Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:08:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving Bitcoins for your Children.  (Read 24434 times)
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:49:42 PM

Actually saving bitcoin for my children is good for me because im thinking about the future of my children. Before i prioritize those i like to buy those items .
That is pretty cool. I would like to have some Bitcoin for my kids, I guess that I have to purchase more.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Masongrae

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:34:48 AM

Of course I will save bitcoin for my children and the rest of my family members, they are my priority, and teach them as well how to work with bitcoin, and to learn how they will earn or to make it grow, so they will also save for thier own future.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
bitadmiral

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:42:26 AM

One of my major aim is to start saving bitcoin for my children, going by the speculations of prices of bitcoin reaching $10,000 in few years to come  this will serve as a huge investment and insurance and I am also planning to educate my children the  basic elementary information they needed to know about bitcoin.
Finnsimon

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:46:01 AM

Of course I will save bitcoin for my children and the rest of my family members, they are my priority, and teach them as well how to work with bitcoin, and to learn how they will earn or to make it grow, so they will also save for thier own future.

I strongly agree, family first, In just 1 bitcoin with a high value, it helps a lot to sustain my family needs, and even school needs for my children, then I will invest it for own small bussiness as a start to have stable income.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:55:10 AM

Yeah thats a good way for you to ensure the future of your children but I think you should really think first because we all know that bitcoin's value is not really stable or profitable so it would be wise to think first.
Saving bitcoins for children is a good idea as bitcoins are more important than any other form of money so in case when there is some misfortune happen one can have at least a sum of bitcoin for their children which they can use for their everyday life

Actually Im agree with ur statement,Although Bitcoin is a fast moving investment nowadays but we cant really assure about cash wallets.But if you really want to save for your childrens future the cash u earn from bitcoin may be invest in Educational Insurance and Trust funds to secure your childrens future.
khemajayo

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:23:40 AM

This is really a good idea for all of us here in this community. We all know that bitcoin will boom in the nearest future we will take. So the thing we should do now is to save money for the next generations. And by the year it will boom, they will have many money.

There is no other way around, unlike in Banks where if you die you have the option to give it to you benefactors and the banks will take care of it, in Bitcoin wallets in order for them to benefit what you have you really need to give your pins and passwords, but you can do so in a form of a last will in which your passwords and pin of your Bitcoin wallet will be protected by a law entity and will safely transfer it to your heirs.
javacomedy

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:35:03 AM

I think it is a good idea because it could have been a bitcoin will have a high price in the future, certainly if we invest now so, of course, will have a great future and fortunately was able to appease our children in the future that will come later.
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:35:27 AM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh
I will made an account for them for they future when the is come I will share my knowledge for them about bitcoin and what bitcoin is so that they can start for their future and to start earning. When the time comes that will have their own family as well as they well do like I do for now, of course for now i have a saving for them for their future and i will guide them until they can stand their own feet and i will make sure that they can do, it is hard at first but a little while ago it is easy.
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:36:35 AM

Get a hardware wallet or a papper wallet(with well hidden backups) and let your kids know where they are and what it do.

You remind me the people who invested a lot of years ago and then they big children or grandchildren discover it and they find out that they are millionaires. I completely support that desition.

It is a noble and good idea.
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:47:22 AM

Saving bitcoin for my children is very important to me now for their future. I'll wait for the price increase until l can invest a business for a lifetime profit for my kids with a stable income. So that l have the assurance for the future of my kids because I'm not on their side forever. I used to work hard only for my kids, so l have to prepare the best future for them. I love my kids because I'm their only hope now because l am separated to my husband.
pk lurah

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:47:52 AM

does sure bitcoin can still last a long time, I rather doubt it if you see a price that it currently does not come up. Maybe if the savings for a child's future is better saved in banks or investing in another.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:56:39 AM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh
I will made an account for them for they future when the is come I will share my knowledge for them about bitcoin and what bitcoin is so that they can start for their future and to start earning. When the time comes that will have their own family as well as they well do like I do for now, of course for now i have a saving for them for their future and i will guide them until they can stand their own feet and i will make sure that they can do, it is hard at first but a little while ago it is easy.

Saving for the future is good but investing too much in crypto currencies are too risky because of the market volatility, the price and value can crash at anytime without any notice so it is wiser to invest only the money that you can afford to lose even if its for the benefit of your children you need to be wise on investing. In my own opinion, Bitcoin has a bright future ahead but it is still risky to invest a lot of hard earned money so it is better to be safe than sorry in the end.  Cool
Yushikarokun
Copper Member

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:57:11 AM

on the way to be a exquisite concept. it really is due to the fact Bitcoin can be one tool to give inheritance for our youngsters and grandchildren, and even our subsequent era of households. With the Bitcoin charge is usually going up, really our grandchildren could be capable of profit large too. Bitcoin is already the foreign money of the destiny, so I suppose it is essential to use Bitcoin and begin saving for the future. Bitcoin cannot best be used for future transactions or currencies, however Bitcoin can now be used for funding tools which might be very dependable and profitable to many humans.
kurdapyo

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:57:58 AM

good people always think whats good for their love ones Smiley its a smart way on how we can help our children when the time comes but be sure that we must give them the best discipline Smiley
abutingting

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:10:28 AM

Saving some bitcoin if you can afford to for you children is fine but of course consider that it is a volatile currency. Meaning you can save some that could might lose if bitcoin will fall. However it could be better if at the same time you will save real money into the banks for our children's future because it is the well known and the most practical way of saving since then. Conventional money is still indeed the most accepted currency globally.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 04:15:56 AM

BTC

i just put mine in different exchange and some online wallet
i write my account details in one notebook including my email

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:16:21 AM

Saving bitcoins for a long time might actually be risky, as you don’t when the coin might dip down, when would someone steal it from you or when your country might decide to ban them. Till this date property still is the best investment one can make.
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:16:31 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 04:52:48 AM by pankowri

Savings Btc is a great idea for children.Btc will be the best of children's future and as a shield.To make a good future for yourself and the child,you need to keep Btc in secure wallet.Btc prices will increases further in the future,so there will be no more worry for children.Our responsibility as a parents is to keep something better for the children.In my opinion,Btc is better than money and physical resources.

harimauagam

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:34:44 AM

No need for kids to save money with bitcoins and bets to win and buy 1 BTC at a bargain price for 2 years would be very beneficial, keep investing with bitcoin for long life.
Victor$

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:03:44 AM

I think it is a good idea because it could have been a bitcoin will have a high price in the future, certainly if we invest now so, of course, will have a great future and fortunately was able to appease our children in the future that will come later.
Yes It's a good idea, That we might think about the future because bitcoin in the future will be very high, And everybody think what we should do for our children's future and bitcoin is a good source Which can improve the future of children .
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: