Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:16:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ||| eReal - Crypto PayWall from Brazil || 🔥 Burning Phase || Feb 2018 |||  (Read 20142 times)
sunsetblues

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:38:47 AM

Here is the Announcement eReal team did, all the explanation about delay in Interest payout.

https://medium.com/@maurussilva/the-ereal-interest-distribution-and-the-viral-cats-game-32ddf69b7b1f

They have also attached CSV file with list of pending interest where you can verify your Ether address is available in list and how much interest will be paid once Etherium network issue is resolved.

Quick link to transactions file:

https://ereal.cash/download/ereal_interest_payments_Nov17.csv

This "Viral Cats Game" is disrupting the ethereum network across the board. I sent eth from coinbase today to etherdelta and eight hours later its still pending. Quit frankly I'm surprised over this. What happens when the next CARS, DOGS, TRAINS or FLOWERS game goes viral? I can't be the only one stuck trying to move money into etherdelta. Damn cats keeping me from buying more eREAL.  Grin  

Exactly, we start having doubts about the viability of Ethereum for our project, as we depend on cheap and fast transactions for the eREAL Crypto PayWall.

I've been trying to download a full ethereum node for the past few months but never can get it to completely sync and I have high speed internet. Problem is peers keep stalling the download. I figured this was caused by greedy miners trying to keep all the mining rewards for themselves. And now I'm thinking they've also played a roll in this mess because there isn't enough miners to handle all the transactions. Just a theory...   

Have faith in humanity and never lose hope.
stumpper98

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:44:09 AM

Nice to see fair amount of green today on etherdelta - Taking the price to .000001980  Smiley
Nesch84

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:39:14 AM

hey everyone,

why i get not 6% interest rate ? got 15.000 coins on myetherwallet. what do i wrong ?
sunsetblues

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:14:04 AM

hey everyone,

why i get not 6% interest rate ? got 15.000 coins on myetherwallet. what do i wrong ?

Check and see if you're on the list. If so, give 'em a little more time...
https://ereal.cash/download/ereal_interest_payments_Nov17.csv

Have faith in humanity and never lose hope.
cr$pto

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:48:53 PM

Do I understand right that we should wait for the next month for interests distribution ?

derzsia

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:06:41 PM

Hi there,  eREAL Tokens keept on EthereDelta wallet WILL NOT receive Interest. Please check the eREAL Interest Program FAQ .- https://ereal.cash/en/eREAL_Interest_Program#faq

Im on the list. Waiting for Smiley Thank you!
Grafschmidt

Activity: 599
Merit: 273

---

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:50:58 AM

My god that virtual cat thing on ethereum chain is disrupting everything. It's much like that Tamagochi thing.

"Government, like dress, is the badge of lost innocence".
Thomas Paine, 1776.
harsh1587

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:26:10 PM

seems like the project is dead , dev can dump all coins and leave anytime , there is literally no volume , no exchange listing , no news from dev . never participating in airdrops anymore.just like fudd dimoncoin ranaway this also looks like a runway project .
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:02:34 PM

seems like the project is dead , dev can dump all coins and leave anytime , there is literally no volume , no exchange listing , no news from dev . never participating in airdrops anymore.just like fudd dimoncoin ranaway this also looks like a runway project .

They are not all bad, I would say most of them are only really alive for a month or two but there are some diamonds among them. Look for the highly professional projects that include airdrops.
Crypto-Joe

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:29:52 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 04:42:50 PM by Crypto-Joe

You are talking nonsense EREAL is not dead and you cannot compare Ereal with FUDD wich was a scam to begin with.
If you had checked out FUDD you would have seen there is a gazillion of tokens.

EreaL Dev has kept his promises up to now and has been paying dividend untill the gas price got to high because of the Crypto kittens.

Maybe it would be better for EREAL to pay interest once a year to lower costs.

Besides why are you complaining about the airdrop and the free tokens you recieved?

Price not going up and volume to low? Then you should buy more EREAL.

I'm an investor in EREAL and I will keep doing so.

Here is an interesting article about the FUDD youre spreading:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/mind-in-the-machine/201712/how-fear-is-being-used-manipulate-cryptocurrency-markets

To the rest of EREAL holders;

Hodl

EREAL will Moon

harsh1587

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:10:10 PM

Fudd changed the contract after running away , perhaps  there is no hope without good exchanges, which you can obviously guess after watching the market cap , 😂 the amount of market cap ereal has will not even pay for a single good exchange
Cryptobillionaire01

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:00:30 AM

Looking forward to the release of the crypto paywall being developed. Don't relent dev! Quick question, would the regulatory framework in Brazil be a hindrance to the advancement of this project?
citislicker

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:55:48 PM

You are talking nonsense EREAL is not dead and you cannot compare Ereal with FUDD wich was a scam to begin with.

EreaL Dev has kept his promises up to now and has been paying dividend untill the gas price got to high because of the Crypto kittens.

Besides why are you complaining about the airdrop and the free tokens you recieved?

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/mind-in-the-machine/201712/how-fear-is-being-used-manipulate-cryptocurrency-markets

Hodl

EREAL will Moon

Well Said Crypto Joe.

I this team has been open and brutally honest with the community. They are building something for future, and when I can, I buy and hold, buy and hold , buy and hold. Eventually the token will be widespread in Brazil and other nations and will be spent freely.

There will be a vote hopefully soon on weather they will continue to pay the interest or burn the rest. I am one that would rather see the remaining float being burned. 

Good luck guys!
Grafschmidt

---

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:16:33 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 03:27:04 PM by Grafschmidt

Yeah well there has been a huge dump in the beginning, now eReal is steady (on EtherDelta) mantaining its price from 6 to 7 satoshi.

eReal is going to the moon, but the one reflected at the bottom the well I'm afraid.

Thomas Paine, 1776.
wikiboi

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:53:31 AM

Uhh , what is causing the delay to the interest program now ? Its already January 1 , 2018 . A year has passed already and the ethereum network is fine for weeks already .
eREAL (OP)

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 11:19:20 PM

Hi there, please read the last update, we'll be posting news on the 11th of January, but we can tell you in 1st hand that part of the solution for the eREAL Interest Program we'll be burning 🔥 eREAL and distributing the rest to webmasters in order to create adoption.
eREAL (OP)

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 11:23:02 PM

Hodl

EREAL will Moon

Thank you for your trust, we'll be posting news on the 11th, January will be a burning month...
Grafschmidt

---

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:47:06 PM

What about the future?  Huh
Are there any tangible plans on how to use this coin?
When can I come to Brazil and spend this token in vacation?  Grin

Thomas Paine, 1776.
Heyod Hewow

Activity: 518
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:18:37 PM

User X has 10,000 eREAL in his portfolio from the 1st to 31th of November. On the 1st of December, X will receive 600 eREAL, 6% over each eREAL on X wallet. X's account now has 10,600 eREAL.
Learn More: https://ereal.cash/en/eREAL_Interest_Program
So I have 15,000 eREAL in my MEW wallet for 60 days, but I have no received any dividends, 6% over each eREAL. Why?
Grafschmidt

---

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:06:16 AM

And a new exchange would be in order for eReals. At least we could exchange faster these tokens.

Thomas Paine, 1776.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: