Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:35:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: job and trading together..  (Read 17057 times)
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:33:10 AM

We can combine the most important job and trading is we are good at managing the time, when we work do not ever think for trading or otherwise, because if our minds are not focused then we can lose one (career or loss). I recommend trading during the night or during holidays.

Only traders who trade on weekends miss very great opportunities, I think the best way is to set the time well. 24 hours is a great time.
well i believe that trading is not really required as full time job.I believe that we can earn on it even we can only do it in our leisure hour of a day so then we can have another job and there is no problem or complication of time beyond the busy line of our job .i believw trading can wait .and we   really need to have patience on doing it so then we can do our respective job while we trade .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:07:03 PM

We can combine the most important job and trading is we are good at managing the time, when we work do not ever think for trading or otherwise, because if our minds are not focused then we can lose one (career or loss). I recommend trading during the night or during holidays.

Only traders who trade on weekends miss very great opportunities, I think the best way is to set the time well. 24 hours is a great time.
well i believe that trading is not really required as full time job.I believe that we can earn on it even we can only do it in our leisure hour of a day so then we can have another job and there is no problem or complication of time beyond the busy line of our job .i believw trading can wait .and we   really need to have patience on doing it so then we can do our respective job while we trade .

Exactly. Few traders spend time 24/7 monitoring the movement of alt.markets soost of the time, they just set up orders. If your job allows you to do this then good. I didn't have that luxury previously with my job since we're not allowed to access non work related sites so i had to quit Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
linkchann

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:07:43 PM

Very difficuult to keep up. Theoretically ok but very hard ineed. I would love quiting my job..
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:23:40 PM

I think I can earn limited amount of money every month. I want to invest my money in trading.How can I get a good
a good amount profit every month??How I research the market?How to find out the good coin to invest?Thanks in advance ....

By trading you want to earn profit by monthly, i suggest to learn first before thinking about profit.
Trading is not always about profit, but loss also. Loss and profit are just like romeo and juliet.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:36:57 PM

I think I can earn limited amount of money every month. I want to invest my money in trading.How can I get a good
a good amount profit every month??How I research the market?How to find out the good coin to invest?Thanks in advance ....

It's a very good idea if you have job  and trading at the same time.Everyone wants big earnings.Because all people used to work to have a salary and everybody wants to have an extra income.For now the best to trade is bitcoin even the price is volatile its like you win jackpot when price is increase.Its really important to monitor the price always.Bitcoin is jumping you really have to meet the jump before you it goes to fall down.So that you can have the opportunity to reach your goal to be rich.
gamalzour

Activity: 566

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:43:00 PM

it's better to do long-term trading. buy coins at the lowest price, set the target, set the price according to your target .. spend more time.
Holding of bitcoins and that too for quite a long period of time is actually the best thing to do. As far as trading and job is concerned, I think this is the best thing to do but for that you really need to manage your time in an excellent manner. In addition to this, you really need to be an expert in the field of trading. Only then, you’ll be able to make wise decisions and that too at the tense moments.

shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:17:03 PM

yeah, Trading does not need full time but you might miss some great oppurtunity if you dont watch the market more often just because you have other things to do or you have another job but not all the times you can catch a great timing to trade and still it requires mostly luck not just your time.
Finimarto

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:03:04 PM

If you are asking how to combine job and trading regarding the limited amount of time I suggest to make use of proper tools. Personally I don't like to search around too much in www and I don't like to multitask. I like to get information pushed (especially when I am working) https://cointracking.info/ and its APP with alert functionality e.g. is great. Or this telegram channel which tells you when new Coins are getting listed >>  @CoinmarketcapUpdates
So I basically try to maximize efficiency to get work and trading together.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:22:49 AM

For me, i would still keep my job while trading, up until the amount i gain from.trading surpasses the amount of my salary three times or four times more, in order to keep more focus on trading. If you still have a job, do not.just throw it away and go to ttadig, even if you put a lot of investment in it, there is a saying "do not kill the goose that lays the golden egg", time will come that your goose will be replaced, and will give much more, we just need to make time and dl not rush things.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:49:38 AM

For me, i would still keep my job while trading, up until the amount i gain from.trading surpasses the amount of my salary three times or four times more, in order to keep more focus on trading. If you still have a job, do not.just throw it away and go to ttadig, even if you put a lot of investment in it, there is a saying "do not kill the goose that lays the golden egg", time will come that your goose will be replaced, and will give much more, we just need to make time and dl not rush things.

But it is really difficult if we would just rely on trading itself. Its not stable and we don't know how much we are going to profit let say per day. As opposed to a regular job that we are paid every 2 weeks or 1 month. I will still go with my regular job as my main source of income and just try if I have the time. Don't quit your regular job, just do trading like 3 days only if you have the time and money.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:03:36 AM

You can add profit by joining campaign first,with that process your earning together learning because you will be involve in exchanging comment and ideas in every threads.by then some will give you pointers when some are not.but whats important is learning and earning comes to you at the same time..dont just easily comes to trading because only failure you will face if readiness wasnt on your part
Icaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:57:45 AM

You mean working with your current job while trading that is why maybe your gaining will be limited?You could do the tasks at the same day if you have a plenty of time after your working hours. Anyway, this forum will totally help you  if you will have a time of reading every topic regarding how to trade then you could use the google to search and support every topic in which you need a further explanations. Try to use this market site coinmarketcap.com and look for the good coin for you.

I feel confusing too to understand this thread or maybe my bad. As i know, good profit every month in between 10 till 20% of your capital. So dont try to gain more than that, cause it will make higher risk.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:02:55 AM

If you want a monthly income just do trading but it's quite risky and don't expect too much profit as it all depends on the coins you gonna trade and you need to know,  do you want to invest for long term or short term,  if you invest  in bitcoin it is safer but maybe the profit is not as high as altcoin if you active in trading.
Exactly! Trading is no doubt not an easy thing to do and that too if you are planning to do trading with having some full time job, then it will not be an easy task for you to handle the things. If you think you are this much good at managing the things as well as your time that you can do both the things simultaneously, then there is nothing bad in doing so. In fact, this will help you in making more money.
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:27:00 AM

Trading requires a lot of time and patience. So, it depends on what kind of job you have. If the job you're doing allows you to have a couple of short breaks and allows you to keep an eye on the market and be updated with the coins health. So it's really great then, go for it. And start with a little amount get comfortable with the market then once well established start increasing investment. But most importantly research everything about a coin know it well and good. Then only invest. So, good luck!
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:44:47 AM

Trading requires a lot of time and patience. So, it depends on what kind of job you have. If the job you're doing allows you to have a couple of short breaks and allows you to keep an eye on the market and be updated with the coins health. So it's really great then, go for it. And start with a little amount get comfortable with the market then once well established start increasing investment. But most importantly research everything about a coin know it well and good. Then only invest. So, good luck!

For me, I would still retain my job and do trading at the same time. Though trading has the potential of gaining bigger income, it only depends on the strategical approach you are applying so the possible gain or loss depends on you unlike regular job that you have fix amount of income. However, if you know how to manage your time well, doing both is such an advantage.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:18:33 AM

I think You can do both simultaneously. I don't see any problem. You can work in the daytime and trade at night.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:05:37 PM

Try to take only big time frames (4h or 1day) that will give you opportunity to minimize your risks and not to spend much time on it as you have another job.
Definitely it would be so hard for you to carry both things with you. I must say one should be doing only such work that he can easily bear in a day. There are a lot of people who are working like mads the whole day for earning more money. Okay mien is important enough but you have your life too. What if you become mentally ill, what will you do with your hard-earned money then?
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:09:44 AM

Job and trading is a good jobs for multitasking persons because they will earn immediately. After collecting all your coins while working in airdrops, faucethub, or any faucet sites, you can trade it anytime after you finished your worked, and after you earned your money you can buy again coins then wait the best time again for the trading.
This is not that easy as it seems. You have said very well, that if you are multitasking person then you surely have to adopt this thing and earn more than your exportation's. There are more chances and they are open for you every time. You just have to manage time and earn from both your salary and investment in bitcoin. Earn and make your life easy and comfortable.
I think one can manage both job and trade together. In job you will get fixed amount every month which may not be sufficient for your needs. If you start trading along with your job, it will be a bonus for you. Moreover you will get experience how to get job and trade together, thus you will increase your resources. Successful people in the world manage so many assignments  at one time.In this modern era every thing is possible.
sujonali1819
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189

Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 09:32:04 AM

Actually for getting a success in alt coin trading you need more time and more research about trading.  i guesses if you want to do both together it will be  complected to you .So i suggest you to trade on only btc. because btc is more potential and stable.you no need more time for btc tarding. just buy and hold for long term.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
Carcoins

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:43:26 AM

some places you can find information:
hacken.com
tradingview.com
groups in telegram
coinmarketcap.com
Good luck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: