Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:48:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to become a TRADER  (Read 8423 times)
reronggo

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:09:21 AM

accuracy is necessary in trading, we must be smart in analyzing prices, We also have to take risks in such trading.
because trading is not just about buying and selling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:51:28 AM

How to become a TRADER? This is easy question, you just need to deposit your money to trading sites and start trading and such you become a Trader  Grin but to become a good trader who generate profit from trading you need to learn a lot of thing like technical analysis market, knowledge about market which you want trading (in case is Cryptocurrency Market) even the way you control emotion when trading. Moreover you also need to accumulated experience trading a long long time to become a good trader

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:14:12 AM

When one keeps in learning more and more about bitcoin as well other altcoins, automatically he can become a trader. Because, these days due to the increased exchanges and the access is much easier. Here risk is found high, one needs to learn to overcome such situations.
Icaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:43:52 AM

I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.

As trader you have to understand the knowledge. If not, you have to learn from tradeing teacher or trainer.
Technical analysis is improtant, also chart pattern as reference before maling decision.
raziplab92

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:51:23 AM

Trading is one of most toughest thing.it needs proper informations about the basics and fluctuations of market.Dnt just jump into trading without proper knowledge.Lot of newbies do blunders and then blame the market.first learn through youtube google and different blogs.and if you can afford go for some reliable paid course.after that you would be a successful trader.
Kr-sama

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:14:25 AM

I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.
The fact that you earned .001 btc means that you still did pretty good. Because profit is still a profit no matter the amount. Imagine if you used an even bigger capital when you did your trade compared to what you actually used. You'll earn an even larger amount of profit right? Just keep on doing what you are doing. You'll keep on earning a small and steady profits from your trades. Even if you did lose a trade, don't lose confidence. Trading is a gamble. You don't always win it. That is why you need to learn from those mistakes and also increase your knowledge by reading useful articles online. This is how you become an effective trader.
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:41:39 PM

Trading is not so easy job which can be performed by everyone. For trading you should be patient and high observer of the currency market because it is very fluctuated market. Fir this you should a sharp mind person and having knowledge and money for doing this. A lot of good opportunities came into this market as the bitcoin price increases much in this year.

tranle789

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:01:48 PM

First you should watch more video and add yourself a lot of knowledge. Then you will invest a small amount to trade and gain experience. If you feel good and you find yourself capable of making money then invest a great amount of money to make you profitable
millensharon8

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:10:45 PM

You can become a trader just by doing trade. All you have to do is research and learn everything you can before you chose to invest in a coin or token. You should be confident enough before investing in that particular project. And when you are,invest and have patience and faith. You just keep yourself updated with the charts everyday. If you think that selling that coin will be profitable for you, no matter if it's just 5% profit, just sell, if you want to. In the start when you're a new trader, go for LEARNING things and not EARNING profits.
Good luck in the whole journey! Smiley
Trading is not a difficult job rather it is a bit tricky in nature. The trader must have patience and a calm mind, otherwise he will face loss. The most important skill of a trader is to take right decision at right time and it can be done only if he has a good understanding of the asset he is dealing with and trust his investment. This can be achieved only by having a cool nature and deep sight.
The tricky nature of trading is where the amusement is in. There are totally different levels of trading and one just have to find that which one can be comfortable with. Patience does not apply to every level of trading and unless you are doing positioning trading which you are sure of the point you are entering or you are holding for a very long term, then I would not advise patience. The most important thing is to know where to enter and where to get out. If you are good, hardly can you miss a good entry point, but you have to understand that the market is not 100% predictable.

Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:17:50 PM

I think experience is best in trading. a lot of blog site that regularly discussion about alt coin. if you follow this site you can create knowledge about alt coin. if you know alt coin you can create profit in trade. other you can follow trading discussion for regularly update.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:31:59 PM

I think experience is best in trading. a lot of blog site that regularly discussion about alt coin. if you follow this site you can create knowledge about alt coin. If you know alt coin, you can create profit in trade. Other you can follow trading discussion for regularly update.
Don't go directly in depth of the trading, 1st learn what crypto trading is and where you can do this trading. List out the sites where you want to trade and register and do some research. And check the altcoins section and trading section to know about the reputed altcoins. Later you can move slowly. It takes time, but you have to spend time or else you can't become a trader.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:05:12 PM

I think experience is best in trading. a lot of blog site that regularly discussion about alt coin. if you follow this site you can create knowledge about alt coin. If you know alt coin, you can create profit in trade. Other you can follow trading discussion for regularly update.
Don't go directly in depth of the trading, 1st learn what crypto trading is and where you can do this trading. List out the sites where you want to trade and register and do some research. And check the altcoins section and trading section to know about the reputed altcoins. Later you can move slowly. It takes time, but you have to spend time or else you can't become a trader.
The fact is that each direction, which can bring good incomes, needs certain knowledge and skills. Of course, it is not so easy to become a trader, but everything is possible if to put a maximum of labor.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:12:54 AM

I think the good way to learn is that after one transaction, you should give your views, your opinions to review your activity. This will help you can learn more knowledge.
Indeed getting proper knowledge is necessary along with some proper guidance. All what you need is to get into some promising projects, wait for the profit patiently, be committed and be keen about what you want to do. Use the profit then either wisely or save it for the future in lock. Make your decision making power strong and take wise steps at proper time, and enjoy the blessings of bitcoin then.
01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:01:33 AM

I think the good way to learn is that after one transaction, you should give your views, your opinions to review your activity. This will help you can learn more knowledge.
Indeed getting proper knowledge is necessary along with some proper guidance. All what you need is to get into some promising projects, wait for the profit patiently, be committed and be keen about what you want to do. Use the profit then either wisely or save it for the future in lock. Make your decision making power strong and take wise steps at proper time, and enjoy the blessings of bitcoin then.

I guess, to be a trader it is very difficult because it takes a lot of learning and a lot of experience. You have to do a lot of research, and do lots of discussion with fellow traders. You have to learn and find your own experience, then if you find any difficulties or problems, you can ask in online forums and various facebook groups of fellow traders. It is important for us to discuss about online business like trader, because besides can support friend, we can be more confident because people will not hesitate to help you. With fellow traders you can learn together and make profit together.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:40:32 PM

accuracy is necessary in trading, we must be smart in analyzing prices, We also have to take risks in such trading.
because trading is not just about buying and selling.
Accuracy most especially in decision making. Like you said, most people always attribute trading to the normal buying and selling, but the most important thing here is that we are in a huge unpredictable market and we are all here to make profit.

Two things are always happening in trading, you bought at a good position, new investors are coming in or someone is losing somewhere is what makes someone to be winning somewhere. Any trader who does not want to be dashing other traders their money should know better to learn how to make good decisions with some good strategies.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:49:14 AM

You will become a trader if you succeed in trading Crypto. To succeed you need to be able to monitor and research this new market. Learn from internet knowledge and trading groups on crypto trading.
The last part should really have come first. Learning is very paramount and there is no way you can succeed in cryptocurrency trading without learning. Every good trader today at some point started with learning and they still keep learning each and every day. Trading is a profession and anyone who see it as just a game of buying and selling will only end up doing their wallet more harm than good.
std1391

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

bitcoin is love

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:11:08 AM

If you are already trading and making a profit, then keep doing it, even if you are making a really small profit, the information and experience you will receive will be worth far more in the future! Keep on studying and practicing and eventually you'll improve.
I'm so agree with you , i think information and experences are more preacious than some money , but some times you need to pay for that information and no trader had always won , loosing money and earning are parts of trading.

kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:27:55 AM

You can watch video tutorials and reading strategies on internet will help you out but keep in mind that trading involved risk.

SchlaWinner

Activity: 131

Invent Bacon-Coin and see me HODL

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:36:21 AM

Basically its the same as with every profession, be it a "real" job or sports betting or poker or whatever.. you might do a lucky trade once or twice, but in the long run you need the necessary knowledge to win against the market/people you are up against - and that means, studying - regularly/ daily to keep up with them

I am too awesome to even do Signature campaigns.
dogandogru

Activity: 481
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:59:36 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 12:15:52 AM by dogandogru

Experience and techniques are two major factors that decides the fate of a trader. Taking the right call at the right time after studying the technical charts, trends and other needful analytics is the key to success. You may lose some money at the beginning but don't lose hope as these losses is the best teachers and helps to gain meaningful experience which nobody can teach you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: