Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:32:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think we don't get quality Bitcoin users anymore?  (Read 2187 times)
Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:03:36 PM

The topic was quite old but to tell you honestly we cans say that Bitcoin has its quality since we only have one type of Bitcoin and it can't be upgraded or created --that what make every Bitcoin is original and real.

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:58:27 PM

I think that it also depends from the people and the current situation of the market. However, most of the people that invests on bitcoin at the moment is just looking for cash purposes, so in my opinion, it varies from a lot of other stuff in here

I do not think so, i think that bitcoin is still very young and a of people even do not know about bitcoin, i think still people will like to join bitcoin and therefore still the possiballity is that we will see a quality uses,
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:43:37 PM

Maybe I'm wrong but I have the feeling that with Bitcoin price growth we have got a lot of new users who are not honesty and passionate interested in Bitcoin but only in fast, instant profit and if they don't get it they got disappointed and give up. Some of them don't even bother to get some basic knowledge about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. That is also the reason why we see so much panic selling when the price dumps. Is that only my feeling or do you think that also?

Unfortunately we will have to learn to live with that inconvenience because the only publicity Bitcoin has received recently has been generated by its great growth experienced throughout 2017, and people are always willing to join the search for easy and fast money without worrying too much about the technical and theoretical aspects of that search. But fortunately a lot of those deranged people are called to lose their money here because of their ignorance, swelling the pockets of many of us.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:54:56 AM

I think most of them [newcomers] are in for a bandwagon effect that push them to dump what they have when a certain crisis comes in. All they think was an easy money as they think that bitcoin is due for a rise of market price only. If more and more people have the mentality for of earning an easy money, they are really in the wrong place because bitcoin is a long term type of investment.

Samaaliu

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:06:26 AM

It is quite understood that most of the people joining Bitcoin today are driven by motives of making money out of the system without really bothereing about the original ideology of the founders. I don't think this will help the growth of the coin. While we all want to make profit, we should also always remain the main goal of Bitcoin. Which is creating a decentralized financial system.
MidKnight

Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:12:20 AM

In this world, money comes first before knowledge. I know everyone is smart here so they chase the profit. What's important is we support bitcoin and we just leave the experienced devs the technical aspects and let them do where they are good at. And bitcoin users needs to be just basic consumers so why the hell it needs quality.
Shreek

Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:18:47 AM

That's right, I feel now that bitcoin users are not qualified
New arrivals, coming because of money and do not pay attention to what is technology blockchain, Smart Contract and so forth
in their brains are just price, price and price

yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 03:20:38 AM

In this world, money comes first before knowledge. I know everyone is smart here so they chase the profit. What's important is we support bitcoin and we just leave the experienced devs the technical aspects and let them do where they are good at. And bitcoin users needs to be just basic consumers so why the hell it needs quality.

The point of OP is that people are just buying and selling bitcoin for profits without even knowing the purpose or basics of bitcoin. If we wanted to keep people getting interested in it then they should at least know why bitcoin has that value and why it is in demand. You may just be interested for the money but as for me, I am interested in knowledge too because if each of us would help in introducing to the people who has misconceptions about bitcoin or doesn't know about bitcoin then it would add to the demand and its value would be sustained. We are always talking about mass adoption but we don't act like we want it.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:26:38 AM

The point of OP is that people are just buying and selling bitcoin for profits without even knowing the purpose or basics of bitcoin. If we wanted to keep people getting interested in it then they should at least know why bitcoin has that value and why it is in demand. You may just be interested for the money but as for me, I am interested in knowledge too because if each of us would help in introducing to the people who has misconceptions about bitcoin or doesn't know about bitcoin then it would add to the demand and its value would be sustained. We are always talking about mass adoption but we don't act like we want it.
Yeah I see that mate, most of the people right now is greedy have that quick profit. They don't even think for the purpose of long term holdings. Most trader just spend bitcoin for personal needs, which isn't practical ways of financial management. Right now we need to learn how to avoid overspending, because that's one the reason why we have no certain stable market value that will make the price grow. Volatile market always affects the entire bitcoin economy, together with other cryptocurrency.
UniQue7

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:49:28 AM

Well, it depends actually as btc is filled with scammers but i think if they can find a way to dupe the scammers it has a bright future ahead.
skibikipapa69

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:57:13 AM

Maybe I'm wrong but I have the feeling that with Bitcoin price growth we have got a lot of new users who are not honesty and passionate interested in Bitcoin but only in fast, instant profit and if they don't get it they got disappointed and give up. Some of them don't even bother to get some basic knowledge about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. That is also the reason why we see so much panic selling when the price dumps. Is that only my feeling or do you think that also?
Yes you are definitely correct, a lot of newbies are here for the money and not for the sake of knowing and learning about bitcoin. But come to think of it, those newbies are also the main reason why bitcoin have become more and more popular. If it wasn't for those people bitcoins price will still be low like how it used to be.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:58:31 AM

I agree with you we can see right now there are many people that join with bitcoin like the trading and other things but they don't know about bitcoin and doesn't have interest in bitcoin, they just join because they want to get some money and profit because of it. it will be bad for use if there are many people like this.

Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:34:45 AM

I think this is all very common in the crypto world and many people feel it in this forum. Maybe this is all because they get less information about crypto world generally on bitcoin. So here they just want to make a profit quickly and instantly. They don't want to lose without understanding the world of crypto. This can all make everyone in the forum panic but there is also no panic of people who really understand this crypto world.
alyssajane1982

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:34:31 AM

I think this is all very common in the crypto world and many people feel it in this forum. Maybe this is all because they get less information about crypto world generally on bitcoin. So here they just want to make a profit quickly and instantly. They don't want to lose without understanding the world of crypto. This can all make everyone in the forum panic but there is also no panic of people who really understand this crypto world.

i think we already have mixed users of bitcoin, once with quality and one with just wants to earn some quick money using bitcoin. But all in all this is still good for us since there are still addition in bitcoin supporter.
greg0rioo

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:36:02 AM

Yes because more and more bitcoin users who just want to earn a profit, do not want to pump the price of bitcoin so that bitcoin prices rise high because he is only concerned with the benefits he made.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:51:46 AM

What should be the criteria to be a bitcoin user, anyway? I think bitcoins are a good avenue for investments and all but what should be then the proper decorum for a bitcoin user to be qualified as a quality bitcoin user? I think there shouldn't be any standards for this because nobody can tell you what you should be doing with your bitcoins.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
kok jujung

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:53:45 AM

yes that is right now more people are wanting profits quickly and instantly without thinking about quality and understand the way and all the properties about bitcoin and it is bad for bitcoin when hearing bad news a little only already panicked
monarchy

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:01:19 AM

Maybe you can get an experienced bitcoin user and they also understand bitcoin even further and they also know when bitcoin will go down and up again but looking for experienced people from bitcoin is very difficult because people who already understand bitcoin farther they will not bringing myself up in public so it's impossible for me
sevendust777

Activity: 806
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 06:18:01 AM

That's right, I feel now that bitcoin users are not qualified
New arrivals, coming because of money and do not pay attention to what is technology blockchain, Smart Contract and so forth
in their brains are just price, price and price

Sad but true but not only new bitcoin users are just for the gains, i also see other people who has  been with bitcoin at least for 2 years now and all they see is just the value of it and not the technology behind bitcoin. We need people to understand that this is not all about money. And that is why we need to spread knowledge more about blockchain and not the  value of bitcoin. Let us help people to understand not just for the money but the technology.

..BYBIT reddit.......                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:30:58 AM

Precisely, those new user's aim is always to gain instant profit, so if they lose then they should blame themselves.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: