Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:30:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MilkCoin [MLCN] - Agricultural Enterprise ICO 15.11.2017  (Read 27632 times)
ICO_SotC

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:32:59 PM

Hi devs. In which form will it be reports and how they will be confirmed?
WP says that they will post the news in the thread. Same way as in other ICOs
I mean. Who guarantees what reports is correct (news portals, documents)? The start of reporting on April 1 is very strange
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Groc

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:38:22 PM

I mean. Who guarantees what reports is correct (news portals, documents)? The start of reporting on April 1 is very strange
Yes. it will be fun if they say that this is an April Fool's joke. But seriously, the developers have no reason to lie. They pay dividends on the number of tokens.
gradovgv (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:52:28 PM

Yes. it will be fun if they say that this is an April Fool's joke. But seriously, the developers have no reason to lie. They pay dividends on the number of tokens.

There is no need to post reports until till the end of winter in Russia. Winter ends on the first of April and we will start the field cultivation on those dates, so we have something to report. Of course we will post updates at least 1 time a week till the start of cultivation
ICO_SotC

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:58:47 PM

There is no need to post reports until till the end of winter in Russia. Winter ends on the first of April and we will start the field cultivation on those dates, so we have something to report. Of course we will post updates at least 1 time a week till the start of cultivation
Good. but in wich form the reports will be ? How will they be confirmed?
JanEmil

Activity: 2296
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 07:21:22 PM

Very interesting. I am not sending my ETH this time. But hope we see more REAL projects like this one. Hope all the best for your project.

DonMacaron

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:59:23 PM

I find this project. Looks very interesting. Though now may the agro-industry start to develop in Russia.
kaltar

Activity: 805

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:02:59 PM

I find this project. Looks very interesting. Though now may the agro-industry start to develop in Russia.
Brave claim. Why did you take that this industry is dead in Russia?
DonMacaron

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:15:00 PM

My relatives live in Russia (my grandmother comes from Voronezh Wink), they tell me how things are going there.
kaltar

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:20:27 PM

My relatives live in Russia (my grandmother comes from Voronezh Wink), they tell me how things are going there.
wow. it's great. And what do they say?
DonMacaron

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:24:36 PM

Well. the situation is not very good. Enterprises are poorly supported by the state. Some villages are live only on subsistence farm. Now the situation is improving slightly, but its still bad.
kaltar

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:30:41 PM

Well. the situation is not very good. Enterprises are poorly supported by the state. Some villages are live only on subsistence farm. Now the situation is improving slightly, but its still bad.
Its sad. Sad Maybe projects like MilkCoin will help improve the situation
DonMacaron

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:35:19 PM

Well, seriously improve it is unlikely. But nevertheless, such projects are really important.
kaltar

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:39:19 PM

Well, seriously improve it is unlikely. But nevertheless, such projects are really important.
Why is it unlikely? This project, in contrast to the regular IT scam, has a real benefit and gives a large number of jobs
DonMacaron

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:47:01 PM

Why is it unlikely? This project, in contrast to the regular IT scam, has a real benefit and gives a large number of jobs
Yes . this is a huge plus. In villages it is often difficult to find work. I wish if there were more such projects ...
kaltar

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:51:07 PM

Yes . this is a huge plus. In villages it is often difficult to find work. I wish if there were more such projects ...
Well, I think that you can influence this. If people see that such projects are popular, they numbers will become much more.
DonMacaron

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:55:25 PM

Well, I think that you can influence this. If people see that such projects are popular, they numbers will become much more.
Yes you are right. But I'm afraid that there will be a legitimacy issue.
kaltar

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:57:17 PM

And why? They themselves benefit from this
DonMacaron

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:59:56 PM

Well, since the firm is foreign on documents, it can limit the activity. While everything is quiet, but dont know what politicians can think of tomorrow
kaltar

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:03:04 PM

Well, since the firm is foreign on documents, it can limit the activity. While everything is quiet, but dont know what politicians can think of tomorrow
Damn. this is very awfull. Well, we hope that it will be good
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:52:12 PM

They write in the WP that the country is experiencing a deficit of dairy products, but is this so?
I did not notice any deficit, the stores are full of dairy products. and I did not hear any news about it. Perhaps they specially inflate the problem from scratch to justify their project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: