Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:23:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think we don't get quality Bitcoin users anymore?  (Read 2187 times)
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:46:52 AM

Bitcoin was originally created as a currency to disrupt the centralized fiat currency system. However, currently Bitcoin is not used as a currency, but mainly as a store of value. As a result, many today jump into Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies to earn a huge profit in a very short time. The people who join these days do not care much about anything other than making fiat currency from the price of Bitcoins. So yes, the Bitcoins "users" are of poor quality.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kingter godd

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:13:38 AM

This is the primary reason why some financial and currency experts around the world are saying that Bitcoin hardly meets the status of being a currency. But how can we avoid people who are purely Bitcoin investors when the price is predicted to even grow higher?
Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:02:54 PM

I agree with you. People still want to earn fast so they will use any method to do it. They don't have any knowledge about it, they are only looking for her better price on the market.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:31:08 AM

New users are with bitcoin mostly for different reason - money. First users were there because it was an exciting new technology which offered the possibilities that were unthinkable before. And it was not commercially significant. It is totally different perspective on the issue.
Good opinion and I like the way you think.
Someone's way to get something different, some have taken the initiative to earn money and also to develop the world of bitcoin because it will definitely be different from people who have the first goal to strengthen bitcoin so quickly famous and the goal of the second person with the intention of making money because family economic factors. that is what makes people's goals differ from the perspective of the business world.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:50:59 AM

Most of the users or holders of Bitcoin today just heard about how lucrative investing in Bitcoin can be without paying attention to details of how the crypto market operate. Most join out of FOMO and with such people, the tend to sell their BTC at any cheap price out of fear when they see a slight decline in market price.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
provalentine

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:10:31 AM

Because this process is cyclical. People come here with a desire to become richer and stay only those who decide to become freer. The only thing we can do for them is not to let them lose all their money...
maskeffec

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:24:40 AM

Maybe I'm wrong but I have the feeling that with Bitcoin price growth we have got a lot of new users who are not honesty and passionate interested in Bitcoin but only in fast, instant profit and if they don't get it they got disappointed and give up. Some of them don't even bother to get some basic knowledge about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. That is also the reason why we see so much panic selling when the price dumps. Is that only my feeling or do you think that also?
It is true that early adopters had deep insight into cryptocurancy, and now many are entering the cryptocurancy because of rising prices, as soon as they enter it, they become interested in blockchain technology and other aspects so that they educate themselves and improve their "quality" as a user. we should be happy with their presence, because bitcoin needs them, to create a great community.
trangoccho

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:26:05 AM

Everyone would just do for their own benefits. As long as it has a benefits posted into it, they will look into it and they will invest their time in it as long the vision of getting something beneficial is there. Panics in falls were already like an event more than a natural movement in crypto market. In falls, these panickers would just keep exiting
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:16:40 AM

Maybe I'm wrong but I have the feeling that with Bitcoin price growth we have got a lot of new users who are not honesty and passionate interested in Bitcoin but only in fast, instant profit and if they don't get it they got disappointed and give up. Some of them don't even bother to get some basic knowledge about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. That is also the reason why we see so much panic selling when the price dumps. Is that only my feeling or do you think that also?
It is true that early adopters had deep insight into cryptocurancy, and now many are entering the cryptocurancy because of rising prices, as soon as they enter it, they become interested in blockchain technology and other aspects so that they educate themselves and improve their "quality" as a user. we should be happy with their presence, because bitcoin needs them, to create a great community.
Education is the best in this type of opportunity called cryptocurrency because you can become better than those people who claim that they are the early birds of this opportunity because if you will keep yourself getting a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency then you can think wider in the future that will become the reason to become more successful than other people.
bidadari22_

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:29:21 AM

Nowadays many bitcoin users are interested in bitcoin but lack knowledge about it or maybe the only thing they know is joining a campaign and if they are not paid by the project manager they are desperate and stop or may stop for a while.All of us have different techniques,about how we get bitcoin and how we increase their income.
tanjilrifat

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:55:48 AM

If they are not paid by the project manager they are desperate and stop or may stop for a while.Panics in falls were already like an event more than a natural movement in crypto market. I
tanyeza123

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:16:01 AM

Couldn't concur with you more. Bitcoin holders in those days truly knew a considerable amount about bitcoins than a large portion of the general population today. Since a considerable measure are just into bitcoining in light of the benefit they hope to get. Amd basically on the grounds that, they simply need to be in the new pattern and not get left behind.

Knowing human instinct, this was at that point bound to happen from that point onward. Since individuals will dependably exploit all that they can for whatever length of time that it is beneficial for them. Some don't considerably try to quit exploiting except if things get revolting. That is exactly how things function in this world.
phanquan5111994

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:17:03 AM

Yes!!
I do not understand what you mean about Bitcon users.
I want to know to you how quality is !!!
In my opinion, people invest here mainly to make profits when the price is high!
As far as knowledge is concerned, very few people can understand this market !!!
Very few know about Bitcoin but in their hands there are hundreds of BTC !!!
I think so!!!
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:39:29 AM

Education is the best in this type of opportunity called cryptocurrency because you can become better than those people who claim that they are the early birds of this opportunity because if you will keep yourself getting a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency then you can think wider in the future that will become the reason to become more successful than other people.

With education can make a person become more professional and have broad insight especially in taking a stand when facing a market situation that's falling. People who are educated tend to have wise thoughts in taking steps nor actions so that they are far from panic.

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:44:50 AM

With education can make a person become more professional and have broad insight especially in taking a stand when facing a market situation that's falling. People who are educated tend to have wise thoughts in taking steps nor actions so that they are far from panic.
Also, with such knowledge they will be able to enjoy even the downfall as they can make something profitable base from their knowledge and take advantage of situations like this, enough education can bring good decision making better to have those and continue enjoying this  industry.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:22:04 AM

Most of those low quality investors are probably gone by now. Learned their lesson the hard way. Thinking that bitcoin is a get-rich-quick scheme.  Cheesy

ShawnJessie

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:33:45 AM

You are absolutely right because people from every where are just attract towards bitcoin only because of profit and nothing else thats why quality users lost in the crowd of this kind of users.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 05:42:36 AM

At the moment, we are only getting speculators and day traders, bitcoin shorters and futures contractors. We need more and more high quality long term investors and believers in blockchain technology. We are hundreds of thousands if not millions of people involved in Bitcoin, but how many actually bothered to send a message to the SEC regarding the EFT APPROVAL FOR THE CBOE. My Wife she wrote to them ,you can too, to do your part to help Bitcoin get to the next level. We all need to get more involved if we want another market boom and not just look at our pockets, although mine are empty right now almost.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:02:49 AM

in my opinion before investors start investing with crypto currencies they should all have to understand and understand if investing in crypto currencies has a very large risk because it requires very high confidence and patience if all investors understand it certainly won't panic with everything about the eyes crypto money

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:46:43 AM

Right now as we can see this forum and our cryptocurrency community is full with non educated guys who are shaking by the smallest wind, and uncertain and unstable in all the situations that are taking place.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: