Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:15:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $100 USD/day with one 6x1080 Rig [Best kept secret]  (Read 9905 times)
Mattthev

Activity: 966
Merit: 359

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 01:04:19 PM

Alright find a block in about 12h with 6x 1060 3GB 470MH/s, but wallet showing 1 transaction and 0 amount?

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
monerobiosedit@gmail.com│✅Did I help you? Give me some +Merit 🤜🤛👌
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:38:07 PM

For one, the miner you linked is the POOL version. This is the miner I use to solo mine.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=657601.msg21261522#msg21261522

Otherwise the block you found was already submitted by another miner before you did (orphan).
Mattthev

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 02:00:42 PM

For one, the miner you linked is the POOL version. This is the miner I use to solo mine.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=657601.msg21261522#msg21261522

Otherwise the block you found was already submitted by another miner before you did (orphan).
Well I tought it too, but miner shows it was accepted and why wallet shows the transaction then? I've never tried solo mine so this really confuse me.
I will try that miner. Thx.

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
Vann

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:07:46 PM

I think it's a problem with how the miner and wallet display solo mining shares. The miner shows the share was found (block) and the wallet shows the block was submitted, but the transaction was never confirmed because it was an orphan. If you check the transaction list in the wallet there should be no transaction listed.
shadowhlohavec

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

NoizChain

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 02:08:09 PM

in your calculations use diffx4 because there arent only pow blocks but also, prime and pos Smiley

NOIZ

⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ICO LIVE SOON ● ⇒

○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITE WHITEPAPER  TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
Vann

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:20:49 PM

The prime (CPU POW), hashing (GPU POW) and POS all use different minting channels with separate difficulties for each. Otherwise the CPU and POS channels would never solve a block.

Minting Channels
Prime (CPU), Hashing (GPU), and Nexus Proof of Stake (nPOS)

Block Time
300 seconds for Hashing minting channel and 300 seconds for Prime minting Channel for an average of 150 seconds
60 seconds for nPOS

Block Reward
Prime and Hashing Minting Channels: The effective reward is established by the reserve balances. These reserves have a decayed amount deposited every time interval of one minute. If the balance is below a given threshold, the reward value will be based on a time’s value of a decayed amount. This means that the reward will be given based on how long it was taken to create the block. This prevents the reserves from being depleted as large amounts of computing power jump on and off the mining network.

nPOS Minting Channel: The effective reward is an annual interest rate that ranges between 0.5 and 3.0% annually.

Minting Difficulty
The miner’s difficulty is calculated by a proportion generated from the time it took to create the block, and the target time. The target time is calculated by the NXS Reserves working to deflate the difficulty if the reserves go over a threshold. This is designed to maintain transaction processing in the loss of computing power to given channel, by aiding in the reduction of the difficulty to a more suited level.
Mattthev

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 02:23:49 PM

I think it's a problem with how the miner and wallet display solo mining shares. The miner shows the share was found (block) and the wallet shows the block was submitted, but the transaction was never confirmed because it was an orphan. If you check the transaction list in the wallet there should be no transaction listed.

Yes, there are no transactions, I've checked it on block explorer too. This just confused me :/
I start that miner you sent and it's great I've got 10MH/s more on total. Thanks. Majoh done good work, do you have also source codes? I can't find them. I would like to compile it with CUDA 9.

risinqsun

Activity: 672
Merit: 273

-

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:29:05 PM

Awesome income !  6x GTX 1070  with I will try
Thank you for shared guide
See You Again.
Mattthev

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 08:32:42 AM

Yes! Found a block after 16 hours with 6x 1060 3GB not bad, will see how it goes next time.

kalymist

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 09:55:33 AM

https://steemit.com/crypto/@polkamasternodes/how-to-manage-your-crypto-mining-earnings

saga-crypto

Activity: 289

SAGA Developer

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 12:31:19 PM

Sometimes I was thinking it is not quite worth to spend my time on gpu mining, as the profit getting lower and lower.

Mattthev

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 01:39:51 PM

So I connect few other rigs to same wallet. Is there way how to monitor my whole hashrate in the wallet? I can't find any usefull commands for debug window. And Also I'm facing problem when my second rig found block, not the one running wallet, it stop all the other rigs... They found today just 1 block so maybe it's one time problem.

stugots2

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

Too Many Miners Not Enough Electricity

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:45:54 PM

Solo mining XMR?
nostrakhan

Activity: 245
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:16:54 PM

So I connect few other rigs to same wallet. Is there way how to monitor my whole hashrate in the wallet? I can't find any usefull commands for debug window. And Also I'm facing problem when my second rig found block, not the one running wallet, it stop all the other rigs... They found today just 1 block so maybe it's one time problem.

I don't think that's possible to monitor whole hashrate in the wallet.  Using the pool (nexuspool.ru) will help alleviate the problems that many face while solo mining.  At the pool you can view your actual hashrate that is being accepted by the network.
Mattthev

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 07:45:50 PM

I don't think that's possible to monitor whole hashrate in the wallet.  Using the pool (nexuspool.ru) will help alleviate the problems that many face while solo mining.  At the pool you can view your actual hashrate that is being accepted by the network.
Yeah, but I can mine block per day with 6x 1060 3GB, on the pool I can't mine 11 NXS with this power. I like solo mining, but I've never tried it before so I'm experimenting. Do you know where are sources for Nexus pool I'm thinking about starting mine own private pool that should solve my problems.

david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:39:46 PM

Thanks for the topic I am new on mining, and you pin point perfectly this thing
nostrakhan

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:48:41 PM

Yeah, but I can mine block per day with 6x 1060 3GB, on the pool I can't mine 11 NXS with this power. I like solo mining, but I've never tried it before so I'm experimenting. Do you know where are sources for Nexus pool I'm thinking about starting mine own private pool that should solve my problems.

You are averaging a block / day for how long?  What hashrate do you get with 1060's?  You shouldn't get more solo mining than at the pool in the long run.  It's just you have been lucky in the short term with your solo mining.  You will go days without hitting a block solo mining for sure.

The pool is not open source yet, but the developer says he will open it up once he cleans the code up.

You can join the NXS slack if you want to talk to the pool dev.  He hangs out in the mining channel there.  http://nexusearth.com/slack.html
brobribro

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:04:09 AM

can you give me some estimates of hahsrate / TDP on this coin for 1070 and 1080ti?   
br1mcoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

br1mcoin : Savings & Wealth Creation Coin x11 Algo

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:09:26 AM

Solo mining NXS.
They just created a pool and getting most people to mine on their pool, and strangely mining solo is FAR more profitable now.
8-9 blocks per day with 900-950 MHS.
Thinking of getting another couple rigs..

thanks for the updated, much appreciated.

nostrakhan

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:29:47 AM

can you give me some estimates of hahsrate / TDP on this coin for 1070 and 1080ti?   

Not exactly sure what 1070 gives, but 1080ti msi armor gives ~255 mh/s at 70% TDP, mem -1000, core +140

1070 might be somewhere around 140-150 with similar settings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: