Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:17:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think we don't get quality Bitcoin users anymore?  (Read 2187 times)
GilbertQuintanilla

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:50:35 PM

It is right that we don't get qualityful user and the reason behind it may be because bitcoin is free for every one and this kind of users are another important cause of the downfall i think

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:10:50 PM

People attract of bitcoin because of the price high but once  they entered on  bitcoin they also started to learned everything, yes at first they have no idea and only think is to get money. But as time goes by by spending on bitcoin they will learned about it, on how to operate bitcoin and collect some knowledge.Dont judge fastly because we also  started without knowing anything.
Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:18:51 PM

I think currently, Bitcoin is more of an investment to a lot of users than a technology. We need to see more accompanying uses of bitcoin in order to make more people see it for what it is than just a pump and dump coin like most other altcoins.
faithofb

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:47:05 PM

This is the truth, reason being that people comes into crypto currency with main aim o f lambogini but when they fail in the lambo eexpectation as a result of price deflation they do pick race this action sometimes usually cause issue for other investors., .
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:41:54 PM

Maybe I'm wrong but I have the feeling that with Bitcoin price growth we have got a lot of new users who are not honesty and passionate interested in Bitcoin but only in fast, instant profit and if they don't get it they got disappointed and give up. Some of them don't even bother to get some basic knowledge about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. That is also the reason why we see so much panic selling when the price dumps. Is that only my feeling or do you think that also?
Even if there are many new investors in Bitcoin, the goal to become a new currency in the future will still go forward. It may affect the price but it is only temporary. Bitcoin already experience that scenario many times but it always overcome the obstacles.
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:33:27 PM

Maybe I'm wrong but I have the feeling that with Bitcoin price growth we have got a lot of new users who are not honesty and passionate interested in Bitcoin but only in fast, instant profit and if they don't get it they got disappointed and give up. Some of them don't even bother to get some basic knowledge about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. That is also the reason why we see so much panic selling when the price dumps. Is that only my feeling or do you think that also?
Yes. I've been wanting to say it early but i better keep it to my self until i read it in your post. Well, i also have the same thought with you. Many of the users right now act like a panic sellers who seems not really understand about the bitcoin movement price. I think it because when people jumped into bitcoin market, they not really ready to face all the ups and downs in bitcoin market.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
Gozmoc

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:33:53 AM

Yes, i think so, because a large percentage of the users today are on a negative level. Bitcoin needs quality users.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:51:47 AM

The progress of Bitcoin lies entirely on the attitude of the actors (sellers and buyers) on the market. In order for Bitcoin to increase in price and value, actors must be positive towards it on the market and not to sell or buy it at certain abnormally low prices. This impedes its progress and even wards off potential investors.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:23:08 AM

Well the reason mainly stems from individuals who are profit-oriented when it comes to the actual practice, rather than being goal-oriented at the same time. When people discover a new method when it comes to earning alternative income, they would not bother even to know the basics as they would likely do the process right away instead of learning everything from scratch. Nowadays with our technological advancement growing each year, people tend to be lazy and look for measures that would earn them instant cash.

The funny thing is, most individuals who invested into bitcoin are also the ones who are not knowledgeable about its processes. After some time when they observe that prices fall, they are the first to cause uproar in social media and scatter news that "bitcoin is dead" etc.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
tuturutmunding

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:28:58 AM

maybe right now many beginners are joining BTC because they are tempted to see other people who get success first, they want to get rich instantly without wanting to learn more about BTC, they have no basic and strong mentality when they start to join here so when prices go down those who panic and make useless topics in forums, they are very easy to release btc without consideration and for them there is no waiting term
FreeSpaceLoss

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:34:00 AM

To get the quality bitcoin clients we require the clients to obtain the information about bitcoin without think about only for insatiability if any clients pick bitcoin that may not convey a quality to stick to the cryptographic money economy and they can't increase great benefits picking bitcoin as their decision.
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1857

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:45:45 AM

I agree. The strong influx of people who are purely Bitcoin investors started way back when the price of Bitcoin suddenly jumps 50% to 100% to 500% and even more very quickly. This may have looked positive on the image of Bitcoin to some but the truth is that the image of Bitcoin is subtly twisted with it. It has slowly become a kind of asset or investment rather than a currency or digital money. But this is generally brought by the fast rising of prices. Sooner or later, when the price somehow stabilizes, Bitcoin will become more of a currency rather than an asset.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:50:01 AM

Yeah I think for sure we don't have quality btc users now. Even in the beginning I read most peole were just using it in exchange with pizza so it hails from the olden days so no problem with that.

orayorayan2

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:53:41 AM

Yes, I think it is quite difficult at this time to get loyal BTC users, they mostly just expect profit and are afraid of getting lost, they don't want to wait when the price goes down they panic and immediately sell BTC without thinking, I think there needs to be some kind of socialization on how to become a user loyal
JohnHendry

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:09:38 AM

Yes, and in this case I have a better plan the community of bitcoin should make a training session for the newbies so that the users will become more smart and bound to learn about bitcoin.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:15:04 AM

if I'm sure every person who invests in bitcoin or bitcoin users from so many people there must be someone who is qualified and some are not, bro. there is also a large capital with small capital. every one who stops innovating in bitcoin will definitely be a newcomer ..
HioasAaod224

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:15:57 AM

I think that is not possible, because current Bitcoin users in the world have learned a lot from how Bitcoin is used to how to properly and can bring them a lot of profit from it. Many experts have suggested that in the coming years, Bitcoin could be globalized. By this time, it is possible that everyone in the world can use Bitcoin for their respective countries.
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:37:47 AM

I am not finding any reason for not getting the quality bitcoin users any more.The bitcoins features are still unaltered and the global investors are still using it and deriving its benefit as usual and the popularity is also increasing day by day.Bitcoin has a strong net work system linked with the modern technology.The incorporation of the block chain technology ensures its security systems sound enough.The above factors are very reasonable and attractive to the global community for  further investment
Zoestewart

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:49:26 AM

Do not worry, because, at present, Bitcoin users around the world are aware of what is going on. But there is also the concern that the more people know about bitcoin or cryptocurrency in the world, the more criminal organizations use Bitcoin's anonymity to trade illegally. I think that this is also the issue that countries are of prime concern.
Cryptokeke

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:19:29 AM

Bitcoin users in earlier years are all know how the field works and how it works, but now the bitcoin users are all new to this one and even deepen there thought but not knowing what it is. And the old bitcoin users are now just creating dummies to earn more and for that it looks like the rich are becoming more rich by scamming and taking advantages to others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: