Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:26:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ACC] [PoS Token Standard] Accelerator  (Read 37757 times)
MisterLG

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:32:43 PM

By next week ACC should be listed on Yobit and after that hopefully on CMC.
This is great news mate! Curious what the price will do when it gets listed on Yobit next week Smiley Really like this project.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:06:05 PM

I tried to register for this airdrop then, but can't receive verification code on my mobile... When is another one opening...

no more airdrops or free coins... best time to buy is now on etherdelta before yobit launches this week
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:10:43 PM

By next week ACC should be listed on Yobit and after that hopefully on CMC.
very pleasant news and will breathe fresh air for ACC coin holders. I am curious about the price of ACC when it is registered in yobit. Hopefully the price is better and this coin is ready to go to the moon

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
Nbilal

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:06:15 AM

Good news, dev team will add ACC on Yobit. I will hold my 2000 ACC for one year. I hope dev team will complete the power station building next year.

Great news waiting for coinexchange  Wink
shan2026 (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 12:35:55 AM

Dev team will soon add option to mine Bitcoin Gold.

http://accelerator.network/127.html Accelerator Hydro-powered Mining Facility
kable78

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:10:52 AM

how to mine it with a metamask give detailed instructions please
 Wink

Do you have ACC token added to metamask?
yes, I want to mine with metamask
coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:25:50 PM

UPDATE from dev, I asked about why mining ether by buying ACC from Etherdelta isn't profitable right now. Here is their response

"Yeah, its never going to be profitable to do that. Otherwise anyone could just go buy ACC tokens, and make more money. That would be a scam. We make money by marking up the price of compute orders.  Thats how we build out the datacenter and add more capacity. The prices were really low to start because we needed to test the system at load. But the only way to make money with Accelerator is to buy the token and hold it. The compute pricing is inverse of the token price So if the token price goes up, the compute pricing goes down.

Once our datacenter is built out we will be lowering the compute pricing or building a larger datacenter. A lot more details are going to be released later this week, working on a new site and a built in buy only exchange."

If you guys have anymore questions then just ask.

I like that they are honest enough to say that it won't be profitable, so it's not a scam. But I wonder what's the point if using their computing power always results in a net loss?

If the price of the token goes up, but mining still results in a loss compared to replacing the tokens, then surely you should just sell the tokens, even if it's profitable compared to the price you originally paid.  Huh

Am I missing something? It seems like more thought needs to go into this business model.

This means it isn't profitable if you buy ACC Tokens and instantly use them for mining, you can hodl ACC and use them for mining when the price goes up or you use the tokens from staking every 3 days to mine.

What way of POS mining is more profitable for ACC Tokens: to do mining every 3 days or to do this once of a 90 days?
Is there any working staking calculator for the Accelerator Network or the tool that is calculating coinage address?

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
musclepump

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:02:34 PM

UPDATE from dev, I asked about why mining ether by buying ACC from Etherdelta isn't profitable right now. Here is their response

"Yeah, its never going to be profitable to do that. Otherwise anyone could just go buy ACC tokens, and make more money. That would be a scam. We make money by marking up the price of compute orders.  Thats how we build out the datacenter and add more capacity. The prices were really low to start because we needed to test the system at load. But the only way to make money with Accelerator is to buy the token and hold it. The compute pricing is inverse of the token price So if the token price goes up, the compute pricing goes down.

Once our datacenter is built out we will be lowering the compute pricing or building a larger datacenter. A lot more details are going to be released later this week, working on a new site and a built in buy only exchange."

If you guys have anymore questions then just ask.

I like that they are honest enough to say that it won't be profitable, so it's not a scam. But I wonder what's the point if using their computing power always results in a net loss?

If the price of the token goes up, but mining still results in a loss compared to replacing the tokens, then surely you should just sell the tokens, even if it's profitable compared to the price you originally paid.  Huh

Am I missing something? It seems like more thought needs to go into this business model.

This means it isn't profitable if you buy ACC Tokens and instantly use them for mining, you can hodl ACC and use them for mining when the price goes up or you use the tokens from staking every 3 days to mine.

What way of POS mining is more profitable for ACC Tokens: to do mining every 3 days or to do this once of a 90 days?
Is there any working staking calculator for the Accelerator Network or the tool that is calculating coinage address?

Staking calculator is on the website
shan2026 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 05:02:31 PM

how to mine it with a metamask give detailed instructions please
 Wink

Do you have ACC token added to metamask?
yes, I want to mine with metamask

Send yourself 0.000001 ACC tokens in metamask. Work same way in both wallets.

jkooi

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:25:36 PM

Value is rising steady. But volume is really low
shan2026 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 01:29:34 AM

Option of mining Bitcoin Gold has been added.

vb01

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:45:52 AM

Yeah, and they are planning to add more tokens by end of year. I think this will be very profitable for people who get in now.
shan2026 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 06:14:24 AM

Yeah, and they are planning to add more tokens by end of year. I think this will be very profitable for people who get in now.

It will be on Yobit soon, yet to get listed on Coinmarketcap. Very low profile for now and perfect time to accumulate on ED. Stacking it also give reason to people not dump, that's why you don't see too many sellers on ED.

papapito

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:20:59 AM

here is a few comparaison of staking reward depending of the periodicity of the claim

If you ask every 3 months 0.45% x 90 day , which is 40%,  at the end of the year it will be 40% 4 time cumulative growth which is 284%.

If you ask every 3 days, 0.45% x 3, which is 1.35% , at the end of the year it will be 1.35% 122 time cumulative growth wich is 413%.

So I guess there is something I dont get as the maximal annual reward is 300%

Is the 300% capped or I m wrong ?

shan2026 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 03:36:46 PM

here is a few comparaison of staking reward depending of the periodicity of the claim

If you ask every 3 months 0.45% x 90 day , which is 40%,  at the end of the year it will be 40% 4 time cumulative growth which is 284%.

If you ask every 3 days, 0.45% x 3, which is 1.35% , at the end of the year it will be 1.35% 122 time cumulative growth wich is 413%.

So I guess there is something I dont get as the maximal annual reward is 300%

Is the 300% capped or I m wrong ?

Dev response

"Its 165% interest, but becomes 300% with compound interest. Actually more than 300% if you mine every 3 days. You get 300% if you mine only 4 times. Its not .45% thats rounded, its .45XXXX something."

Basically if you start off with 1000 ACC then you can get more then 3000 ACC by end of the year if you mine every 3rd day because of compunding interest. If you mine 3 times then you will get 3000 ACC. Obviously it depend on holding and time. After 1st year of token, 300% will be reduced to 100% starting 2018 Octuber.

shan2026 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 07:15:34 PM

Mining every 3rd day is better option, especially if you have 1000 ACC or more. In that case overall increase will be more by end of the year because of compounding interest. First year increase will be 415% provided you mine every 3rd day and don't move out any ACC to sell etc

diezorocket

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:55:05 AM

one of the coolest projects I look forward to continued growth and development
excited to begin mining Bitcoin gold with your platform
best regards
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:17:27 PM

I see people talking about mining. Can I still do mining? I also want to do mining. how much do I at least have ACC coins to do the mining and profit that I will get after a few days? I really like mining

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
musclepump

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:28:19 PM

Mining every 3rd day is better option, especially if you have 1000 ACC or more. In that case overall increase will be more by end of the year because of compounding interest. First year increase will be 415% provided you mine every 3rd day and don't move out any ACC to sell etc

Can we all use similar terms to not confuse people....

Staking and mining are two different things..

Staking your coins are where you hold coins for 3-90 days and stake your reward by sending coins to yourself* in return you get more ACC tokens...

Mining.. Is where you SPEND your ACC tokens in return for mining other coins. Such as Eth or btg at the moment or other coins in the near future..

I think I'd would much less confusing if we all can use they same terms and people can understand this token more
shan2026 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 11:59:22 PM

Can we all use similar terms to not confuse people....

Staking and mining are two different things..

Staking your coins are where you hold coins for 3-90 days and stake your reward by sending coins to yourself* in return you get more ACC tokens...

Mining.. Is where you SPEND your ACC tokens in return for mining other coins. Such as Eth or btg at the moment or other coins in the near future..

I think I'd would much less confusing if we all can use they same terms and people can understand this token more

You are right its just that in official guide its mentioned as mining

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: