Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:00:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has Arrived in Thailand.....  (Read 4608 times)
kuckong

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:20:02 AM

This is a good news. Thailand countries have many places of tourism with the legality of bitcoin so will more tourists who visit it can increase the income of Thailand.Economy also advanced. I hope the other Southeast Asian countries follow this step of Thailand.

Ferylero

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:43:42 AM

Could someone provide a feedback about possibility to pay with bitcoin in Thailand now? Thank you.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 10:55:32 AM

Could someone provide a feedback about possibility to pay with bitcoin in Thailand now? Thank you.
Thailand has taken one good and a bold step. The economy will see massive change towards improvement in no time. You can read to confirm from https://www.coindesk.com/bank-thailand-says-bitcoin-illegal-warns-use/

GideonGono

Activity: 2072
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:25:28 AM

Bitcoin is welcome in Thailand...

Thailand has had Bitcoin in place for some time and I see the government is preparing for the future and how to en brass Bitcoin. It is not unusual to see a " We accept Bitcoin " In all type of stores.

This is really great for Thai People and the Tourists that visit......

Well this is good to hear though as you can see many countries mostly on the asian country the government been debating or talking about bitcoin or implementing bitcoin. Its good to hear that thailand is now welcoming the bitcoin I hope too and my country and other countries in asia.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 12:01:08 PM

Bitcoin has been spread all over the world and Thailand is also one of the places where it must be implemented soon for the development of the country and I think Thailand will be soon counted under the countries whose economic growth will reach the high limits by supporting the blockchain and cryptocurrency activities. I am expecting to see Thailand country's personal crypto coin slowly implementing and supporting the economic development in their country.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
bursteater

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:06:04 PM

Bitcoin will boost and rise Thailands economy. Tourist that uses bitcoin will greatly influence the country to have innovations.
andrei214

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:34:45 PM

Thailand has had Bitcoin in place for some time and I see the government is preparing for the future and how to en brass Bitcoin. It is not unusual to see a " We accept Bitcoin " In all type of stores.

Thats a great news, because a new country treats bitcoin as there friend and let people use it.It can be a big help for the bitcoin industry and its survival chance for a long time will be also big.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
Ferry22

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:38:56 PM

this is good news, this is what the bitcoin players are waiting for. as more and more countries are receiving Bitcoin, it will further increase the bitcoin price.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 12:48:19 PM

It's always been a good news when a country embrace the future currency and adopts bitcoin. It would be good to the people in thailand to take part of putting their future on bitcoin and investing on it. They may not be left behind in the age of crypto-currency.

waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:58:07 PM

This is good news for us Bitcoin lovers. Another country gives support to cryptocurrencies and will have a huge impact on its reputation. I hope many countries in Asia will follow so that when we travel across Asia, we can pay using Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.  Grin

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
boilfels

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:20:03 PM

Really encouraging step by the thai govt. They should look forward  with btcs but not replacing the btcs completely I think ;--;
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:08:38 AM

Well that is a good news. It is just a sign that bitcoin is really progressive as its community grows bigger and wider in coverage. We all must be happy. For soon, demand will grow, and as it grows its price will possibly goes higher.
Bitcoin progress is for sure very high; it feels good to see your investments growing. So if Thailand has set good news for us we are now very sure soon all Asian countries will accept bitcoin, and they will spread the popularity of bitcoin high and high. Bitcoin demand in market will be high because of this good news, people will try to buy so this thing will increase the price as well, every month we hear something new about bitcoin which increase the price ad make it strengthens and high in demand and price.
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:15:03 AM

This is the big opportunity for the crypto users their. Thailand is a simple country like Philippine, I know all the users will happy for this wonderful news. I hope all Asian countries accept the cryptocurrency.
perto01

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:25:33 AM

The Thailand government wants to know their subordinates to recognize about the cryptocurrency. And this is the big steps for the Thai people. I wish it will happen to other Asian countries.
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:29:00 AM

Well this could be another positive points for BTC. Yet I think this is not enough as bitcoin is still on the ride going downhill. The market exchanges as  of today drops to around 7,000$ and should this continue it might again reach 6,000$. I have not seen any updates yet but the last two events did create a dip. One was that of MT. GOX and the other was that of google's announcement of banning crypto ads. Well hope this could rise up again because many are really waiting for it to go  up in price.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
gucci belt

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:11:24 PM

It is worth to be thumb Thai country. How brave the Thai government has made this decision. I am very happy to see this news. I am sure Thailand will be a more advanced country and will be a lot of tourists who are interested in visiting in his country. Hope this can be an example for other countries.
Bitlord88

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:12:30 PM

just went thailand few days ago

although never see any related thing, but i expect after Japan, Thai will be the first few country in Asia which will adopt crypto into markets

Same assumption here. I thought between the south east Asian nation, Japan will be the first and most adopter of Bitcoin given their expansive and well developed cities and economy. Thailand is also a very progressive country, and one of the leading exporter of all sorts of products so I think Bitcoin could provide some advantage and use when it comes to trading.
Smack 1

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:11:29 PM

Thats a great news, because a new country treats bitcoin as there friend and let people use it.It can be a big help for the bitcoin industry and its survival chance for a long time will be also big.
yes, this is very good news for bitcoin development, hopefully more positive news stories about bitcoin and no more negative issues. so the bitcoin prices pump again and again stabilize again, and other countries also follow thailand to legalize bitcoin.

Safein.com                     
M A K E   I T   S I M P L E

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:15:15 AM

For this to succeed you need to keep an eagle eye on the market price everytime and I don't think its possible ever
keywordsbadge

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:25:16 AM

Is it really true? Can you show me some links to this news? I just wanna check once
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: