at least 5% or maybe more, so if you want to invest and make a quick profit, invest right now before it is too late.

Hello
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:49:18 PM

i don't think that, purchase of bitcoin  to need any best time. because there have  not any best time for purchase of bitcoin. when you feel that it's price is low,then you can  buy them.besides the price of bitcoin is growing. so, you should buy  now,and hold them for long-term
jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:49:44 PM

You can buy the coin anytime, it hasn't reach its maximum potential yet so the price that we are seeing will surely increase. We can't apply the practice for stocks yet as of now because there is a higher chance that price will go up rather than going down.

So if you have the funds available to buy a coin or a fraction of it don't hesitate to buy it or don't wait for the price to go down because you might regret it at the end.
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:51:12 PM

This year alone, I have come across this same question several times. At each time, Bitcoin was at a price lower than what it currently is. Same question was asked when it was $1000, then it climbed to $2000, then $2500 and now we have passed the $5000 mark and this question is still being asked. In other words, the best time to buy and hodl for long term is now.
xebecstyx

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:54:11 PM

Actually, any time of your choosing would be a sufficient reason to purchase bitcoins. The good question there is when you will actually exchange it for cash. There are many trends and reasons that would affect the value of bitcoins as it may increase or decrease at any moment. Based on what I have read, it would be best to study how the market is affected with the leading trends, which can somehow help you to decide when its best to buy or sell bitcoins.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: