Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:53:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 [ANN][AIRDROP] Genesis Coin Launch | Fast. Secure. Flexible | FREE Airdrop 🌟  (Read 20230 times)
Grande2018

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:50:13 PM

So where is the developer?? The Inactivity of the developments feels suspicious. I don't like this. The developer should be more active and converse with us his plans for the future. hope this coin won't die off, like all the other scamcoins, that recently came on the market.

When does the development start? What kind of weird business is this?

Getting really tired of these scam coins...

Just request and airdrop and leave it for a while.
I have never seen anyone more active than this Dev. I don't think you even took the time to read through the thread
Yes I also feel suspicious with this coin. dev's is not active. better just to wait and see them starting the next step. not necessarily also this scam

I've actually responded to nearly every question if no one else has answered before me and I've replied to most posts that have need it still. I'm not going to waste time replying to posts saying I'm not very active when they haven't taken the time to even read the last page or two of posts.

Absolutely true... dev has been the most active dev i have seen for a long time on any project. the token is trading well on etherdelta and the project looks promising. the community is getting stronger and i know a lot of  the  guys who have joined in on the airdrop want this coin to be a success. dev is actively on telegram answering questions and getting involved.  the community is fully behind him

He hasn't develop anything. Just gives out airdrop like every other scamcoin.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dragunov_5

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:02:30 PM

List of things to be cautious of.

- Expecting us airdroppers to fall for his scheme. Ohw yeah free tokens?? That doesn't mean it is a legit project?
- People who buy this tokens will be scammed in about a few weeks after the airdrop, just like those people from Ethereum Dark and EBTC and others...
- Expect us to be dumb enough to fall for this and buy tokens, when he will dump on you and me.
- Wasting our time being busy with nothing really. We could be learning new stuff about how to earn money in a proper way.

samysamy1

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:43:13 PM

Let us hope this coin is not a scam. Because most airdrop coins are eventually a scam. That is why I don't take the risk to invest. Just sell my airdrop and I move out here!!

So better not to get anything if you plan to dump it all for a few cents.
Genesis_Dev (OP)

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 03:33:14 PM

We have moved to a new thread. You can find the new thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2332334.0

Locking this thread as suggested by Mod.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: