Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:01:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you prefer to buy coins during ICO, or rather to earn coins through bounties?
ICO - 2 (6.3%)
Bounties - 19 (59.4%)
Both - 11 (34.4%)
Total Voters: 32

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNA - Crypto For Emerging Markets 🚀  (Read 14165 times)
TiaanB (OP)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:22:44 AM

Will work continue on this project? It is always sad to jump into something and then never see it progress or reach the exchanges. Is an exchange in the pipeline? How are things going with the project in general? Thanks

Hi,

Progress is going great, especially in terms of development. New website was also just recently launched.

We do plan to list on exchanges, and are currently in talks with hitBTC , Cryptopia and Bittrex. It does however require quite a lot of capital to get listed, so we are now working on getting some funding.

I have no doubt that we’ll achieve what we set out to do. We have a great team and the community has also been mostly supportive. This is an open source project, so we do rely heavily on community to assist in all aspects.

Bounties will also be launched soon, to provide community members with more incentives for referrals etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TiaanB (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:29:05 AM

Very nice project from africa,  create better lives for people all over Africa and unite all African countries and all of its people is a great purpose.

Thank you!
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:27:55 PM

Will work continue on this project? It is always sad to jump into something and then never see it progress or reach the exchanges. Is an exchange in the pipeline? How are things going with the project in general? Thanks

Hi,

Progress is going great, especially in terms of development. New website was also just recently launched.

We do plan to list on exchanges, and are currently in talks with hitBTC , Cryptopia and Bittrex. It does however require quite a lot of capital to get listed, so we are now working on getting some funding.

I have no doubt that we’ll achieve what we set out to do. We have a great team and the community has also been mostly supportive. This is an open source project, so we do rely heavily on community to assist in all aspects.

Bounties will also be launched soon, to provide community members with more incentives for referrals etc.

Good to hear, then I will help support the coin by mining it and by being active in this thread when possible. Good luck moving forward, I hope everything goes well for the project and everyone involved. Thank you for the quick response.
TiaanB (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:41:45 AM

Hi,

Good to hear, then I will help support the coin by mining it and by being active in this thread when possible. Good luck moving forward, I hope everything goes well for the project and everyone involved. Thank you for the quick response.

We appreciate it!
elmerian

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:11:57 PM

Hi,

also try to add at
- Stocks.exchanges
- tradesatoshi
- coinsmarket

it would be nice for shortly
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:18:39 PM

I just came here because of watching it interesting. I will need to go through the information which is available to catch up with all discussed and plans. It can be really successful project there is Africa because there exists developing countries which are always suitable for such projects.
uberpatzer

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

Soon we will all be dead

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:20:43 PM

when I read OP, I am thinking: why not use dogecoin instead? seems to fit the purpose of this coin pretty well.

twitter: @uberpatzer  --Soon we will all be dead--
Dieniz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:23:49 PM

Very good project. I think your crypto currency will be in demand on the market.
dominguero

Activity: 427
Merit: 212

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:04:18 PM

Interesting, but we need a pool.
mbs32

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:09:39 PM

Mining has started!

Visit our website to download the wallet and mining software. Early miners earn highest percentage coins.

https://i.imgur.com/xWAdihA.png
https://i.imgur.com/shkg2cI.png
https://i.imgur.com/F8VzlP6.png
https://i.imgur.com/6WGmQZA.png
https://i.imgur.com/X9MP0Ul.png
https://i.imgur.com/HJWm4XY.png
https://i.imgur.com/M0aYlym.png

Important
- Please note that integrated wallet mining is not yet operational. Refer to Readme file for mining instructions.
- Ensure to backup you wallet to prevent losing any UnA you might have.

Hello!

Good project, but have airdrop our bountie in this project??
TiaanB (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:45:00 AM

Interesting, but we need a pool.

Hi,

We were thinking of creating a pool, but since we are soon launching  integrated wallet mining, it won’t be necessary.
TiaanB (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:46:18 AM

Hello!

Good project, but have airdrop our bountie in this project??
[/quote]

Thank you for your feedback! We don’t have any bounties yet, but will launch soon. Allocating 0.5 % of supply to bounties

Will keep you updated
TiaanB (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:58:39 AM

Very good project. I think your crypto currency will be in demand on the market.

Thank you!
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:14:05 AM

I truly want to thank this team for taking this initiative of introducing something like this to developing countries. Indeed not only IT but Crypto exposure of booming sector now. I personally hare banks and want to have control over my funds. Crypto is the future of all savings and investment. I understand this is a volatile market but then if we spend sometime to understand how this works, I am sure all of us can make some profits.

This also gives people an opportunity for financial freedom. Thank you once again for all your efforts.

Good Luck and I shall closely track this project.
minerja

Activity: 1248
Merit: 297

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:16:10 AM

Hi there,

I have managed to mine a few hundred una and wondered is there an exchange yet please?
If not, would anyone want to buy some? Not selling cheap though, i see a bright future for this coin.
J
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:23:38 PM

Very nice project from africa,  create better lives for people all over Africa and unite all African countries and all of its people is a great purpose.

No it doesn't. It only gives BTC to the main scammer of this project.
Bfljosh

Skol!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:23:58 PM

Ah a dev account. How nice!
Bfljosh

Skol!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:24:59 PM

I just came here because of watching it interesting. I will need to go through the information which is available to catch up with all discussed and plans. It can be really successful project there is Africa because there exists developing countries which are always suitable for such projects.

Oh please stop the signature spam.
Bfljosh

Skol!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:51:59 PM

I truly want to thank this team for taking this initiative of introducing something like this to developing countries. Indeed not only IT but Crypto exposure of booming sector now. I personally hare banks and want to have control over my funds. Crypto is the future of all savings and investment. I understand this is a volatile market but then if we spend sometime to understand how this works, I am sure all of us can make some profits.

This also gives people an opportunity for financial freedom. Thank you once again for all your efforts.

Good Luck and I shall closely track this project.

Do you have miners in your mud hut?
CacalozX

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:00:12 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 12:24:58 AM by CacalozX

Very good project
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: