Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:47:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MilkCoin [MLCN] - Agricultural Enterprise ICO 15.11.2017  (Read 27635 times)
ftoole

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:04:30 PM

Nvm, they use only ETH and BTC?
gradovgv (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:05:41 PM

Yes, only Eth and BTC. Eth preferred  Grin Grin Grin
CathalG

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:08:35 PM

I think there was a guy who said they maybe support USD
zmeddy

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:12:36 PM

its strange. Maybe you are wrong, Im pretty shure checked the offical site
CathalG

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:15:50 PM

its strange. Maybe you are wrong, Im pretty shure checked the offical site
hmmmmm. Maybe I'm confused with another project
ftoole

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:19:48 PM

Putting all trading data on the blockchain is doable, but you have to deal with blockchain latency and tons of data which you have to synchronize.
Im pretty sure it is going to be really hard 2 manage. There would be lots of bugs to abuse, it is really bad especially when there is a potential for a real estate trading
CathalG

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:22:10 PM

Putting all trading data on the blockchain is doable, but you have to deal with blockchain latency and tons of data which you have to synchronize.
Im pretty sure it is going to be really hard 2 manage. There would be lots of bugs to abuse, it is really bad especially when there is a potential for a real estate trading
Seems like a big problem, but Im sure the devs can work this out
ftoole

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:25:48 PM

It is the funniest part, they have no idea how to fix this
CathalG

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:29:01 PM

They have lots of time till the dl, they can fix it im sure
zmeddy

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:32:03 PM

Whats dl ?
CathalG

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:34:21 PM

Whats dl ?
Deadline (a time when the project is going to start working)
gradovgv (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:35:45 PM

GG, what are you talking about? Real estate? Tons of Data? LOL This is an agricultural project, stop this useless spam
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:44:54 PM

GG, what are you talking about? Real estate? Tons of Data? LOL This is an agricultural project, stop this useless spam
the project though also agricultural, but it nevertheless too the project on a blockchain. so there are certain similarities everywhere. but at the expense of spam, i agree
rentodev

Activity: 258

romad.io - community manager

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:04:39 PM

Yeah.You dont often see similar projects here. But here is the question arises Why the creators came out on the ICO? they have already invested (10 million). why not find support in a different way?
Groc

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:10:00 PM

Yeah.You dont often see similar projects here. But here is the question arises Why the creators came out on the ICO? they have already invested (10 million). why not find support in a different way?
But what is strange? ICO is now a very popular type of funding system
rentodev

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:16:07 PM

Yes. but I meant that since the creators have already invested in the project + have the support of the government, they can use it more traditional methods. because usually IT projects are published on ICO
gradovgv (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:19:02 PM

Yes. but I meant that since the creators have already invested in the project + have the support of the government, they can use it more traditional methods. because usually IT projects are published on ICO

You should see our whitepaper to understand why we are using ICO
Groc

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:20:47 PM

dont agree. ICO is not attached to IT. Anything can be released on the ICO. for some investors, such a project will be tempting, because it is built not only on empty promises
rentodev

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:29:44 PM

As I understood from WP, the basis for the transition to ICO was the problems of politics. Will these problems not be reflected in the future?
Groc

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:37:11 PM

As I understood from WP, the basis for the transition to ICO was the problems of politics. Will these problems not be reflected in the future?
You  answered at your own question by yourself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: