Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:47:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MilkCoin [MLCN] - Agricultural Enterprise ICO 15.11.2017  (Read 27636 times)
0x6A

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:37:29 PM

Ah, what a shame. I was quite excited about this project and was seriously considering to move something for it. I think this is the big problem with crypto now. Everyone only wants to invest in blockchain this and decentralized that, but they forgot that ICOs have another purpose of raising capital for proper businesses. OP, perhaps this project just needed more patient marketing, you have such good material but people need more time to be convinced maybe.

We need more real businesses in crypto, not less. Keep us updated, please.
Big shame indeed. Was getting excited about seeing traditional businesses reaching out to investors through the blockchain.

Hope you'll try again once all the noise settles and the market becomes more rational and transparent!
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:45:54 PM

Tokenize milk production? Really? Are you kidding?

Why not? This is a real economy - always beneficial to investors

I do not know ... ICO is something high-tech, computer. It's silly to tokenize a regular farm

Then you have misunderstood ICOs, which is how ICOs also manipulate people. ICO is simply an Initial Coin Offering, or in most cases as you can see a token offering. These days they are referred to as token generation events.

ICO is simply using blockchain as a new model for venture capital, in other words a different/decentralized model for fund raising, like a Kickstarter project, except secure through smart contracts.

Lots of new ICOs are actually nothing more than that, but pretend to be more. MilkCoin is for an actual industry. Why not an ICO?
I've tried to explain this several times throughout numerous threads as well.

Most people don't seem to have any clue what ICOs and tokens are about... But what can you expect in such a young market.

I can't wait for the day this becomes the default method of raising capital though.

Once serious players join the fray Bitcoin & co will really take off for the moon and beyond.

Hopefully MilkCoin will try again once the market becomes a bit more rational and calculated instead of its current emotional and impulsive attitude.
worldofcrypto

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:21:25 AM

Sad to see this ICO not take off. I particularly liked the real economy aspect of the business.

Agree that ICO is just another means of raising funds not unlike a conventional IPO
YaroslavSaft

Activity: 74
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:04:15 AM

Чтo тo cбopы oчeнь пoмaлo идyт
SuperNovah90

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:12:22 AM

Sad to see this ICO not take off. I particularly liked the real economy aspect of the business.

Agree that ICO is just another means of raising funds not unlike a conventional IPO
Another reason is the fact there are too many young heads among the cryptoholders, thus a technology based on a blockchain looks more attractive to invest in for them, The real business suffers on this field so far.

whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:52:40 AM

Announce!

Unfortunately, since MilkCoin raised only 2% of the Softcap, we are giving back all funds that we received. We will start the return on the 21st of November. Huge thanks to our backers!

The project failed? This is so sad that the project did not make it, its so hard to think that we cant even get a small amount of bounty for our effort in joining the campaign for almost 6 weeks.
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:03:46 PM

To bad that this ICO failed.
Hope you come back later and try it again when crypto and ICOs are older and people understand that these kind of projects are an real addition to crypto in general.

I am sure when you analyse the ICO and come back later this can be an successful ICO.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:06:34 PM

Announce!

Unfortunately, since MilkCoin raised only 2% of the Softcap, we are giving back all funds that we received. We will start the return on the 21st of November. Huge thanks to our backers!

The project failed? This is so sad that the project did not make it, its so hard to think that we cant even get a small amount of bounty for our effort in joining the campaign for almost 6 weeks.
The market is too immature. Crypto traders are mostly mindless zombies who don't know what the fuck they are trading.

Once we get some serious investors and traders who understand fundamentals projects like MilkCoin will get funded very easily.
mondobitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:36:18 AM

Announce!

Bad news, a good project that don't have received the right attention..
So no reward for bounty campaigns?
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:28:08 PM

Announce!

Bad news, a good project that don't have received the right attention..
So no reward for bounty campaigns?
They are returning the funds because they didn't raise enough. So there is nothing to pay bounty hunters with.

Really sucks that buzzword spamming scam and shitcoins get more attention than a serious business though. Proves that the market is full of clueless donkeys right now.
byteminr

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 05:24:32 AM

Hi. So you have land and a lot of cows.
It's good but how you want to use blockchain and why need tokens ?
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:12:33 AM

It's just a way to collect investments.

The tokens make it easier to allocate dividends while at the same time providing liquidity for investors.

They are also cheaper and more efficient than traditional instruments.
AwoCorporation

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 06:21:51 AM

This Project Looks a Promising Project

byteminr

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 08:06:56 AM

The tokens make it easier to allocate dividends while at the same time providing liquidity for investors.

If it's just a way to collect investmets blockchain like technology no need here right?
You think it will be interesting for crypto investors?
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:11:25 AM

If it's just a way to collect investmets blockchain like technology no need here right?
You clearly haven't understood what makes the blockchain so powerful and interesting...

Whatever you think to be investing right now is just gambling and has nothing to do with real investing.

The blockchain is by far the most efficient way of allocating funds, which is exactly why it's going to be the best way for collecting investments in the future ones real investors join crypto. Right now there's almost only gamblers who don't even know what they are buying.
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:19:47 AM

I was reading business plan which looks well presented and my first though was you would have raised lot of money. I came back from tokensale page from website and surprised to see only 2% of softcap has been collected. Basically I had question but now I will ask what will be the status in case minimum is not achieved ?
Victor_Adams

Activity: 126

XWIN CryptoBet ICO 01/01/18

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:28:15 AM

I was reading business plan which looks well presented and my first though was you would have raised lot of money. I came back from tokensale page from website and surprised to see only 2% of softcap has been collected. Basically I had question but now I will ask what will be the status in case minimum is not achieved ?
Ah, you seem to have missed all the news... the ICO has been closed due to weak gatherings.

byteminr

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 09:23:19 AM

You clearly haven't understood what makes the blockchain so powerful and interesting...

Whatever you think to be investing right now is just gambling and has nothing to do with real investing.

The blockchain is by far the most efficient way of allocating funds, which is exactly why it's going to be the best way for collecting investments in the future ones real investors join crypto. Right now there's almost only gamblers who don't even know what they are buying.

No, I understand  what makes the blockchain so interesting.
blockchain can be used  for collected investmets  but this is not the most important advange of blokchain.
lts_sml1993

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:58:25 PM

Announce!

It is very sad that you did not succeed. But I will hope that you will return ...
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:16:51 PM

No, I understand  what makes the blockchain so interesting.
blockchain can be used  for collected investmets  but this is not the most important advange of blokchain.
It is an extension of the most important advantage of the blockchain.

It's meant as a revolution of financial markets that are not only more efficient, but also free of government intervention and control. The fact that you think that a company such as MilkCoin shouldn't raise capital through the blockchain indicates that you haven't grasped the potential yet.

If you're curious you could go and study financial markets and venture capital.

That should make it obvious why this ICO was a great idea ahead of its time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: