Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:20:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 [ANN][AIRDROP] Genesis Coin Launch | Fast. Secure. Flexible | FREE Airdrop 🌟  (Read 20230 times)
vrana

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:56:41 PM

I have filled the form for Airdrop 1, but not received anything and my eth address is also not showing in your airdrop sheet. Kindly check what is the issue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mirroma

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:11:18 PM

I have filled the form for Airdrop 1, but not received anything and my eth address is also not showing in your airdrop sheet. Kindly check what is the issue.

Have you joined the Telegram channel https://t.me/joinchat/EnbX8Q9P5b34lnomjt06Nw

mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:23:02 PM

Where are the signatures codes nothing on OP and the reward amount is fixed for noob to legendary account. You should make the interesting plan to attract the people to wear these signatures to promote this promote this project.
Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:26:41 PM

Hello Dev. I have a little problem : I subscribed to the airdrop but I still got nothing, is it normal ? Did I do something wrong ?

Thank you Smiley

Was your address on the spreadsheet? If not then you just missed out. If it was, the coins have already been sent.

I am not able to open the spreadsheet I don't know why. But I remember that I filled the form.

Does this link work? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16y0U3ZhkILfpG1amS-uEuGHSUa4H5sAO4f-jts62y9I/edit#gid=0

Send me an email at contact@genesiscoin.io with your wallet address and other details and I'll look into it

Thanks for your answer, I am not in the spreadsheet but I am sure that I filled the form :/
Sad for me maybe there was a bug somewhere.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Genesis_Dev (OP)

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 06:32:56 PM

Hello Dev. I have a little problem : I subscribed to the airdrop but I still got nothing, is it normal ? Did I do something wrong ?

Thank you Smiley

Was your address on the spreadsheet? If not then you just missed out. If it was, the coins have already been sent.

I am not able to open the spreadsheet I don't know why. But I remember that I filled the form.

Does this link work? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16y0U3ZhkILfpG1amS-uEuGHSUa4H5sAO4f-jts62y9I/edit#gid=0

Send me an email at contact@genesiscoin.io with your wallet address and other details and I'll look into it

Thanks for your answer, I am not in the spreadsheet but I am sure that I filled the form :/
Sad for me maybe there was a bug somewhere.

Not everyone who filled in the form got into the airdrop there were only 625 places and it was first come first serve. Sorry!

Genesis_Dev (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 11:06:40 AM

Received only 400 GEN. Anyways thanks dev and team. But airdrop tokens should have been more as said and stated in your post.  Undecided  Sad

Hello,

The 4000 GEN was for the airdrop however there were only 625 places. If you received 400 GEN, that means you claimed a bounty that has been paid to you. There will be more places in the next airdrop though that starts on October 31 Smiley

boyrocky

Activity: 212

“The Internet of Sovereignty”

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:26:09 PM

dev please how can i join the airdrop?

Next round of Airdrop will start on the 31st, Form will be available again then.  Please check OP for all the details.

so, are you saying the form will be unlocked at the day of airdrop which is october 31st ?
what time will it be ?

Yeah the form will unlock for the airdrop. We'll announce the time in advance though but haven't decided on one just yet.

i'm fill the form airdrop in first day this thread created, why i not get it?

same here. i filled on the very first day. now my address is not in the 1st airdrop list.

Genesis_Dev (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 01:30:58 PM

To both the posts above, there were only 625 places available to receive an airdrop and it was on a first come, first serve basis. Unfortunately if you're not in the list it means you just missed out in being in that first 625. You were essentially a tad too late.

However there are more airdrops planned with the next one being on October 31. It will have more places which means that more people will get in as a result. The time will be announced beforehand and the form will open again for applications at that time.

It sucks that not everyone got in but fingers crossed you'll get in the next one Smiley

lihongjing

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:06:30 PM

Good question, seen it happen so many times.My details have been cloned in airdrops before and it is not nice to be kicked out of an airdrop because of some greedy twat trying to get multiple drops.
Genesis_Dev (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 11:38:41 PM

Our bounty form is open again and we have re-enabled bounties for Twitter, however the following changes have been made:

Twitter Follow - 150 Coins (Twitter account must have at least 70 Followers and be active)

Twitter Tweet - 250 Coins (Twitter account must have at least 200 followers and include @TheGenesisCoin and #Genesis)

To claim your bounty, use this form - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1h0l4jgDoeCGFULXF3B-ZDs1lvg9eEvGrFwFmX8JCKJ0/viewform?edit_requested=true

Who's excited for our second airdrop? If you can't wait, you can claim bounties or you can trade Genesis Coins on EtherDelta! - https://etherdelta.com/#GEN-ETH

Genesis_Dev (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 01:02:57 AM

i did not received token dev

If you didn't receive airdrop it means that you just missed out on being in the 625 places, it was first come first serve. Bounties are being paid out all the time so if it's a bounty, it should be with you soon. Airdrop number 2 on October 31.

hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:25:45 AM

I applied for the first airdrop and apparently was not one of the 625 to receive tokens.  According to the rules, i'm not eligible to take part in the subsequent airdrops.  Is that really what the rule is supposed to read?
llyfee4u

Activity: 444
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 08:42:03 AM

I applied for the first airdrop and apparently was not one of the 625 to receive tokens.  According to the rules, i'm not eligible to take part in the subsequent airdrops.  Is that really what the rule is supposed to read?

No, that is not the rule.  Only those who were successful in the first phase are not eligible to take part in the remaining phases.  As you didn't get the drop in the first airdrop phase, you will be able to apply in the second phase.  I am 100% sure of this.  I am not Dev but i work with dev as Moderator. 
Mirroma

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:29:29 AM

Be the first one to know when the NEXT round of the airdop opens by joining Genesis on Telegram.

They will be doing multiple giveaways over the course of the next few weeks.

TELEGRAM: https://t.me/joinchat/EnbX8Q9P5b34lnomjt06Nw
Genesis_Dev (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 10:36:32 AM

No, that is not the rule.  Only those who were successful in the first phase are not eligible to take part in the remaining phases.  As you didn't get the drop in the first airdrop phase, you will be able to apply in the second phase.  I am 100% sure of this.  I am not Dev but i work with dev as Moderator. 

This is 110% correct Wink I will make it crystal clear in the thread so there can be no confusions.

astaris

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:01:45 PM

Our Second Airdrop Goes Live on October 31 at 6pm! Get ready for Round 2!

[

Dev, what time zone? thx!
Genesis_Dev (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 10:30:51 PM

Our Second Airdrop Goes Live on October 31 at 6pm! Get ready for Round 2!

[

Dev, what time zone? thx!

That's 6pm GMT.

There's an update on it and different time zones on our weekly update: http://genesiscoin.io/2017/10/23/weekly-update-october-23-airdrop-update-donations-exchanges-and-more/

Genesis_Dev (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 09:16:56 PM

We will have another blog post out tomorrow that will go into more detail about Round 2 of the Airdrop. There's few new rules to try and ensure that we weed out as many duplicates and suspicious accounts as possible.

There's also a few extra incentives involved too Wink

Keep an eye out on http://genesiscoin.io/category/news/ for the blog post or follow us on Twitter!

telecomguy

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:44:17 PM

Hi All - going through the steps next -hope I got in time for the airdrop - this sounds like a great project. Maybe we can donate some of the airdorp back to kickstart??
telecomguy

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:48:34 PM

uggg - tried to sign up on the form and get - "Thank you for your interest. The sign-up for the initial airdrop is now closed. The second airdrop will begin on October 31."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: