Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:13:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: job and trading together..  (Read 17060 times)
blckhawk

Activity: 1540
Merit: 333

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:15:12 PM

I think I can earn limited amount of money every month. I want to invest my money in trading.How can I get a good
a good amount profit every month??How I research the market?How to find out the good coin to invest?Thanks in advance ....
Investing your money was a pretty good idea, while you were earning at your job at the same time you are also gaining at trading. Regarding on what coin will be a good to trade, I guess you should pick the coin that has a huge volume. If you earn in the both way then for sure you'll have a high income every month.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:24:05 PM

You can do trading and your daily job together but you will try as much as possible to dedicate your time on trading so you won't loss big.
I don’t think so that it is possible for any of us to do both the things simultaneously. Both of the things are really tiring and you need to spare a lot of time for both the things. You cannot carry out both the things at the very same time. You need to focus on one thing at a time and then you need to work hard so that you may be able to make some good money later on for having a better life.
cepedacharles

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:30:07 PM

If you have a job, then it is better for you, of course, you can invest some money from your monthly wage and make more profit if you are good at trading. I don't see why if you have a regular job you wouldn't be able to trade.
ToxaBit

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:43:28 PM

It all depends on your employment during working hours, if you have time to distract yourself into trading, then I think that it is quite possible. And if this is not possible, then devote to trading a few hours after work.

logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:33:54 PM

if you have to work all day, 8 to 10 hours perday, and always have to focus on your job. i think it's better to work and hold some coins for a long term not trading
It is very much difficult thing to do both the things and that too at the very same time. Trading itself is a very tiring job to do and you do need to spare lot of time for that. If you are having some permanent job, then it is better not to go for trading as you will be unable to do either of the things in a better way. Focus on one thing and work hard in order to make some good money later on.
AllCoinHunter

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:42:01 PM

Maybe your question has been answered and you have an answer to your question but I have an opinion of your question. for the monthly profit you get it depends on what you invest your money will succeed or not. so I think the first thing you should do if you want to invest, you should find the project information that you will invest your money first and bagimana with the team of the project and also the partner. then maybe you should know the roadmap of the project.
star19

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:57:33 PM

There are too many people doing job and together start his trading but i'm do only trading because i'm work trading with my full time because it is my only one earning system and some people do it with his job but i think who do job and they can trading with is job.
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:18:02 PM

if you have to work all day, 8 to 10 hours perday, and always have to focus on your job. i think it's better to work and hold some coins for a long term not trading
It is very much difficult thing to do both the things and that too at the very same time. Trading itself is a very tiring job to do and you do need to spare lot of time for that. If you are having some permanent job, then it is better not to go for trading as you will be unable to do either of the things in a better way. Focus on one thing and work hard in order to make some good money later on.

Trading itself is sometimes harder than job really, your point is true. I know some users are capable of doing trading and job at the same time yet I don'y understand how they could manage to do this.
greenbitsgm

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:27:52 PM

I think it's a bit difficult to do both at the same time but i know some people still find a way and i salute them for managing their time well.Trading needs a lot of thinking, analysing the market, monitoring price movements, looking for patterns and sequence to pick the right coins and this requires a lot time so doing it after a day work may do harm than good.You may end on the losing side because you're tired and can not think wisely,the best you can do is buy coins like bitcoin and ether then just hodl it.
rejin29x

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:35:48 AM

jobs and trading are the best decision but in case when you have relax jobs and you have a time that you can properly give to both your job and trading also because normally jobs need more time and mostly jobs need hard work and also you need to give proper time to your family and children so if you can manage all these things then it will best decision for you otherwise not good
bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:49:59 AM

Trading needs a lot of effort and TIME , but you can do day trading whenever you have the time to a lot and watch the price fluctuates and rise as you cannot really predict the price of certain coins. I would recommend do trade once and a while wait for the price to rise and sell them after a month of holding, but if you insist in trading like I said trading 100% of your attention, and it's hard to combine job and trading.
kawser05

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

crypto lover

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 10:24:07 AM

possible if you have target. otherwise both are not possible for everyone,  its really hard and risky job cause I do this before.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:40:39 AM

possible if you have target. otherwise both are not possible for everyone,  its really hard and risky job cause I do this before.
We can do all of that together if just have time always remember that if others can, why can't we, it is just a matter of time and how eagerness we are when it comes to changing our life, find a job that is fit for you and is not too stressful so you can do trading after work, or better if you can at least during your break time.
Bestfriendko

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:37:51 AM

If you have a daytime job, it will be quite difficult to do some trading. You have to expend precious time to ensure a fruitful outcome. Concentrate on your job right now because it is your source of income. Instead of trading, why don't you try investing? It will not take most of your time and the profit is also worthwhile.
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:21:54 PM

You can go the easy way. Just follow a good Blogger on Tradingview for example. It will work if you are lucky  Grin
Doing job and trading together is the best to do, why? Because doing this both can help us to have a lot of money and doing trading and job ca help us to have a good future.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:39:59 PM

You can go the easy way. Just follow a good Blogger on Tradingview for example. It will work if you are lucky  Grin
Doing job and trading together is the best to do, why? Because doing this both can help us to have a lot of money and doing trading and job ca help us to have a good future.
If we can become successful in doing both then we are just winning the lottery, as we all know this kind of opportunity is once in a lifetime, so while we have now the opportunity in doing this do it together. Make your family your inspiration in every action you are doing I know we can do all things for our family.

kelinci_putih

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:42:20 PM

It's depend on our self how to manage our time to do both our job and trading, if we can to do both so we can get two income source by trading and our job. It's best way to get income every month to our daily need or our future. So I think it is possible to do both trading and our job together.

*Image Removed*
| A I R W A L L E T
    The Gold Standard of Airdrops

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:47:22 PM

That is a veey good idea.Having your job while trading as well.If you can manage your time to both job and trading then you can be able to earn big.Doing this both is the best way to get more money in order for you to have a better and brighter fufure.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:28:31 PM

I think I can earn limited amount of money every month. I want to invest my money in trading.How can I get a good
a good amount profit every month??How I research the market?How to find out the good coin to invest?Thanks in advance ....
if you really want to invest and for sure profit,better not try trading with job.instead put your funds for investment longterm.daytrading needs lots of time for you to check prices from time to time in which not applicable for someone like you whos working and dont have more time for this process..while in holding you just need to buy coins and wait until the time it make big difference in hiw original price.thats how easy the holding than trading
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:35:19 PM

If you are part time trader, you can still have the time to check your trading while having a full time job. But if you are full time trader, it would affect your job eventually. Having a full time is still better especially when you are still learning how to trade.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: