Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:23:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think we don't get quality Bitcoin users anymore?  (Read 2187 times)
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:25:22 AM

Many people are not loyal fans of BTC just to make money!
If you are a strong believer in cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, then you don't have to worry about the rise and fall of the currency price.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:40:33 AM

I am sure that bitcoin still have a big fan in out there and they still keep their bitcoin in various amount and they still waiting for the highest price to sell their bitcoin. but right now, I think people are attracted to get bitcoin because they think that they can make a big profit from bitcoin and this is true and they think that bitcoin is the right way to make money.
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:45:20 AM

Most of them are speculative investors, they only seek for profit. But not all of them are like that, there are also some cryptocurrency enthusiast were really interested to bitcoin and blockchain technology.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
InboundMercury

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:00:31 AM

I also think so, because there are a lot of multi users there who just use bitcoin only to earn money and they can adopt and way to fulfill their desire.
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:34:30 PM

Bitcoin is a way to make a lot of money. It's an easy job and has good quality for everyone. We can also get quality to get that. That is not a reason for everyone not to get quality users on bitcoin. Cool
adadaorlina

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:48:53 AM

People still want to earn fast so they will use any method to do it. Bitcoin was originally created as a currency to disrupt the centralized fiat currency system. They seeing bitcoin as the new currency and want to use it for the rest of their life because of its features. Let us help people to understand not just for the money but the technology.
adjong

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:45:45 AM

for me when I say what you are saying because the bitcoin value is shrinking but that december will not increase because bitcoin will not increase the value of the whole year, the value of the bitcoin decreases because the investor also to her and want to buy in small quantities to invest too little.
TropicalResource782

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:04:22 AM

Yes, and it happens because bitcoin is free and open for everyone there is no requirement needed bit i think requirements should be imposed.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:14:05 AM

Maybe I'm wrong but I have the feeling that with Bitcoin price growth we have got a lot of new users who are not honesty and passionate interested in Bitcoin but only in fast, instant profit and if they don't get it they got disappointed and give up. Some of them don't even bother to get some basic knowledge about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. That is also the reason why we see so much panic selling when the price dumps. Is that only my feeling or do you think that also?
if ever bitcoin will become the currency all over the world then we can get assurance that the holders of bitcoin are passionate to the coin. However, as of now, holders of bitcoin only make to have profits at all. But then, there are also people who are loyal in btc and still holding even when there is a crash. There are many people that believes in the bitcoin as well as cryptocurrency.
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:21:03 AM

Maybe I'm wrong but I have the feeling that with Bitcoin price growth we have got a lot of new users who are not honesty and passionate interested in Bitcoin but only in fast, instant profit and if they don't get it they got disappointed and give up. Some of them don't even bother to get some basic knowledge about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. That is also the reason why we see so much panic selling when the price dumps. Is that only my feeling or do you think that also?

I also see some users like that. Though we cannot blame those people. It is their own way in using bitcoin. It is really true that if you simply focus on earning and gaining some thing, you forget what is the most important through the process. I believe learning and understanding must coexist at the same time with earning. Also sharing what you had experienced and the knowledge to other users is really great. Though you really cannot please everybody.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 11:54:12 AM

A few years back, most of the users here in this forum were genuinely interested in the growth of Bitcoin. The threads were very creative and the debates used to be healthy. But it all changed, as the influx of the third world users commenced. Now the people don't care about BTC anymore. They are only interesting in earning money.
Daniwahyu007

Activity: 195

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 12:37:45 PM

many people who are dishonest they want instantly. and new users are there they panic and sell bitcoin on cheap prices. That's what happened today

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:13:42 PM

Maybe the good guys in BTC are gone.

bcoinseliot

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:09:00 PM

Well, to some extent I agree with you. Yep, there are investors, who don’t want to educate themselves. It’s also truth that such people only want to get so-called “easy money”. On the other hand it doesn’t mean that there are no qualified users anymore. I even know some people who learned a lot about crypto and they keep on educating themselves. Personally I never stop learning.
amber deposit

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:10:47 PM

Why you say not qualified bitcoin user? Before we join lets find out what bitcoin is?or did it start and learn bitcoin first by reading, researching and watchin videos for you to get idea of how to trade and how buy. We need many considered when we used bitcoin be patient and most of all we dont panic to sell bitcoin when coins is going down we need to control our emotions and being positive.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:31:43 PM

A few years back, most of the users here in this forum were genuinely interested in the growth of Bitcoin. The threads were very creative and the debates used to be healthy. But it all changed, as the influx of the third world users commenced. Now the people don't care about BTC anymore. They are only interesting in earning money.
Exactly mate, as time passes by many users didn't know morw about bitcoin as well as the other crypto currency in which the worst case it may ruin their way of living as they think the crypto that they believe will increase but they just take the greatest risk by investing a great amount. Well, to have this great opportunity is very grear but somehow the users must think many times that the crypto currency is volatile that might decrease tremendously and may create a great losses of your investment. Hopefully they may learn on what they mistake and may able to recover soon.
As roma

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:49:07 PM

Bitcoin is now popular with everyone and day by day usage and price increases. Exposure Bitcoin is now getting on a daily basis. Many are asking new and new questions. If we have any problem, they will solve it. They will give us new information, which will help us to move forward. It is now more noticeable that we have many more people who are new.

I think people are powerless to earn money at this time, so it also makes the less knowledgeable just invest for a little time, and sell for profit.
Obviously newcomers will have fear and start selling panic. But such users are also needed for dump and pump games that occur with almost all crypto currencies.
okjanu

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:37:47 PM

Yes,we think because many people are use long time in bitcoin and other new user are also learn more think but they are need to time.In fact a lot of people are quality using bitcoin.They are good opportunities that in their are a even the local shops are also accepting bitcoin from them.i thing that these low quality users will grow to be better bitcoin users in the future as they get to knowq more about bitcoin,and they will develop a passing for it.
adjudicator

Activity: 281

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:44:30 PM

I dont think that today bitcoin users are not have a good quality anymore. In fact, there are still lots of credible and have a good quality users that are still hiding.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Zre

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:03:49 PM

It's always been like this. First, new users will be attracted to the price and profit with Bitcoin. However, due to the popularity and exposure of Bitcoin gets on a daily basis now, we see more of this. As they continue to testify and understand the value of bitkoyna, they will become passionate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: