Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:44:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SBC] StableCoin ¦¦ A new breed of cryptocurrency ¦¦ v1.2 RELEASED  (Read 102735 times)
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 12:05:44 AM

When will the shops be opened?  Or a trading place be formed?

OP said shops will open after SBC gets onto an exchange.

Give SBC a week to get going then we should ask for it to be traded on Cryptsy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
WikiLeaksLover

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 01:31:06 AM

op never paid the bounty for me building the faucet.
feeleep
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 04:08:49 AM

FYI this pool has getwork too http://stc.coinmine.pl (stated stratum only in 2nd post) and silverwolf.ath.cx/sbc/  is stratum only

but i haven't seen my balance increase yet and every block is found by unknown, not sure if i should be mining here...

EDIT account balance is updating now

Hi - I switched to different pool server with higher efficiency but its have a bug now showing block finder. I am working on it now. However all payments are 100% correct. Yesterday we had some performance problems with mysql but it is fixed now permanently.

And indeed we added longpoll support

feeleep

fenican

Activity: 1394
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 04:10:12 AM

I mentioned SBC on Cryptsy chat and they said it has been evaluated and should be coming soon
96redformula

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 04:29:54 AM

I mentioned SBC on Cryptsy chat and they said it has been evaluated and should be coming soon

It should be, no coin has had a more fair stable steady start.
the1silverwolf

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 04:54:31 AM

I agree the Launch was very good.

--
the1silverwolf
mebezac

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 05:10:33 AM

I agree the Launch was very good.

Agreed, definitely one of the best launches so far.

BTC: 168d57nW72Y6DidPgE88iL7vYmpQD45dYK|LTC: LLPttXuFF2uTo2CWeEwXU5CwcUcgQ4NGd3
The_Catman

Activity: 168

Captain Jack Fenderson

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 06:32:29 AM

For everyone who keeps complaining about the premine and questioning the "mixing service", I assume it's basically the same thing as the "shared wallet" service provided by blockchain.info. It is very doable and already been done.

However, I will not assume that this service will actually be available until it is.

feeleep
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 07:13:14 AM

FYI this pool has getwork too http://stc.coinmine.pl (stated stratum only in 2nd post) and silverwolf.ath.cx/sbc/  is stratum only

but i haven't seen my balance increase yet and every block is found by unknown, not sure if i should be mining here...

EDIT account balance is updating now

Hi - I switched to different pool server with higher efficiency but its have a bug now showing block finder. I am working on it now. However all payments are 100% correct. Yesterday we had some performance problems with mysql but it is fixed now permanently.

And indeed we added longpoll support

feeleep

Problem with missing block finders is fixed now - you are welcome to put more hashpower to our pool!

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 07:17:07 AM

support the stablecoin faucet!!

http://stablecoin.me.ly

send donations to

sJpYDM1nTvZbxYoxt8aMf7twskzB8Tfd6Q

the dev promised to pay me to start the faucet and never made good on the promise. going on 2 days now since i've heard from him.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
The_Catman

Captain Jack Fenderson

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 07:58:54 AM

the dev promised to pay me to start the faucet and never made good on the promise. going on 2 days now since i've heard from him.

Where exactly did the dev promise to give anyone anything for a faucet? 'cause it wasn't in this thread.

r3wt

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 08:07:48 AM

Where exactly did the dev promise to give anyone anything for a faucet? 'cause it wasn't in this thread.

in private message

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
The_Catman

Captain Jack Fenderson

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 08:48:11 AM

in private message

Well that sounds legit Roll Eyes

r3wt

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 08:50:23 AM

what is the bounty for a faucet?

I've built a number of faucets:

http://megs4u.tk

http://newbcoin.com

http://1gld.us

http://coinbit.pw/gldfaucet/
There's no specific bounty set up but I could toss some coins your way to fund it. 200 or so.

here is the proof douche.

The_Catman

Captain Jack Fenderson

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 09:14:13 AM

Hey look, I can do it too!

I'm going to give you 523 SBC just because I feel like it.

Look, your claim might be legit, there's no way for me to confirm or deny that. But there's no reason for you to be whining that the dev hasn't paid you when he hasn't even been in the thread since you posted about it, and you didn't even mention that it was done until you were whining about not getting paid.

The "quote" you supplied didn't even have a promise in it in the first place.

r3wt

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 09:18:24 AM

Hey look, I can do it too!

I'm going to give you 523 SBC just because I feel like it.

Look, your claim might be legit, there's no way for me to confirm or deny that. But there's no reason for you to be whining that the dev hasn't paid you when he hasn't even been in the thread since you posted about it, and you didn't even mention that it was done until you were whining about not getting paid.

The "quote" you supplied didn't even have a promise in it in the first place.

ok, i concede that there is no promise, but he said and i quote, " i could toss you some coins to fund it. 200 or so."

FiatKiller

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 12:42:50 PM

6 / 6 Dota Invites 5 SBC each

Send me a message with your steam name, I will be willing to send first.
  No Bites yet Sad

All I do is gaming, but I see this is multiplayer only. Gag. Thanks for the offer though!

LTC: LdxgJQLUdr8hZ79BV5AYbxkBUdaXctXAPi
MoonCoin Gambling: https://coin-horse.com/MON/
User_513

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 02:08:20 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2013, 03:12:22 PM by User_513

I've been mining at http://stc.coinmine.pl for over an hour now with plenty (2600+) of accepted shares and 10 blocks found so far with 0 change in my balance and no new transactions showing in my history. My miners are showing up correctly, my shares are showing up correctly, but I'm not seeing ANY transactions credited to my account. I would think I should have started seeing transactions once the blocks I submitted shares for confirmed, but that hasn't happened. Why?

EDIT
I just went back and saw that finally there are transactions starting to post from the blocks that I had contributed shares to. There's apparently a much greater delay in seeing the transactions credited than it takes for the blocks to confirm, by about an hour or so at this point.

2nd EDIT
It appears now that my payouts on this pool are 1 decimal place off to the right. I.E. my expected payout per round is ~2.x coins and I'm actually getting 0.2x coins. At my current hash rate I ought to be getting roughly ~34 or so coins/hr and I am instead getting ~3.x per hour. I'm waiting now to hear back from feeleep. Has anyone else noticed this issue with this pool?

3rd EDIT
Feeleep is online but hasn't responded to my PM. I'm pulling my miners and going elsewhere until my account is properly credited for the the shares I've mined, which looks like every single one going back thru my transaction history. I'd recommend avoiding this pool until the issue is resolved, which is kind of a pity because the only other pushpool listed in post #2 of this thread is closed to registrations. 
BinaryTristar

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 03:39:39 PM

3rd EDIT
Feeleep is online but hasn't responded to my PM. I'm pulling my miners and going elsewhere until my account is properly credited for the the shares I've mined, which looks like every single one going back thru my transaction history. I'd recommend avoiding this pool until the issue is resolved, which is kind of a pity because the only other pushpool listed in post #2 of this thread is closed to registrations. 

Seeing the same problem at http://stc.coinmine.pl
challen

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 03:42:19 PM

I've been solo mining and it seems like it's getting harder and harder to find blocks. I may have to find a pool soon  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: