Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:08:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 [ANN][AIRDROP] Genesis Coin Launch | Fast. Secure. Flexible | FREE Airdrop 🌟  (Read 20230 times)
Genesis_Dev (OP)

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 09:14:03 AM

Dev, i see that the form is closed, so everyone who applied will receive the token or is the selection random? Thanks

It's a first come first serve basis. So even though we had 3500+ applications, the first 625 will be the ones who get in. We're weeding out scammers right now so that's the first 625 legit people, to the best of our ability!

There is no template for the signature bounty. Is this also fine?

Yep yours is perfect Smiley We'll try and get some templates sorted in due course. We will offer a bounty as well for anyone who can help as it will ease the load on us. More soon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
macdevil007

Activity: 692
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:42:59 AM

Dev, i see that the form is closed, so everyone who applied will receive the token or is the selection random? Thanks

It's a first come first serve basis. So even though we had 3500+ applications, the first 625 will be the ones who get in. We're weeding out scammers right now so that's the first 625 legit people, to the best of our ability!

Is it Possible for the legit applications from 2875+ to be automatically included on the next rounds.. to be fair... The next round will be tough now and the risk of another fraud accounts will also be there. in my opinion only..
Genesis_Dev (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 09:49:40 AM

Is it Possible for the legit applications from 2875+ to be automatically included on the next rounds.. to be fair... The next round will be tough now and the risk of another fraud accounts will also be there. in my opinion only..

We will consider it. There's pros and cons to both sides of it but ultimately we want as many legit applications as possible while giving a fair chance to everyone to get in. We'll make an announcement soon about what will happen.

Genesis_Dev (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 10:28:14 AM

thank you dev i received my coin  Wink . so how your strategy to attract people buy this coin on exchange?
i think so hard to reach 5000 GEN/ETH. just my opinion Wink

Your welcome Smiley

Firstly, we believe strongly in building a community. For us, that's key to the survival and uptake of any coin. Once the distribution process is finished we will push this heavily. We will also begin a marketing campaign to spread awareness of the coin in the hope of gaining some more interest.

We're also working hard on getting added to some exchanges and we're sure the community will be able to help with this as well.

Moving further into the future, the key will be showing a commitment to the coin from our side which helps to build trust and positive around the project. We've then got to build on that and give Genesis more of a defined use as let's face it, there's hundreds of other ERC20 tokens out there. We have to stand out from the crowd. 2018 will be when we really start to see some progress on that front.

We're taking things steady and don't want to bite off more than we can chew too soon. Right now we're focusing on getting Genesis Coins into the hands of the community.

evi_stale

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:02:59 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 11:15:24 AM by evi_stale

We will consider it. There's pros and cons to both sides of it but ultimately we want as many legit applications as possible while giving a fair chance to everyone to get in. We'll make an announcement soon about what will happen.

I highly doubt that all those accounts are legit. It would be better to have another round so that it could attract more "new" people.

edit: I just checked bt don't see my address being added. Can you apply in the second round if you haven't made in into the first one?

Can I also reserve the Dutch translation?
Genesis_Dev (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 11:18:28 AM

I highly doubt that all those accounts are legit. It would be better to have another round so that it could attract more "new" people.

edit: I just checked bt don't see my address being added. Can you apply in the second round if you haven't made in into the first one?

Can I also reserve the Dutch translation?

For the next round we will add an additional requirement which should help weed out fake accounts even more.

If you didn't make this one, you can apply for the next one Smiley

And Dutch translation is yours. Feel in the Bounty form once you're done and we'll send it over.

We've got 195 addresses more to add so there's still a chance you'll make it. Fingers crossed!

coin-bit

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:20:27 AM

friends
in the table with the progress of the Airdrop in red, those who will still receive or those who do not receive a red color are marked?
Genesis_Dev (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 11:32:41 AM

friends
in the table with the progress of the Airdrop in red, those who will still receive or those who do not receive a red color are marked?

Hello,

In the spreadsheet, every address you see will be receiving an airdrop. However if by the side it is green with a Y it means the coins have been sent. If its red with a N, it means they have not been sent yet but will be.

Genesis_Dev (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 11:59:31 AM

Dear Dev,
Proud to Joined ur great airdrop
I successfully joined
But I can't see my Ethereum address in spreadsheet
With all my thanks
Regards

Spreadsheet will continiously be updated and will be finished in the next few hours. If you're not on the spreadsheet when it is completed, it means you weren't within the first 625 people. However there's bounties you can claim as well as joining the future airdrops Smiley

nargizochka12

Activity: 140

Hello there I am nargizochka12

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:52:01 PM

I have joined Airdrop. Why am I absent in spreadsheet?
Genesis_Dev (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 02:16:59 PM

Just a quick update for everyone.

We've added around 450 addresses to the spreadsheet of approved applications. However verification of the rest of the applications is taking longer than expected, especially as Bitcointalk is a bit all over the place at the moment.

Therefore we're going to focus on sending the airdrops to the addresses in the spreadsheet for the next few hours until we can get back to verifying applicants.

So while the spreadsheet only has about 450 addresses, this airdrop is for 625 in total. If you were within the first legit 625 people, your address will get added at some point Smiley

Genesis_Dev (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 03:25:57 PM

so I registered for the airdrop on time when this post was up and I am not on the spreadsheet.. great! Embarrassed Undecided

Don't worry, there's still more addresses to be added Smiley

We did have a very high volume right from the get go so if you did miss out, there are more airdrops coming soon. There's bounties too!

Fingers crossed you made it though!

danspasiva

Activity: 417
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:49:55 PM

so I registered for the airdrop on time when this post was up and I am not on the spreadsheet.. great! Embarrassed Undecided

We did have a very high volume right from the get go so if you did miss out, there are more airdrops coming soon. There's bounties too!

I signed up when the thread had only 2 pages and 50 sign ups... Do you think I'll make it because I'm not on the spreadsheet yet for some reason even though I signed up so early..
Genesis_Dev (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 03:55:41 PM

I signed up when the thread had only 2 pages and 50 sign ups... Do you think I'll make it because I'm not on the spreadsheet yet for some reason even though I signed up so early..

Can you PM me with the email you used to sign up and your public wallet address? I'll look into it for you.

Genesis_Dev (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 04:33:46 PM

Make sure you keep an eye on https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16y0U3ZhkILfpG1amS-uEuGHSUa4H5sAO4f-jts62y9I/edit#gid=0 to see if you've been added or not.

At the top there's also a status box so you can see what I'm working on currently to see the progress. Right now it's a little dinner break though Wink

evi_stale

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:39:55 PM

Can you PM me with the email you used to sign up and your public wallet address? I'll look into it for you.

I also believe that I have been skipped, because in one post you mentioned that there where 300+ applicants ans a few posts later I submitted mine.
Genesis_Dev (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 05:51:29 PM

I also believe that I have been skipped, because in one post you mentioned that there where 300+ applicants ans a few posts later I submitted mine.

Drop me a PM please with the email you used and the wallet address. If you can remember roughly what time as well that would be useful Smiley

Genesis_Dev (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 06:56:27 PM

We have added all 625 addresses to the spreadsheet now for the first airdrop - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16y0U3ZhkILfpG1amS-uEuGHSUa4H5sAO4f-jts62y9I/edit#gid=0

Sorry to those who missed out! Remember there are bounties up for grabs, we're on EtherDelta and there will be more airdrops soon!

We're about to start an AMA on Reddit so come and join us and ask any questions. We will even be doing some giveaways over on Reddit Smiley  https://www.reddit.com/r/Genesis_Coin/

Genesis_Dev (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 07:28:00 PM

We have added all 625 addresses to the spreadsheet now for the first airdrop - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16y0U3ZhkILfpG1amS-uEuGHSUa4H5sAO4f-jts62y9I/edit#gid=0

Sorry to those who missed out! Remember there are bounties up for grabs, we're on EtherDelta and there will be more airdrops soon!

We're about to start an AMA on Reddit so come and join us and ask any questions. We will even be doing some giveaways over on Reddit Smiley  https://www.reddit.com/r/Genesis_Coin/

hi dev i joined airdrop but not send tokens my eth adress. why not sent ty for answer

If you were accepted in the first airdrop, your address will appear in the spreadsheet. If it does, you will receive your Genesis Coins soon; we're sending them now. If it's not, you can join the next airdrop, claim some bounties or participate in our discussions and giveaways on Reddit to get some more coins Smiley

unic1976

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:10:59 PM

Hi. Dev team.

I did submit AirDrop application from web and I got message but my address list is not written in spread sheet.
When I submit I got message from your team as follows,

"Thanks for submitting your details to receive an airdrop of Genesis Coins.
You should receive your coins in due course.
Visit www.GenesisCoin.io for the latest information."

Do I have some wrong order ?
Please give me advice.

Best Regards,
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: