Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:32:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the most common uses of Bitcoin?  (Read 8440 times)
alphaomega.f

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:08:14 AM

aside from online transactions, you can also earn money through it. bounty programs offer services and pay you in return through bitcoin. but be careful on which bounty program to join because some are legit and there are also scams.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:13:13 AM

I am a newbie in Bitcoin Forum.I know some of the most important uses of Bitcoin.They are:
1.You can buy a flight ticket.
2.You can rent a hotel room.
3.you can buy pizza and other food related goods.
4.You can use it as a investment vehicle because bitcoin will continue to grow in value.

I want to know other important uses of it.

it is too much for me because my country bitcoin has not been fully inaugurated by the government as a currency that can be used as a transaction tool for now only hold bitcoin until the price becomes normal
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:14:53 AM

Bitcoin is mainly used for online transactions and you can also earn bitcoin and convert it to real money thereby reducing the poverty level of anyone working for it.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:20:19 AM

Bitcoin has many commom uses. When you search logn enough, you can buy almost anything with it, there is always a reseller wo accept bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. So they are also people who are selling car and houses for bitcoin. But i would not spend my bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies on stuff like these. Because im sure theres a huge potential for bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in the future and they will gain a lot of value in the future. So hold your coins and you will make much more profit in the future.
jamiebear

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:23:49 AM

You can use Bitcoin as a currency; purchase goods, transact with anyone for anything, basically the same way you use fiat currencies today.Bitcoin is also used as a investment vehicle, as many speculators believe bitcoin will continue to grow in value thus making it a good albeit risky investment.Bitcoin is also being used to create digital assets on the blockchain. This is done through some third-party open source software such as counterparty and colored coins, to name a few.
Masongrae

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:58:19 AM

I am a newbie in Bitcoin Forum.I know some of the most important uses of Bitcoin.They are:
4.You can use it as a investment vehicle because bitcoin will continue to grow in value.

The common use of bitcoin is usually use as a mode of payment online,  send and receive money transaction from places to another that is quick and easy way.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 11:22:40 AM

Well I think the most common and main use of bitcoin is how it can be a mode of payment transactions online.
Swanh

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:15:12 PM

We use Bitcoin as a currency for fast and easy transactions.We invest in it because we know it has it's great potential in the market that keeps on proving that it is the first digital currency that's making people go crazy about it in terms of financial income.It is also  helps everyone in this community to level up their way of living.
beckham88

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:27:25 PM

The number 1 use is of bitcoin is to use a transaction or a making of money there a lot to do in bitcoin it has a capability to reach your goal and it has safe than usual transaction.
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:33:49 PM

People know BTC, because they can generate high income in a short time. They have not been applied much to the payment of goods and services for some small individuals. They only participate in BTC for the purpose of enjoying the price difference.
Joni liver

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:35:55 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency.I think the most common use of bitcoin nowadays is trading because there are only fee online shop that accepts bitcoin and also there are few establishment that accepts payment as of this time so people buy bitcoin to trade altcoins.
Antivoid

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:36:25 PM

In my opinion, the main use of bitcoin may be an example that show cryptos to the world, people must heard bitcoin before entering cryptos and most get involved by bitcoin, there is no actua use of bitcoin indeed
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:44:37 PM

I only use bitcoin for investment, as we know that bitcoin usage can be better for transactions and overcome the expensive cost and security issues, the presence of bitcoin to be the right solution to solve the problem.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
henry 94

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:45:11 PM

Actually many common uses of bitcoin Can buy goods at online shop and many of the companies that they accept bitcoin ar most bitcoin users are doing the investment because they know bitcoin is increasing yet but bitcoin has dropped so they are losing.
lucy94

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:49:19 PM

Investment/asset
Moving money around quickly
Buying stuff
ninio

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:49:35 PM

You can use bitcoin to earn money by doing trading,  bitcoin is the mother of all altcoin so you need bitcoin to buy other altcoin in the exchanger to trade it because bitcoin is not only use to buy some stuff but you can use it as a work or business by its platform of investment.
kusach01

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:51:05 PM

You can order at home with bitcoins you can rent hotel rooms and book flight tickets those are the ones i know about and have tried but i think there will be more because it is still unknown otherwise you would be able to pay everywhere with bitcoins.
bentong talong

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:53:15 PM

The most common uses of Bitcoin is for investment. A lot of people are using it to earn money; Bitcoin as a source of income is really good, there's no doubt that Bitcoin could be a help financially.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
dragon 88

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:25:32 PM

In our country most bitcoin users utilizes it as a way of sending money to their loved ones or relatives.
Especially since it doesnt have a limit on how much you can send and received. Therefore it is now becoming popular in here.
qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:46:27 PM

I think the most common use of Bitcoin is as a means of transactions from anywhere to anywhere, because, Bitcoin is a decentralized global transaction cash system. so bitcoin itself is very efficient for various needs.

For the most important use of bitcoin today is to make money as a simple business stage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: