Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:11:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: job and trading together..  (Read 17060 times)
tanxingwo1215

Activity: 105
Merit: 6

Get Paid to Play your Media on Current

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:43:41 AM

The investment in digital cryptographic currency is at risk, and no one can guarantee that it will always make money!

And digital cryptography requires a long investment, and a month's time may not be profitable!

And now the digital encryption money market, there are a lot of deception, you need to study to invest!

▃▃  ────▾ CURRENT ▾────  ▃▃
█ ▁ Get Paid to Play All Your Media ▁ █ (http://current.us/)
clex_us

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:47:35 PM

Many of us doesn't have yet a job. In a different ways types of job in life is the one that we need in life. So as a part time of job, bitcoin is the one that we have to accept of opportunity to trade together as a job. In order to survive in life.
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:03:19 PM

Invest in the currency when it is on the decline. You need to analyze charts and their tendency to rise and fall. Read the news. Most often, the currency is growing at upcoming events.

ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:53:25 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 12:23:27 AM by ArnoldChippy

You can do both your job and trading together. We can manage our time to do both, we can do real job and trade in the spare time. Doing both is profitable and can give us enough money for our finances. Its good to keep the day job and further spend time on trading activities, so we have 2 salary (from job salary and profit trading).
That is most of the people are doing the same, they have their day job from which they are earning their permanent income which they are also using bitcoin for trading and investment purpose and they can do that more easily, they in fact can continue studying the market during their day job if they find some free time, but when they come free from their day job then they regularly give some time to crypto market and study it and make some investment from where they are also making a good money which really give them a very good financial support.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:34:31 AM

Bitcoin and Crypto are also the best in the world right now. Why do not we take the time and concentrate on the cryptographic market? I witnessed many people picking up money in this market and how all of them became rich.
Job and trading together is good combination to have many profit here in crypto world and if you are a newbie or beginner in trading world you need to choose a good coin and my advice is choose a good that has lower price on the market but also have a great future.

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:48:12 AM

Bitcoin and Crypto are also the best in the world right now. Why do not we take the time and concentrate on the cryptographic market? I witnessed many people picking up money in this market and how all of them became rich.
Job and trading together is good combination to have many profit here in crypto world and if you are a newbie or beginner in trading world you need to choose a good coin and my advice is choose a good that has lower price on the market but also have a great future.
If you can be effective on both then it's a good combination, that would actually depend on your job because you have to priority
and when you are earning well from your job you should priorities your job since there is no risk in working.
Now, if you have enough savings, then maybe you can start focusing in trading and who knows in later time you can focus in trading because you are already earning much.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:25:14 AM

To me my personal experience in trading is we have to spend  give more attention to it so that we can follow the rates and right time right decision taking is the biggest challenge in trading. Of-course we can make money but if not give valuable time it will lead us to lose what ever we invested.
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:16:48 AM

as long as you can manage the time well then I think it does not matter if you still have a job and you can trade during the break or after you come home from work and I think it can be done because I also have a job but I also do trading
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:53:34 PM

Use your free time to read and learn about the market, try to spend about a hour or two every day keeping up with market sentiment. Once you begin to understand market moves, dive into some (light) trend analysis. Trend Analysis feels like horoscopes at times but it gives you a sense of traditional market psychology which you can correlate to news, rumors, etc.

To do trading well for getting benefit, you probably spend much of your time studying about the market. Trading is not easy for anyone  who don’t have any knowledge about it, thus you should keep learning and reading foremost to have a deep knowledge. Spending your free time to learn about market is also a good for you , because you can save your time to have much time to research about market. Especially, you’d better build your experience and skill which help you a lot in trading well. Moreover, you have to be more patient.

seoservicesus

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:32:50 PM

Its an outstanding for gaining enough money but as indicated by me doing exchanging with commonplace employment is tough in lightweight of the actual fact that general occupation need abundant time and diligent work and with customary occupation as indicated by me operating along can end up to be very intense.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:36:06 PM

Its an outstanding for gaining enough money but as indicated by me doing exchanging with commonplace employment is tough in lightweight of the actual fact that general occupation need abundant time and diligent work and with customary occupation as indicated by me operating along can end up to be very intense.

It seems to me that everything depends only on what activity in the world you are engaged in. If you still choose investments or participate in bank programs, it is very easy to combine with real work. But if you are a trader, you will not have much time left.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:44:25 PM

There's nothing wrong if you are going to take both of it. Just balance your time in each of it to avoid having conflict.
You can take all of your time in your job in the morning to afternoon. Then, if you have some time to do more another things, it is the time for you to trade.

I suppose most people here combine the job with trading. I know many guys that have the full-time jobs and they manage to spend 5-6 hours dealing with crypto.
shakil9696

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:06:20 PM

Both is best for Earn
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:44:11 PM

I try to focus entirely on trading, this is true because it gives a bigger income impact, our mind will not be split because the job also needs a high focus, I decided to resign and try to be an active trader, my choice is not wrong because humans can not be an expert if not fully concentrated.

We are having some thoughts in our life, we sometimes decide on our own. We just cant decide once, but we should decide or think twice for we could not fail. All of us wants to be a successful in our life, we should not let the short time earnings affect our long time earnings.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:13:48 PM

I try to focus entirely on trading, this is true because it gives a bigger income impact, our mind will not be split because the job also needs a high focus, I decided to resign and try to be an active trader, my choice is not wrong because humans can not be an expert if not fully concentrated.
I feel we can manage both job and trading, a job for the lifetime and along with that trading to improve our financial condition. Need to be smart enough to manage both, anyways we will get free time even if we are working use that time for trading activities and many are practising the same.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:12:10 PM

I feel we can manage both job and trading, a job for the lifetime and along with that trading to improve our financial condition. Need to be smart enough to manage both, anyways we will get free time even if we are working use that time for trading activities and many are practising the same.
As of today, am doing my school activities and doing posting together, but making sure that I am not sacrificing my studies, as of now still my priority is my health and my studies, so no time to do trading as of the moment, but time will come that  I will do trading this year.
kiki genteng76

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:21:17 PM

that you can do if you can split your time is a bit hard to do but I am sure you will be able to if you try
never give up !!!
janvic31

Activity: 264
Merit: 20

|EYEGLOB.NET|EYE TOKEN|

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:44:15 PM

I think I can earn limited amount of money every month. I want to invest my money in trading.How can I get a good
a good amount profit every month??How I research the market?How to find out the good coin to invest?Thanks in advance ....
So do you mean you have limited earnings every month? and asking how to do something too much earnings make.It is simply to questions, pick coins in bittrex,poloniex with active trading works it is good or Try invest in ICO for new coins recieve but it is for your self risk,before you take make a good decisions choose ico with active and fully community as a legit owner of good project and with a team as have knowledge for handle ico before give your part and follow our updates.

Envision the Future! – EYEGLOB.NET – Eye Health Global Ecosystem on blockchain!
Our Objective: Make EyeGlob.Net Global Eye Health Ecosystem. Join our Token Campaign!
|| [/color]Telegram · Twitter · Facebook · Linkedin · Youtube · Medium · Reddit ||
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:49:34 PM

With a real life job and trading you won't have any free time mate Cheesy At least I dont get much...
sonic22

Activity: 144
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:50:20 PM

Deeper you go into trading harder it is so manage your time between work and trading/other crypto activities. I sometimes with there was 50 hours in a day Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: