Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:58:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think we don't get quality Bitcoin users anymore?  (Read 2187 times)
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:31:17 AM

Bitcoin's popularity together with signature and bounty campaigns attract people to be a part of crypto world specially on this forum. Some dont read what has been posted and just leave a comment out of the box just to flood and be eligible with the campaigns they are joining to. There are also people who made various accounts and scam bounties. Hopefully, with the amount of people joining everyday, there are still who wants to invest in crypto itself.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:39:24 AM

I think there is a point in what you are saying. People who are real bitcoin enthusiasts believe in the coin and know its potentials so will never do panic selling or even complain much when the price is going down

PRIMEBOSS

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:49:52 AM

We have many users who are quality user of it and it can be said that bitcoin is the prime currency for any thing and few are the bitcoin lovers i am one of them because i have bought 1 bitcoin last month and still am holding it.
rnssol

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:52:50 AM

Maybe I'm wrong but I have the feeling that with Bitcoin price growth we have got a lot of new users who are not honesty and passionate interested in Bitcoin but only in fast, instant profit and if they don't get it they got disappointed and give up. Some of them don't even bother to get some basic knowledge about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. That is also the reason why we see so much panic selling when the price dumps. Is that only my feeling or do you think that also?
Well we second that. This might actually be true because most people who buy bitcoins are only interested in financial benefits. They are not interested in the development of bitcoin. They only seek profits.
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:56:42 AM

Maybe because some really do not interested on what bitcoin is all about, they do care about the profit that it is to benefit as a whole... maybe because the motivation and the motivate ain't right that is why, they thought bitcoin as something like atm machine that whenever they need money they will just get it without really knowing the Pros and cons of it.

InboundMercury

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:57:35 PM

Users don't born with quality it is the duty of the community to make them proper for bitcoin and also strictly maintain this.
Konffetka

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:47:04 PM

Hi, guys, investing pretty good stuff, I'd like to share my profit, which finally took my eyes off the monitor. I invested the enclosed month.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:54:43 PM

Maybe I'm wrong but I have the feeling that with Bitcoin price growth we have got a lot of new users who are not honesty and passionate interested in Bitcoin but only in fast, instant profit and if they don't get it they got disappointed and give up. Some of them don't even bother to get some basic knowledge about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. That is also the reason why we see so much panic selling when the price dumps. Is that only my feeling or do you think that also?

I somehow agree with you! I also think that most of the new users or the newbie aren't knowledgeable enough in terms of understanding the full concepts of cryptocurrency like bitcoin. They are not really that passionate to learn it deeply and just want the income they might have resulting to the increase of panic selling. However, maybe some of the newbies acqyured enough learnings regarding to it so don't generalize the newbies.

Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:55:22 PM

things like this don't happen to bitcoin alone, all stock markets also have them, but with FOMO they make the market still able to move in balance, imagine if all are quality users, there is no panic and prices will stabilize because all realize the potential and choose to be holders, fluctuations and profits will also not develop.
koldir

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:40:15 AM

With this, I can argue, although currently bitcoin is not in the best condition, but still users and popularity as a coin on which you can climb exists, and many users adhere to this theory.
Qwerts

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:49:32 PM

I agree with you, it is really obvious these days that these newbies are playing the cards wrong. Ignorance is a key they say, they do not make an effort in understanding how the market works. All they want is an easy profit with no hardwork and dedication. Future generations should learn to understand that earning in crypto currencies does not happen overnight and if they want to earn profit, they might as well put their best foot forward. Being knowledgeable is essential and we should all have it.
WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:34:07 PM

Everyone has different strategies, someone came to bitcoin for long-term reliable investment, someone uses short-term, and someone tries to earn easy money. But it's not as easy as it seems, so many are disappointed in bitcoin and sell it. The better for the community.
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:06:07 PM

I also thought about it, especially I am annoyed by those who due to lack of information loses their investment, and then begins to blame the imperfection of technology. That's terrible.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:17:14 PM

This is always very surprising to me, because people invest their own money, someone earns them hard work, but do not bother to study bitcoin and its storage. And often, it is these people who fail in bitcoin and as a result are disappointed in it.

sngwinner

Activity: 432

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:24:45 PM

Your observation is not far from the truth. I share with you similar idea. People these days have less time to know about Btc but are only interested in making it big here. Maybe, for what ever reason, they believe they can make it quick over here and when it turns out to be otherwise, they panic sell and further dump the price.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:25:46 PM

Lack of information about investing can really lead to a certain problem. Unfortunately, not all beginners understand this, and despise the study of technologies in which they invest their money.
annaso

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:36:14 PM

I partially agree that most of new users are not quality users. Most of them current BTC users are just looking for price appreciation but they are not interested to understand power of bitcoin and underlying technology. If we are a quality Bitcoin users ,then we need to learn more and support others. Also, things will change once we start getting mainstream bitcoin adoption. It's similar to Internet wave of 1990s.

pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:56:43 PM

Yes, you are right sir. maximum of us want to get instant money from market but not have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency market as well as bitcoin also. As a result they invest without knowing anything and also selling that is very much problematic for market. If they invest with proper knowledge they may gainer. So i request to everybody to invest with proper knowledge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  

Jump to: