Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 11:18:47 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MilkCoin [MLCN] - Agricultural Enterprise ICO 15.11.2017  (Read 27644 times)
RBurkey

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:49:23 AM

So if it is an agricultural project... Doesnt it mean there would be no pre-ico stage ?
Well usuallly there would be one, even if that is an agricultural project. But the devs said there is no pre-ico stage
Well ty for the reply, dont you think it is a strange thing to make a project without any pre-ico?
I dunno maybe it just doesnt make sense to make pre-ico since the project is ready
You migt be right, but this sounds a bit like a scam, it doesnt looks like a normal ico project
So what? They have a buisness plan for investors, you can check it right here on the forum it is not a scam I assure you
Yeah, you are right thats a long business plan, doing something like this for a scam would make no sense
CathalG

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:51:02 AM

So if it is an agricultural project... Doesnt it mean there would be no pre-ico stage ?
Well usuallly there would be one, even if that is an agricultural project. But the devs said there is no pre-ico stage
Well ty for the reply, dont you think it is a strange thing to make a project without any pre-ico?
I dunno maybe it just doesnt make sense to make pre-ico since the project is ready
You migt be right, but this sounds a bit like a scam, it doesnt looks like a normal ico project
So what? They have a buisness plan for investors, you can check it right here on the forum it is not a scam I assure you
Yeah, you are right thats a long business plan, doing something like this for a scam would make no sense
Ikr, it is a working project already and the devs said, it is going to pay-off asap
lg15x

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:58:30 AM

Well, I will invest when the sales r going to start, but is there any other way to gain some coins ?
kaito

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:00:26 AM

Well, I will invest when the sales r going to start, but is there any other way to gain some coins ?
Well you can join a bounty campaign.
Sorry, I couldnt find any other ways
lg15x

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:01:04 AM

They have one? Really?! Can you give me the link please
kaito

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:02:48 AM

Sure, any project is working on bounty campaign nowadays.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2286798
lg15x

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:04:02 AM

Sure, any project is working on bounty campaign nowadays.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2286798
Ty, I hope it will attract more ppl in the near fututre
kaito

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:08:17 AM

It is a really cool project, but it feels like devs treat their customer as idiot.
'The more tokens you own, the money you will get' isnt it kinda obvious?
Leather

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:12:04 AM

It is a really cool project, but it feels like devs treat their customer as idiot.
Obvious, but there is a further explanation, you can see that devs were making some kind of formula for you to understand how much you will gain for tokens
kaito

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:14:54 AM

Obvious, but there is a further explanation, you can see that devs were making some kind of formula for you to understand how much you will gain for tokens
I know, but it just strange decision to put it like this, many experienced users might think there would be a useless info so they are going to skip it
Leather

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:16:09 AM

I know, but it just strange decision to put it like this, many experienced users might think there would be a useless info so they are going to skip it
I ont think any experienced users would invest in the project without watching any info given, even if you think the title sounds strange
kaito

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:18:41 AM

I ont think any experienced users would invest in the project without watching any info given, even if you think the title sounds strange
K, you might be right. But I decided to skip this part, and Ive been working for ICO projects for the last 2 years
Leather

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:21:49 AM

K, you might be right. But I decided to skip this part, and Ive been working for ICO projects for the last 2 years
Whell you have 3 days till the sales, so you have pretty much time to know everything about the project
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:30:41 AM

If the project is going to gain revenue in rubles, what is the point to invest? It is an unstable currency and it is really cheap. Im not sure if this is going to pay off
Leather

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:32:28 AM

If the project is going to gain revenue in rubles, what is the point to invest? It is an unstable currency and it is really cheap. Im not sure if this is going to pay off
It is a problem, but the devs were talking about this. And it is stated in the business plan
Fritz93

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:33:16 AM

It is a problem, but the devs were talking about this. And it is stated in the business plan
What do you mean? I havent seen any 'business plan'
Leather

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:34:11 AM

There, page 83
https://milkcoin.io/docs/Business-plan-EN.pdf
Fritz93

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:38:34 AM

There, page 83
Wow, thx looks liker the devs can give some ideas to reduce the possibilities of risk
Leather

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:40:27 AM

There, page 83
Wow, thx looks liker the devs can give some ideas to reduce the possibilities of risk
I know it sounds like a perfect type of project, there is so much great solutions for any risk they have
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:42:01 AM

I`m going to join a bounty if they have one, any links ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: