Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:38:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TraDove B2B ICO - World's first B2B coin  (Read 31875 times)
JallyFax

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:33:15 PM

I am ambivalent about tradove.
In my opinion, this whole thing is not a scam and I do not impute base motives to tradove.
However, there are a lot of questions in my mind (beside that ones that are still unacknowledged in this thread).
The project is crude and immature. It seems amateurish, what really is unusual for such a high-level team (when all the team members really are involved in this project).
I suggest, tradove hired Ms. Kristen Colwell (director of marketing at Brian D. Colwell) to make some advertisement for their coin (her husband? brian is a team member of tradove’s facebook page), but she is not really into this subject matter and are not able to answer the questions by herself. But why did tradove hire such a small business for that?
Other than cataropkr’s payment, mine has been accepted without any problems:
https://imgur.com/a/rGtI4
Nevertheless, because this project is not what I expected and the company does not act like one of their niveau, I also asked for a refund yesterday and mailed to kent.yan@tradove.com, merry.meng@tradove.net and bbcoin@tradovemail.com. Till now, I haven’t received an answer, but I will keep you up to date.

Best wishes

Hi,

This is Kristen. Though I am no longer working on behalf of TraDove, I wanted to respond to this message because it referenced me personally.

My background is in marketing and I love challenges.  As an investor in TraDove, I was excited by the opportunity to help with marketing of the ICO. This opportunity popped up just over a week ago. My directive was to maintain this Bitcointalk feed and the TraDove Facebook page to connect people with information as questions arose.

How deep is my knowledge of ICOs?Huh Well... My first foray into cryptocurrencies was with ETH and Crypto Kitties.... I'm one of THOSE people. Cryptocurrencies are fascinating and I (along with many, many others) am interested in stepping into this space.

I am an honest person and any review of my prior working relationships will back this up. My efforts on this feed were meant to clear confusion, but I can only work with the information that I am given.

Long story, short? I'm out!

Thanks to those who came to my aid on this feed. I hope everyone recognizes that my personal intentions were good.

Peace out,

Kristen

So, in summation, you have jumped from the evident fraudship when people have seen the light thinking you can just walk off in to the sunset with our money.

You can't just walk away from this and expected to not be challenged.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
modano182

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:53:51 AM

I am ambivalent about tradove.
In my opinion, this whole thing is not a scam and I do not impute base motives to tradove.
However, there are a lot of questions in my mind (beside that ones that are still unacknowledged in this thread).
The project is crude and immature. It seems amateurish, what really is unusual for such a high-level team (when all the team members really are involved in this project).
I suggest, tradove hired Ms. Kristen Colwell (director of marketing at Brian D. Colwell) to make some advertisement for their coin (her husband? brian is a team member of tradove’s facebook page), but she is not really into this subject matter and are not able to answer the questions by herself. But why did tradove hire such a small business for that?
Other than cataropkr’s payment, mine has been accepted without any problems:
https://imgur.com/a/rGtI4
Nevertheless, because this project is not what I expected and the company does not act like one of their niveau, I also asked for a refund yesterday and mailed to kent.yan@tradove.com, merry.meng@tradove.net and bbcoin@tradovemail.com. Till now, I haven’t received an answer, but I will keep you up to date.

Best wishes

Hi,

This is Kristen. Though I am no longer working on behalf of TraDove, I wanted to respond to this message because it referenced me personally.

My background is in marketing and I love challenges.  As an investor in TraDove, I was excited by the opportunity to help with marketing of the ICO. This opportunity popped up just over a week ago. My directive was to maintain this Bitcointalk feed and the TraDove Facebook page to connect people with information as questions arose.

How deep is my knowledge of ICOs?Huh Well... My first foray into cryptocurrencies was with ETH and Crypto Kitties.... I'm one of THOSE people. Cryptocurrencies are fascinating and I (along with many, many others) am interested in stepping into this space.

I am an honest person and any review of my prior working relationships will back this up. My efforts on this feed were meant to clear confusion, but I can only work with the information that I am given.

Long story, short? I'm out!

Thanks to those who came to my aid on this feed. I hope everyone recognizes that my personal intentions were good.

Peace out,

Kristen

So, in summation, you have jumped from the evident fraudship when people have seen the light thinking you can just walk off in to the sunset with our money.

You can't just walk away from this and expected to not be challenged.

Jallyfax - clearly everyone who has seen this is upset and is not going to believe anything I say so I am going to stop trying because clearly we are getting nowhere.

However, once your refund does come through, I would also ask that you confirm this happened on this forum.

It is true I created this profile to comment on this issue, but I am just a regular investor with TraDove...I live in Australia and have a full time job here. I have absolutely nothing to do with the company. I just thought I would share my experience with everyone - but again, people's emotions are running high at the moment which I completely understand.

So when people's money gets refunded I would like to see a confirmation of this by those same individuals.

Also - if no money is refunded in the next week I would also like to hear about this as well - as this may even make me start to wonder about the authenticity of the project.

But to me, everything looks above board at the moment, just very poorly organised.

Thanks again everyone.
mustafa.k786

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:44:51 AM

Hi Tradove team,

I have successfully participated in Presale and i am wondering when would the BBcoins get credited to my wallet? Any ETA?

Regards,
Kamal
tradove (OP)

Activity: 262

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:07:41 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 04:11:49 PM by tradove

Hello, here to respond to a couple concerns people have brought up:

1.)  Regarding refunds - We are honoring refunds. However, serving our investors by approving their transactions in a timely manner takes priority to giving refunds. When our investors' verifications are at a more manageable pace, we can proceed with the refunds and responding to emails. Our CEO, Kent Yan, has stated today that all requests for refunds must be made by 15 January.

2.)  Regarding Duplicate Transaction IDs - Attention BBCoin Investors - Our transaction verification team has informed us that they have come across several instances of users attempting to submit payment proofs with Transaction IDs that had previously been used by registered investors on their completed orders.

All accounts found with duplicate or repeat Transaction ID numbers will be subsequently and immediately frozen until such time a user can validate that they made the initial transaction. All other delinquent accounts are frozen, their transactions cancelled and will be liquidated as soon as possible.

We’re aware that this is a concern that has been brought up by members of the Telegram chat group, and wanted to assure our investors that those attempting such an action have been caught in the act through the approval system and the spectacular efforts of our verification team. Those found using repeated transaction numbers have been caught, dealt with and permanently banned from the TraDove ICO and any future TraDove interactions.

Thank you for your interest in TraDove's BBCoin ICO!
dolkhaliguy

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:29:54 AM

I paid (ETH) & upload the proof of payment on Wednesday. but still waiting for any confirmation that they received my money or not . It looks like a scam to me now
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:28:24 AM

The current TraDove platform connects business partners with its business social network.
adotrulez

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:54:44 PM

This is one of the most dramatic threads I have ever read on BitCoinTalk. So much backlash and arguments, some with seemingly valid claims and some not so convincing. Whether this turns out to be legit or not, I have a problem with the fact that besides 'Entertainment' all the other users accusing TraDove of being a scam are newbies, some with as low as 2 activities. I would expect the average investor to have at least more than 1 or 2 activities on BCT. And if you have to create a fresh account just to lay your claims of being defrauded, then you're also a potential red flag/ troll.

I'm sitting on the fence on this one. For the sake of the naysayers I urge the DEVS to prove everyone wrong and let this project move on smoothly

BUT

If it does turn out that the naysayers are right (I certainly hope it doesn't) then it'll simply be one more leaf added to the "HOW NOT TO GET SCAMMED FOR DUMMIES" book.

All the best in your project.
fazzx

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:56:54 PM

I agree, seems to be a lot of new accounts.
mmm3737

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:35:35 PM

I paid (ETH) & upload the proof of payment on Wednesday. but still waiting for any confirmation that they received my money or not . It looks like a scam to me now

FYI - I purchased and uploaded proof of payment on Tuesday and finally received confirmation today at 8:35am EST.
SiberianWanderer

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:56:49 PM

I spent some time in the Telegram chat yesterday and guys were saying that the dev members have no expertise in blockchain. Mods replied that a blockchain team in Slovenia would be hired - anyone care to shed more light on this subject?

How come an ICO with such all-star team of advisors and promising idea have such crappy marketing?  Huh Huh
AVROMCR

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:18:37 PM

Hello all - I'm relatively new to the altcoin markets and ICOs. I've read through the ICO details and the WhitePaper. It does appear legitimate to me - although much of the team, founder and investors do not look like they are particularly clued into the altcoin business and could easily have been persuaded by the pitch around the potential return that attaching their name to such an ICO could yield, but they do look like genuine senior and reasonably well connected people in the banking and tech business - so I guess the hope is that with the presale money in hand they can go out and engage properly with the technical expertise. I struggle to see how this will have the kind of expected growth if it remains tied to a single portal. I'd like to see BBCoin become more of a Ripple for the BTB sector, able to be applied to several or all BTB platforms and not tied to the fortunes of TraDove company and site - developing a standard in blockchain code for verifying and logging trust histories that can be adopted by multiple platforms, and even a job for miners in operating a decentralised verification mechanism against public records of supplier registrations, trading, court judgement, bankruptcy, etc . Likewise I think the tokens will only be credible as a means of exchange for BTB transactions if something can be done to manage wild fluctuations and speculations on the token. I know a lot of us considering the ICO want to see this token shoot through the roof, but that kind of volatility will be a killer to supporting BTB transactions!

I'm also keen to see if this could be a platform/product/approach that could have particular benefit in developing markets/poorer countries. Trading volumes will be much lower here - so perhaps an action under the social responsibility line rather than profitability. Poorer countries suffer massively from lack of trust and in ability to achieve fair access to foreign exchange to trade products or import factors of production. That's why the most successful companies in these areas are large family owned conglomerates - keeping the supply chain in house and relationships within the family is the least bad trust and assurance system you can rely on. This is not available for small and medium sized operations or those without the resources for vertical and horizontal integration. This is where this technology and approach could see social outcomes: improving ease of doing business, inhibiting ability of elites and established players to raise prohibitive barriers to market entry, and even the chance to provide a degree of insulation of supply chains from the volatility of a poor macro-economic environment (such as inflation through poor regulation of money supply, etc).

On balance I think I am going to put some ETH into this venture - I will post here again when (and if!) my transaction is confirmed.
superflux

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:29:40 PM

I'm here to say this:
This project is not a scam, they lack of professionalism regarding how they manage things. I got full refund today and i'm not a liar. For future investors, don't trust the FUD. They do honor refunds but it takes time because there are some people wanting to steal investors money by copying their transactions and trying to say that they're the owners. I hope that the persons who are saying that this is a scam without providing real proof must be banned on bitcointalk. This kind of people are intoxicating this community and should be punished. That is all i had to say, i refunded not because i lost trust in this project but because i think it's a pretty high hardcap and it won't give me an expected profit.
b76d6g83

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:53:15 PM

an update on my part:
after about 24 hours I mailed again to kent.yan@tradove.com, merry.meng@tradove.net and bbcoin@tradovemail.com, yesterday. after a few hours I got a mail from merry meng that it is not possible to return the payment at the moment.
surprisingly I got the refund today and I am glad to be out. I do not care whether tradove will be a big thing in the next years or not. they are unorganised and I missed the interaction with and the proximity to us, the investors. without that, I cannot trust such a company.
I will consider this as an experience.
and because I was curious, I have just mailed to some of their corporating companies whether they really are active in this network and I am looking forward to their replies.

Best wishes
SiberianWanderer

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:22:25 AM

an update on my part:
after about 24 hours I mailed again to kent.yan@tradove.com, merry.meng@tradove.net and bbcoin@tradovemail.com, yesterday. after a few hours I got a mail from merry meng that it is not possible to return the payment at the moment.
surprisingly I got the refund today and I am glad to be out. I do not care whether tradove will be a big thing in the next years or not. they are unorganised and I missed the interaction with and the proximity to us, the investors. without that, I cannot trust such a company.
and because I was curious, I have just mailed to some of their corporating companies whether they really are active in this network and I am looking forward to their replies.

Best wishes

Can you post here once you get their replies please?
I'm sure some people will be interested in knowing what's the answer.
tradove (OP)

Activity: 262

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:41:50 AM

Hello all! If you're interesting in learning more about TraDove and the BBCoin, our CEO Kent Yan did an AMA interview with crypto-YouTuber TheGobOne. Check it out here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AINMEkW77VM
atasmehmed

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:15:44 AM

my btc approved external thank you
KVZ__

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:03:49 AM

They have returned the money. This company is legitimate.
i received my funds also lol, this might actually be a legit ico...i was against them. but i duno now...might just wait for ico
blankpage78

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:23:01 AM

REMINDER.

YOU WILL LOSE EVERY ETH YOU INVEST

I'm investing in cryptocurrencies since last August (I'm 40years old and a good job). As you can understand now I've done a lot of money in the last 4 months  Grin Grin
Last time I've invested money was in the 2000-2003 years (it was a bad period for the "dot com" markets)
But I put myself in the shoes of a new investor who wants to invest now in cryptocurrencies. There is 99,9% scam alerts. Bitcoin itself is a scam (Jp Morgan said it's the bigges fraud ever...and a lot of famous financial newspaper said it)..and I can read on Reddit etc..scams alert about all the exchanges (Coinbase, Bittrex, Bitstamp etc..)

But I know it's impossible to do thousounds% of gains without risks....so I've invested some money into TraDove. I've read about their team and advisors and I've decided to trust them.
Maybe it's a scam...maybe not...but I try. If it's not a scam I'll gain a lot of money when TraDove will be traded on exchanges (because now only little investors are putting money on ICO for fear of scam).
If it will be really a scam, patience!  I will have lost only a very small part of what I have earned. In life...we must risk Wink

(edit, just to tell I'm not a fake new user, you can find me on Reddit too: "blankpage78" (I'm a user with some karma and reuptation)
blankpage78

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:29:07 AM

@tradove
please hurry up to verify last payment!! Now it's 4 DAYS!!
I've done a payment last sunday and you have verified in only 1 hour!
Then I've put another payment last tuesday and it's still pending!

Thank you.
b76d6g83

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:59:23 AM

an update on my part:

Best wishes

Can you post here once you get their replies please?
I'm sure some people will be interested in knowing what's the answer.

sure. i will keep you informed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: