Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:09:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 [ANN][AIRDROP] Genesis Coin Launch | Fast. Secure. Flexible | FREE Airdrop 🌟  (Read 20233 times)
nicksanityzxc

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:36:53 AM

Has the whitepaper been released by Genesis? excited for this one, hoping this project will reach its' goals.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Genesis_Dev (OP)

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 08:45:35 AM

The best scams are the ones with big promises, appealing graphics and lots pre-work. Just like Monaco and Bancor.

But without the real linkedin of the business owner who attracts buyers and traders. Nobody have to trust anyone.

The key phrase there is "big promises". You'll see that is something I have never made.

This is a community project where the community will be heavily involved in the direction of Genesis. Right now we are focusing on distributing the coins that will take until November.

After that, we will release some more information and hopefully our aim will become clearer. We want to prove that an ERC20 token can be successful and legit without needing to promise the world, use another coins name or outright lie and deceive. We've done none of those things.

I accept the if your looking for the next innovating cryptocurrency that's going to change the world, this is not it. Just like how pretty much every token advertised here isn't, despite their claims. I hope people can see that we are trying to be realistic, taking our time and putting the community first.

Our short term goal after the airdrop is development of a voting app which will allow anyone with GEN to vote on important matters. A vote will cost a small amount of GEN to ensure only GEN holders vote.

We will release more details about our next step soon but there's a web wallet planned as well as looking into building an exchange of sorts for Genesis. There will be more but we're taking it one step at a time and hopefully when you see the progress you'll see this is a legit project. I think that's the best way rather than laying all "potential cards" on the table, promising the world, over hyping and ultimately failing.

samysamy1

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:59:14 AM

What is this coin about?? Just an airdrop coin?? It doesn't even have any real value to the market? I don't understand why developers have to bring these trashcoins on the market?? Why??  Bet he transacted airdrops to multiple of his own accounts, and start selling his airdrops to us naive buyers. Done with being involved with this project. And, yes I did receive the airdrop.

i though newbies couldnt get a share. you do make a valid point about this project is not having any usefull ideas. its just plain coin distribution
webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 09:02:32 AM

Sometimes you need to trust a project without having to have a "big payout promise".
A lot of companies have been built on the trust of people that believed in them.
So.. I'm not saying you need to trust all of them in cryptoworld, but there are trust worthy projects running that will make it and won't scam people.
I believe this one is one of them.. so, build trust, help supporting it, and make it grow.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
samysamy1

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:05:32 AM

Hi Dev, in the white paper you wrote: "Genesis is not a pump and dump coin. In fact, it will be more than just a coin moving forward. Genesis will be a platform." Could you please tell us more about the platform that you want to build? What kind of platform will it be?

Genesis_Dev what about the platform? Could you tell us more about it? I am very curious. Look forward to your reply.

everyone writing such thing in a whitepaper shows lack of experience in the industry. The dev just a 22 year old kid with another kid who could not even build a mobile friendly site. And saying that your not in it for the money shows that this is gonna be a hobby project to you.
Genesis_Dev (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 09:12:46 AM

Hi Dev, in the white paper you wrote: "Genesis is not a pump and dump coin. In fact, it will be more than just a coin moving forward. Genesis will be a platform." Could you please tell us more about the platform that you want to build? What kind of platform will it be?

Genesis_Dev what about the platform? Could you tell us more about it? I am very curious. Look forward to your reply.

everyone writing such thing in a whitepaper shows lack of experience in the industry. The dev just a 22 year old kid with another kid who could even build a mobile friendly site. And saying that your not in it for the money shows that this is gonna be a hobby project to you.

Firstly it's not a whitepaper, it's documentation. A whitepaper would be far more technical and in detail. If a "whitepaper" is five pages long it's not a whitepaper.

Is there anything wrong with a hobby project? I've put way more hours into this than my actual job that pays the bills and if I'm not in it for the money then surely that shows my commitment. There's a lot of big coins that don't have a full time development team and do it when they can, Vertcoin is one example. Now I am no way comparing this to them but there's nothing wrong with it, if it's done right, progress is made and there's a true commitment to the project.

Like I've said a thousand times, the decision to take part in any project is an individual one. If someone doesn't believe in this project or think it's a false flag then don't take part. It's a free airdrop afterall.

samysamy1

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:15:56 AM

The best scams are the ones with big promises, appealing graphics and lots pre-work. Just like Monaco and Bancor.

But without the real linkedin of the business owner who attracts buyers and traders. Nobody have to trust anyone.

The key phrase there is "big promises". You'll see that is something I have never made.

This is a community project where the community will be heavily involved in the direction of Genesis. Right now we are focusing on distributing the coins that will take until November.

After that, we will release some more information and hopefully our aim will become clearer. We want to prove that an ERC20 token can be successful and legit without needing to promise the world, use another coins name or outright lie and deceive. We've done none of those things.

I accept the if your looking for the next innovating cryptocurrency that's going to change the world, this is not it. Just like how pretty much every token advertised here isn't, despite their claims. I hope people can see that we are trying to be realistic, taking our time and putting the community first.

Our short term goal after the airdrop is development of a voting app which will allow anyone with GEN to vote on important matters. A vote will cost a small amount of GEN to ensure only GEN holders vote.

We will release more details about our next step soon but there's a web wallet planned as well as looking into building an exchange of sorts for Genesis. There will be more but we're taking it one step at a time and hopefully when you see the progress you'll see this is a legit project. I think that's the best way rather than laying all "potential cards" on the table, promising the world, over hyping and ultimately failing.

so you are kinda clueless and you have no idea whether your plans are achievable because you have no programmers on the team. Maybe you should go back to school and finish your teacher's degree
samysamy1

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:21:26 AM

everyone writing such thing in a whitepaper shows lack of experience in the industry. The dev just a 22 year old kid with another kid who could even build a mobile friendly site. And saying that your not in it for the money shows that this is gonna be a hobby project to you.

Firstly it's not a whitepaper, it's documentation. A whitepaper would be far more technical and in detail. If a "whitepaper" is five pages long it's not a whitepaper.

Is there anything wrong with a hobby project? I've put way more hours into this than my actual job that pays the bills and if I'm not in it for the money then surely that shows my commitment. There's a lot of big coins that don't have a full time development team and do it when they can, Vertcoin is one example. Now I am no way comparing this to them but there's nothing wrong with it, if it's done right, progress is made and there's a true commitment to the project.

Like I've said a thousand times, the decision to take part in any project is an individual one. If someone doesn't believe in this project or think it's a false flag then don't take part. It's a free airdrop afterall.

I do believe that you are NOT a scammer, but you clearly lack experience. Just because its a free airdrop doesnt make it safe. People will start to buy and sell the coin. price will surge, and boom Dev dumps his coin and the rest is history. Do you understand now how scams work? You need a lot to learn.
people are mainly here for money so they are not interested in hobby projects.
Genesis_Dev (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 09:27:58 AM

I do believe that you are NOT a scammer, but you clearly lack experience. Just because its a free airdrop doesnt make it safe. People will start to buy and sell the coin. price will surte, and boom Dev dumps his coin and the rest is history. Do you understand now how scams work? You need a lot to learn.
people are mainly here for money so they are not interested in hobby projects.

Thanks that means something that you believe I'm not a scammer. I believe I have the skills for this otherwise what was the point? I know whether or not I am skilled enough so IF I wasn't I gain absolutely nothing from this and dumping the coin is not something that will happen. I can't prove that but in a years time when it's still not been dumped on that will prove I'm honest.

All you can do is keep checking back and seeing where we are. I hope to prove you wrong Smiley

Jerry2030

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:38:45 PM

He won't dump, the dev claims.

Wouldn't be surprised, a master charlatan pretending to be well intentioned, would say that.
Jeff_Johansson

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:17:09 PM

So where is the developer?? The Inactivity of the developments feels suspicious. I don't like this. The developer should be more active and converse with us his plans for the future. hope this coin won't die off, like all the other scamcoins, that recently came on the market.

When does the development start? What kind of weird business is this?

Getting really tired of these scam coins...
Jeff_Johansson

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:22:54 PM

Its gonna take like 2 months before something happens in the meanwhile we smart investors have made lots of money with another project.
orbis

Activity: 150

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:12:20 PM

Hi, why there is no support for Coinomi wallet? It is also ERC-20 compatible wallet. Is there any other criteria?
You are writing about web wallet in roadmap. Which type of wallet it will be? only for ETH and ERC-20? I didn't found it in your whitepaper.
--
what a pitch. I've missed my opportunity for airdrop Smiley maybe next time Wink
Genesis_Dev (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 07:18:25 PM

Hi, why there is no support for Coinomi wallet? It is also ERC-20 compatible wallet. Is there any other criteria?
You are writing about web wallet in roadmap. Which type of wallet it will be? only for ETH and ERC-20? I didn't found it in your whitepaper.
--
what a pitch. I've missed my opportunity for airdrop Smiley maybe next time Wink

Hello,

If Coinomi has support for ERC20 tokens then it should support Genesis. You'll probably have to add it as a token in a similar way to other wallets. It's just not a wallet we have used so that's why it isn't listed.

The web wallet will be for Genesis Tokens. I can't comment if it will support other tokens and Eth in the future but so far it is planned just for Genesis.

Hope that helps!

samysamy1

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:52:18 PM

So where is the developer?? The Inactivity of the developments feels suspicious. I don't like this. The developer should be more active and converse with us his plans for the future. hope this coin won't die off, like all the other scamcoins, that recently came on the market.

Just request and airdrop and leave it for a while.
I have never seen anyone more active than this Dev. I don't think you even took the time to read through the thread
disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:46:11 AM

I have never seen anyone more active than this Dev. I don't think you even took the time to read through the thread
Yes I also feel suspicious with this coin. dev's is not active. better just to wait and see them starting the next step. not necessarily also this scam

llyfee4u

Activity: 444
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 08:15:05 AM

Yes I also feel suspicious with this coin. dev's is not active. better just to wait and see them starting the next step. not necessarily also this scam

On the contrary, Dev is very active.  Just that he's away for a couple of days but back tomorrow. 
Genesis_Dev (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 08:20:55 AM

I've actually responded to nearly every question if no one else has answered before me and I've replied to most posts that have need it still. I'm not going to waste time replying to posts saying I'm not very active when they haven't taken the time to even read the last page or two of posts.

farmerandmore

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:56:27 AM

I missed the first airdrop.

Take a place to keep an eye on this project and wait for next around airdrop to get on the train.

Very love secure projects like this one.  Kiss
Ammers

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:34:58 PM

I've actually responded to nearly every question if no one else has answered before me and I've replied to most posts that have need it still. I'm not going to waste time replying to posts saying I'm not very active when they haven't taken the time to even read the last page or two of posts.

Absolutely true... dev has been the most active dev i have seen for a long time on any project. the token is trading well on etherdelta and the project looks promising. the community is getting stronger and i know a lot of  the  guys who have joined in on the airdrop want this coin to be a success. dev is actively on telegram answering questions and getting involved.  the community is fully behind him
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: