Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:14:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MilkCoin [MLCN] - Agricultural Enterprise ICO 15.11.2017  (Read 27632 times)
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:27:34 AM

If you really want to know the approximate cost of this whole project, then you can just look into the business plan (it is on the site). All figures and cost of all stages of the project are indicated there.
Well, how much does it cost? Smiley
The total cost of the project is 5,016 million rubles. it's about $ 89 million.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
miraclebets

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:28:48 AM

If you really want to know the approximate cost of this whole project, then you can just look into the business plan (it is on the site). All figures and cost of all stages of the project are indicated there.
Holly shit!
Incredible amount! Shocked
miraclebets

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:30:05 AM

Do they have land or at least something in property or are they planning to start the project from scratch?
They own a huge plot of land, some rooms. Another site of land is also reserved and agreed with the city administration.
So what exactly will the collected investments take?
For the reconstruction of premises, the construction of cowsheds, the purchase of all necessary equipment, the development of land for planting grain and many many things.
Wow
It looks like the developers have a lot of work for the devil. Is there enough investment to finish it all?
In addition to investments, developers also invest their own funds in the project, and also intend to take out a loan. So the project will be implemented in any case. Wink
What about paying dividends to investors?
In what time do they promise the first payment?
The first dividend payments are scheduled for January 2019, as I understand it if everything goes according to the plan
And what, can something go wrong? Huh
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:31:28 AM

Wow...
Is it really possible to collect a similar amount?
RadekG

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:42:16 AM

Do they have land or at least something in property or are they planning to start the project from scratch?
They own a huge plot of land, some rooms. Another site of land is also reserved and agreed with the city administration.
For the reconstruction of premises, the construction of cowsheds, the purchase of all necessary equipment, the development of land for planting grain and many many things.
Wow
It looks like the developers have a lot of work for the devil. Is there enough investment to finish it all?
In addition to investments, developers also invest their own funds in the project, and also intend to take out a loan. So the project will be implemented in any case. Wink
The first dividend payments are scheduled for January 2019, as I understand it if everything goes according to the plan
Well, it's a Russian project. There is little that can happen and there will be a delay. Then the terms of dividend payment will be postponed.
wiak2

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:44:55 AM

Wow...
Actually, yes!
Developers are investing their own money in the project, they will also borrow a loan from the bank, investing after the ISO. And besides subsidies from state programs to support agriculture!
Everything looks quite real, you are just afraid of such figures, because you have never contacted a business of this scale, it's normal. Wink
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:47:31 AM

Wow
Well, it's a Russian project. There is little that can happen and there will be a delay. Then the terms of dividend payment will be postponed.
You should not say that. If the project is Russian then it means anything can happen to it.
You're wrong.
The success of the project does not depend on nationality and origin, it depends on the idea and fruitful work.
dedmaroz

Merit: 255

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:48:51 AM

Wow...
Actually, yes!
Developers are investing their own money in the project, they will also borrow a loan from the bank, investing after the ISO. And besides subsidies from state programs to support agriculture!
Everything looks quite real, you are just afraid of such figures, because you have never contacted a business of this scale, it's normal. Wink
Well, we can only wish good luck to the developers with this project! Smiley
lamongan12345

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 02:51:37 AM

interesting concept... milk coin good idea and very unique...
good luck,,

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
whoeier

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 06:32:46 AM

Wow
You should not say that. If the project is Russian then it means anything can happen to it.
You're wrong.
The success of the project does not depend on nationality and origin, it depends on the idea and fruitful work.

oddly enough, the project is run in Russia, yet the company that is receiving the funds from the ICO is not registered in Russia but in Liechtenstein, to prevent any regulation attempts that are being, or expected,  in Russia. As stated on page 10 of the whitepaper.

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.
Viktor22

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:13:27 PM

About officials in Russia have forgotten? In white paper they forgot to write how many coins will be spent on bribes to officials?
I read the russian branch, those who participate in the bounty write that they will sell all their coins Grin what would be invested in Milk Coin.
And you will sell all your Bitcoins to collect on bribes to officials?

gradovgv (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:49:34 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 01:00:22 PM by gradovgv

About officials in Russia have forgotten? In white paper they forgot to write how many coins will be spent on bribes to officials?
I read the russian branch, those who participate in the bounty write that they will sell all their coins Grin what would be invested in Milk Coin.
And you will sell all your Bitcoins to collect on bribes to officials?

Lol, are you crazy? We dont use our coins for bounty. You can get them only during the crowdsale

Looks like you a professional spammer with perfect English skills lol Grin Grin Grin
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:07:34 PM

wow russian project.good
hikky22

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:10:45 PM

if you are Russian,why is not translated into Russian?
spartanrules

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:11:25 PM

but the way it just did a huge minus
hikky22

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:13:30 PM

I just really don't understand
spartanrules

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:14:10 PM

is it such a big problem lol
hikky22

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:14:46 PM

generally there I just is unclear
spartanrules

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:15:34 PM

well, what you do not understand what's wrong with that?
hikky22

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:16:37 PM

well, what you do not understand what's wrong with that?
well, if you like this Russian project doing the project primarily for the Russian it is difficult to put the documentation in Russian?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: