Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:26:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 [ANN][AIRDROP] Genesis Coin Launch | Fast. Secure. Flexible | FREE Airdrop 🌟  (Read 20233 times)
astaris

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:52:00 PM

Hi Dev, in the white paper you wrote: "Genesis is not a pump and dump coin. In fact, it will be more than just a coin moving forward. Genesis will be a platform." Could you please tell us more about the platform that you want to build? What kind of platform will it be?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dragunov_5

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:29:48 PM

People you all need to beware of their tricks. They ask people to join the airdrop whilst they are actually themselves selling these airdrops!

All kinds of amazing purposes are shared. Nothing is ever done! The dev wants to profit from gullible and easily fooled buyers.

A lot of people have lost their money when investing. People who buy up a lot get dumped by the developers.
llyfee4u

Activity: 444
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 08:49:46 PM

People you all need to beware of their tricks. They ask people to join the airdrop whilst they are actually themselves selling these airdrops!

All kinds of amazing purposes are shared. Nothing is ever done! The dev wants to profit from gullible and easily fooled buyers.

A lot of people have lost their money when investing. People who buy up a lot get dumped by the developers.

This coin is a big set up!! Don't fall for their traps. Be careful!! Don't waste your time on these coins!

Is it a surprise that you are both 'Newbies'?  Set up a new account just to spread your FUD.  Everything about this project is transparent.  You can look it up for yourself.  Take your FUD elsewhere.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:56:18 PM

We will have another blog post out tomorrow that will go into more detail about Round 2 of the Airdrop. There's few new rules to try and ensure that we weed out as many duplicates and suspicious accounts as possible.

Thanks for reminding me about round 2.

The simplest rule is requiring your audience to set their address in their BitcoinTalk profile. Then ask them to sign up with their BitcoinTalk ID. Additionally you could exclude Newbie accounts or accounts created before a specific date.
Genesis_Dev (OP)

Activity: 138

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 09:10:36 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 10:18:28 PM by Genesis_Dev

This coin is a big set up!! Don't fall for their traps. Be careful!! Don't waste your time on these coins!

Is it a surprise that you are both 'Newbies'?  Set up a new account just to spread your FUD.  Everything about this project is transparent.  You can look it up for yourself.  Take your FUD elsewhere.

It's also no coincidence that these two posts appear after I pointed out that Neubulos copy and pasted our content...

And if anyone does believe these two, all you have to do is check the block explorer and you'll see that these are two posts made to create FUD with not a single grain of truth to them.

samysamy1

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:30:50 PM

Who or what is Nebolous? Did someone copy your content? Really sick people.
Genesis_Dev (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 09:34:38 PM

Yep I won't even link to their thread but I'm sure you can find. Basically copy and pasted our features list and other content and just replaced Genesis with their name. It's not even subtle!

Grande2018

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:06:00 PM

What is this coin about?? Just an airdrop coin?? It doesn't even have any real value to the market? I don't understand why developers have to bring these trashcoins on the market?? Why??  Bet he transacted airdrops to multiple of his own accounts, and start selling his airdrops to us naive buyers. Done with being involved with this project. And, yes I did receive the airdrop.
Genesis_Dev (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 10:13:27 PM

What is this coin about?? Just an airdrop coin?? It doesn't even have any real value to the market? I don't understand why developers have to bring these trashcoins on the market?? Why??  Bet he transacted airdrops to multiple of his own accounts, and start selling his airdrops to us naive buyers. Done with being involved with this project. And, yes I did receive the airdrop.

How many accounts do you have?   Cheesy Your post history is a dead giveaway as its the same copied and pasted posts.

Regardless, if you don't believe in the project don't waste any time or money on it. Simples. We will still be here in a years time working hard and proving you wrong Wink

And finally, if your going to try and discredit someone or something, it's a good idea to produce evidence and not just claims. Anyone can make a claim.

Grande2018

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:18:55 PM

What is this coin about?? Just an airdrop coin?? It doesn't even have any real value to the market? I don't understand why developers have to bring these trashcoins on the market?? Why??  Bet he transacted airdrops to multiple of his own accounts, and start selling his airdrops to us naive buyers. Done with being involved with this project. And, yes I did receive the airdrop.

How many accounts do you have?   Cheesy Your post history is a dead giveaway as its the same copied and pasted posts.

Regardless, if you don't believe in the project don't waste any time or money on it. Simples. We will still be here in a years time working hard and proving you wrong Wink

And finally, if your going to try and discredit someone or something, it's a good idea to produce evidence and not just claims. Anyone can make a claim.

The largest claim is based on you hyping up a trend, a paradigm into your business.

Giving people multiple different rewards. Like a reward system... Keep hyping up, and selling in between with some of your own self-made accounts?

When its big enough you just dump. Just like Ecash, Ebtc, Edoge, Eltc, the list goes on and on, and on, and on.

Same pattern. Just different name. Different deception.

Its funny how you claim I have multiple accounts. The fact you hypothesize of a possibility doesn't mean it is a fact. You are using false reasoning and false evidence. So to me the one who is irresponsible and inconsequential is the developer.

Sad to make you unfounded claims without any evidence. Sad, sad.
Genesis_Dev (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 10:23:45 PM

What is this coin about?? Just an airdrop coin?? It doesn't even have any real value to the market? I don't understand why developers have to bring these trashcoins on the market?? Why??  Bet he transacted airdrops to multiple of his own accounts, and start selling his airdrops to us naive buyers. Done with being involved with this project. And, yes I did receive the airdrop.

How many accounts do you have?   Cheesy Your post history is a dead giveaway as its the same copied and pasted posts.

The largest claim is based on you hyping up a trend, a paradigm into your business.

Giving people multiple different rewards. Like a reward system... Keep hyping up, and selling in between with some of your own self-made accounts?

When its big enough you just dump. Just like Ecash, Ebtc, Edoge, Eltc, the list goes on and on, and on, and on.

Dude where's your proof? Study every transaction sent from the very start and you won't be able to back up those claims. I have no personal accounts holding GEN as I'm not in this for the money, otherwise I'd be using the scammy tactics most people in this forum use and promising the undeliverable or I'd have used a name that profits of another coins success.

Every single payment sent has been a either an airdrop or bounty payments which pretty every coin here offers. They're given for FREE by the way.

In a years time when there's still been no dump by me hopefully you'll see that on this occasion this was one of the coins you got wrong.

Edit. You love using the word converse. Your previous replies on other threads are near on indenticle to other accounts posting lies. I hope I'm wrong and you don't have multiple accounts to spread FUD as that's sad.

Grande2018

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:32:36 PM

Dude where's your proof? Study every transaction sent from the very start and you won't be able to back up those claims. I have no personal accounts holding GEN as I'm not in this for the money, otherwise I'd be using the scammy tactics most people in this forum use and promising the undeliverable or I'd have used a name that profits of another coins success.

Every single payment sent has been a either an airdrop or bounty payments which pretty every coin here offers. They're given for FREE by the way.

In a years time when there's still been no dump by me hopefully you'll see that on this occasion this was one of the coins you got wrong.

Edit. You love using the word converse. Your previous replies on other threads are near on indenticle to other accounts posting lies. I hope I'm wrong and you don't have multiple accounts to spread FUD as that's sad.

What about the time my arguments with hindsight were actually valid???

So your black-white reasoning doesn't work on people. I have the right to my own opinion and I have the right to criticize anyone who doesn't have fully developed their business.

Your job is to learn from my feedback, and not assault me. I actually have improved a lot of business by my harsh criticism.

Now go work and stop being on this freaking Thread. Our lifes aren't a fucking joke.
Genesis_Dev (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 10:38:19 PM

What about the time my arguments with hindsight were actually valid???

So your black-white reasoning doesn't work on people. I have the right to my own opinion and I have the right to criticize anyone who doesn't have fully developed their business.

Your job is to learn from my feedback, and not assault me. I actually have improved a lot of business by my harsh criticism.

Now go work and stop being on this freaking Thread. Our lifes aren't a fucking joke.

You most certainly do have the right to criticise and raise concerns and point out scams and I accept that. I think people should do it more often especially with some of the stuff that goes on here on this forum.

However I equally have the right to defend myself and the project especially when presented with claims and no evidence.

But that doesn't matter. What matters is me proving that this is a legitimate project and most certainly not a scam. That can only be done with hard work and showing progress.

People ultimately have to make their own minds up and decide for themselves if they want to be a part of a project. It's on me to deliver which I will.

entoch

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:17:10 AM

I have taken time to go through the post of Genesis coin and it just shows that it will go far. The expectations are realistic. I look forward to supporting this project.Just urging the dev team to really keep their words. Weldone
astaris

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:43:06 AM

Hi Dev, in the white paper you wrote: "Genesis is not a pump and dump coin. In fact, it will be more than just a coin moving forward. Genesis will be a platform." Could you please tell us more about the platform that you want to build? What kind of platform will it be?

Genesis_Dev what about the platform? Could you tell us more about it? I am very curious. Look forward to your reply.
kobra696

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:46:16 AM

I think that you have to broaden your whitepaper before going to some big exchange. Right now it's to vague - people who like to know what they are buying wouldn't be impressed.
llyfee4u

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 08:08:19 AM

I think that you have to broaden your whitepaper before going to some big exchange. Right now it's to vague - people who like to know what they are buying wouldn't be impressed.

I think you are absolutely right about you first point.  I believe that this is something Dev is aware of and has plans to broaden.  The present phase is primarily free airdrop (NO ICO) and awareness.  I think it is also fair to be careful when you have these 'copy cat' deceitful project around ready to copy genuine projects like GENESIS.
llyfee4u

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 08:10:33 AM

Looks a bit amateurish...not pretty sure it can be trusted

The project is primarily running Free airdrop distribution model, at zero cost to participants therefore there isn't any issue with trust.  Obviously it is entirely up to you to make up your mind and draw your own conclusions.   I believe that Dev is genuine and working hard to ensure that there is full transparency in the way the project is being run.
willmer01

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:13:39 AM

The 16 million cap will certainly affect the price of this project. With that limited supply, i assure you that the demand for Genesis coin will be UP trend.

Roadmap should be updated and adjusted depending on the feedbacks of the community, not to lose the momentum. And also, as early as now try contacting big exchange sites because it might take few days or weeks before they'l list the coin on their system

I'll keep my eyes on this promising project.
Jerry2030

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:24:11 AM

The best scams are the ones with big promises, appealing graphics and lots pre-work. Just like Monaco and Bancor.

But without the real linkedin of the business owner who attracts buyers and traders. Nobody have to trust anyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: