Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:00:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MilkCoin [MLCN] - Agricultural Enterprise ICO 15.11.2017  (Read 27635 times)
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:27:51 PM

What about project translations?
What kind of translations are you talking about?
Well translation of the website, whitepaper, business plan
Now it is available only in two languages, in Russian and in English. Will it be translated into other languages?
It seems to me that the solution to these issues should be dealt with by the bounty campaign, is it not so?
I just do not see any mention of the bounty thread. I think that the developers are not going to lead the bounty campaign
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:29:36 PM

Now it is available only in two languages, in Russian and in English. Will it be translated into other languages?
It seems to me that the solution to these issues should be dealt with by the bounty campaign, is it not so?
I just do not see any mention of the bounty thread. I think that the developers are not going to lead the bounty campaign
I think it will just be available a little later, do not you?
tarzanbigcity

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:31:41 PM

In principle, such a solution is entirely possible. Because the developers have abandoned the pre-sale campaign and are investing their own money in development and PR. Perhaps they decided to save on this?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:35:43 PM

In principle, such a solution is entirely possible. Because the developers have abandoned the pre-sale campaign and are investing their own money in development and PR. Perhaps they decided to save on this?
That's it I'm talking about!
There are many investors around the world who will be interested in this project, and it would be good to have more transfers than two.
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:37:14 PM

I like the concept applied to this project. using cow's milk as the concept of making this project. People who love cow's milk may love this project very much. Look forward to this project and I will oversee the progress of this project.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
Warrior B

Activity: 329

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:37:49 PM

What nonsense are you talking about?
The project has a bounty campaign!
Here is the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2286798
Concerning translations and other things, please contact there.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:42:17 PM

What nonsense are you talking about?
The project has a bounty campaign!
Here is the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2286798
Concerning translations and other things, please contact there.
Wow
Thanks for the link, I will fine-tune this question in the bounty branch. Wink
tarzanbigcity

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:50:35 PM

I like the concept applied to this project. using cow's milk as the concept of making this project. People who love cow's milk may love this project very much. Look forward to this project and I will oversee the progress of this project.
Well, in general this project is not only about milk. They want to build an entire ecosystem. In addition to keeping cows, they plan to grow grain and various feeds. As for the needs of their farm and for sale.
kaltar

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:27:09 PM

Well, in general this project is not only about milk. They want to build an entire ecosystem. In addition to keeping cows, they plan to grow grain and various feeds. As for the needs of their farm and for sale.
In fact, it's very cool, creating an integral ecosystem is a very time-consuming process, very cool. that the developers were not afraid to start this project!
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:43:07 PM

In fact, it's very cool, creating an integral ecosystem is a very time-consuming process, very cool. that the developers were not afraid to start this project!
I think if you focus on one particular goal, then it will turn out. And if you take many different aspects at once, nothing good will come of it. Is not it?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:43:44 PM

I think if you focus on one particular goal, then it will turn out. And if you take many different aspects at once, nothing good will come of it. Is not it?
I do not quite understand what you mean Huh
nrvkush

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:50:05 PM

Well, I mean, that the developers are engaged in both milk production, and grain cultivation, and forages. Was not it better to deal with only one thing? And be successful in this?
kaltar

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:09:08 PM

Well, I mean, that the developers are engaged in both milk production, and grain cultivation, and forages. Was not it better to deal with only one thing? And be successful in this?
LOL I believe that you are absolutely wrong!
They create an entire ecosystem, this has huge advantages!
nrvkush

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:09:39 PM

Well, what are the advantages for example? Can you tell me?
kaltar

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:13:31 PM

You do not need to buy food on the side, there is your own production. Excess feed and grain can be easily sold and earn extra profit. Technics and various elevators can be leased and so make a profit. What's wrong with that?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:15:48 PM

You do not need to buy food on the side, there is your own production. Excess feed and grain can be easily sold and earn extra profit. Technics and various elevators can be leased and so make a profit. What's wrong with that?
In addition, it is of great benefit. I mean creating a huge number of jobs. This is very cool!
nrvkush

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:17:12 PM

All this sounds convincing. In principle, I agree, yes it's good.
But this requires a huge amount of investment! Is it possible to collect them thanks to one ICO?
wya12345

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:25:19 PM

So far so good. Unlike other uncertain projects, this one has real practical use and physical land investment. Agricultural industry is less unpredictable as well. i'm interested.
kaltar

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:38:57 PM

But this requires a huge amount of investment! Is it possible to collect them thanks to one ICO?
project financing is based not only on investments from ICO
nrvkush

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:41:38 PM

project financing is based not only on investments from ICO
Really?
How else will this project be funded?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: