Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:03:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has Arrived in Thailand.....  (Read 4608 times)
ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:57:54 AM

Smiley  Smiley  very good news for all bitcoiners who would love and travel to Thailand .since it accept and acknowledged in a country that availability of this is definitely surely easy and in case with this need to facilitate finance while traveling bitcoin.will be here for me we are continuing to work on our bitcoin business. We continued to work hard for our bitcoin businesses even if we are traveling to Thailand .the other places in Thailand, I am hoping that in other countries in all the world or any of the countries really accepted this bitcoin currency so that wherever we go , and we can use bitcoin someday...
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:21:03 AM

Bitcoin is welcome in Thailand...

Thailand has had Bitcoin in place for some time and I see the government is preparing for the future and how to en brass Bitcoin. It is not unusual to see a " We accept Bitcoin " In all type of stores.

This is really great for Thai People and the Tourists that visit......

WoW !! if it is so it will be a revolution in btc industry because Thailand is much popular for tourism. If they accept BTC it will be a great message to world tourism and also for the man who are working with BTC.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:41:04 AM

Thailand has had Bitcoin in place for some time and I see the government is preparing for the future and how to en brass Bitcoin. It is not unusual to see a " We accept Bitcoin " In all type of stores.

WoW !! if it is so it will be a revolution in btc industry because Thailand is much popular for tourism. If they accept BTC it will be a great message to world tourism and also for the man who are working with BTC.

I am not so surprised like you. I have that believe the cryptocurrency is a great innovation of the world. So Which country are not accepting it now making a wrong decision themselves. I am happy with that Gradually the popular countries of the world are starting accepting btc. Hopefully it will be accepted all over the world soon.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:14:14 AM

I am not so surprised like you. I have that believe the cryptocurrency is a great innovation of the world. So Which country are not accepting it now making a wrong decision themselves. I am happy with that Gradually the popular countries of the world are starting accepting btc. Hopefully it will be accepted all over the world soon.
The countries who are not accepting bitcoin are not making wrong decision because they are just being careful and they are doing their smart decisions pretty well. Bitcoin is slowly improving and the countries are just making sure that bitcoin is already fixed and fine to use in order to get accepted and thailand is one of the country that saw that so they are accepting or getting into bitcoin.
krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:56:52 AM

I like that a lot of countries are really accepting bitcoin and planning to integrate it into their economies and accepting it as a mode of payment. This shows that the government has the interest of the people at heart and they want to make life easier for their citizens. I heard about germany accepting bitcoin and now thailand. This is very good for the economy.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:27:07 PM

This is a good thing, I hope bitcoin can be well received in the country of Thailand and all countries can receive bitcoin well, bitcoin is a future transaction system so it is worth to be an investment choice.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:39:02 PM

This is good news, it means Thailand is ready with the era of digital money. Actually this could be an example for other countries. Because I think digital money like bitcoin is perfect for a country's economic growth. As long as they can understand how to profit from crypto.
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:48:48 PM

Wow this is so good in thailand that now they accept bitcoin as a paying method, hope to see my country accept bitcoin as a payment soon, bitcoin become popular every day and its good to bitcoin because the demand of bitcoin will rise, and the price will rapidly rise.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:00:01 PM

amazing, now Thailand has received Bitcoin as a means of payment, hopefully only used for positive transactions only,
and I congratulate for Bitcoiners in Thailand.  Smiley

burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:05:59 PM

This is another proof that bitcoin has grown its popalarity. Another prospects investor.will come to invest in bitcoin. And indeed this is a good thing. I know deep inside my mind that one day bitcoin system will be a phenomena from how it works and how to earn profit just by investing. This is one of a kind unique investment that any other investment had. Imagine that your going to.use your currency to buy a digital currency. But in this form you could not use it in a form of service or payment.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
danim1130

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:32:10 PM

This is why i love thailand because they already have in mind the future of the currency of all people in this world for sure in the future there will be a bitcoin. thailand are getting ready to it. so excited about it.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:49:37 PM

This is actually a great idea and a great news. It has come to this country. This only means that bitcoin goes global and unstoppable. It has been so great as it helps millions of people already and now it has finally envade thailand.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:54:24 PM

This is actually a great idea and a great news. It has come to this country. This only means that bitcoin goes global and unstoppable. It has been so great as it helps millions of people already and now it has finally envade thailand.
Good thing that some people are sharing now the good news regarding bitcoin so that it can lessen the tension we have right now due to a lot of people are doing panic mode, but still at the end of the day the beauty and advantage still prevails.
orarider

Activity: 575

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:05:43 PM

I know that Thailand is a Southeast Asian country with many temples. This is a country with advanced economy, advanced information technology. So bitcoin to Thai is very appropriate. There will be many companies, businesses investing heavily in bitcoin. The bitcoin market will be expanded and further developed.
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:59:31 PM

For this to succeed you need to keep an eagle eye on the market price everytime and I don't think its possible ever
Yes good to be in touch with the price of bitcoin in market, if you will know it then nothing will be hard for you , if it is true that in Thailand bitcoin is being famous to use it is for sure good news and profit will be high for more investing countries, I think after few year bitcoin will get the level of an Asian country and worldwide countries will start accepting bitcoin, today even now price is very high at that time it will  be very high that we can’t even imagine.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:56:13 AM

This is the big opportunity for the crypto users their. Thailand is a simple country like Philippine, I know all the users will happy for this wonderful news. I hope all Asian countries accept the cryptocurrency.
The government seems quite sincere with people and understands the needs of present world where crypto currencies is an inevitable reality. Obviously there is something special about them, that’s why most of the developed stated have declared bitcoin along with some prominent altcoins legal for public. Other developing states should learn from Thailand and muster up some courage for the legalization of crypto.
michellee

Activity: 2828
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:26:41 AM

This is good news, it means Thailand is ready with the era of digital money. Actually this could be an example for other countries. Because I think digital money like bitcoin is perfect for a country's economic growth. As long as they can understand how to profit from crypto.

besides that, Thailand is one of many other destinations for the travelers and they want to enjoy their time in Thailand and if bitcoin can be used in that country then this will attract more people to visiting Thailand. and if one store is succeeded to apply bitcoin, then I am sure that the other store will follow to applied bitcoin too and this will help bitcoin to be spread in Thailand and the other Asian country.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
DBronze98

Activity: 403

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:33:47 AM

This is great because I have ideas for traveling in Thailand because I know this is a country with many places to visit that I should come. Like all Bitcoiners, I want to use Bitcoin as a currency to pay for everything I have to pay so this is excellent news for me.

gristlygrudging34

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:07:49 PM

Hatsoff to thai government's bravery that they are embracing there own financial destroyer
BlinkLifeHippo

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:39:33 PM

Really encouraging step by the thai govt. They should look forward  with btcs but not replacing the btcs completely I think ;--;
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: