Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:25:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to become a TRADER  (Read 8427 times)
Gwapoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 12:41:45 PM

I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.

Hi good day,here are my suggestions how to start your trading career,

1st you need to have capital,if you are not satisfied with 0.001 btc I suggest you add more funds for your trading.Big funds means more profits and it may also comes with a huge loss.so don't be too greedy.

2nd learn the basics,learn how to execute a trade(buy&sell).study how it works.

3rd Analyze the market.Making a good entry in the market is one of hardest part in trading ,entering the market without basic information about the current market status could lead to a very huge loss especially to a new trader.

4th Taking Profits.If your analysis/prediction favours you,set a certain percentage when to sell your assets.Market won't go up forever so being greedy is really not a good thing when doing trading.Exit the market Take profits then repeat step 3.

5th As a crypto trader,i suggest you focus increasing your coins/tokens quantity rather it's value in fiat money.

Trading and sharing ideas with other traders would also help you gain knowledge and new strategies that might work for you in the future.so keep exploring and always continue learning.
Hope this would help you in anyways when you start your trading career.Goodluck

██    DON'T POST SHITPOST  ██
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:51:38 PM

I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.

Nice to hear that and welcome to the cryto trading world. Anyways Yes they are right know the risks in trading and then
find the best strategy for you where you can get less risks on your trade. Informations are just a google a way this days .
all you need is to put effort in what you do.

DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:20:33 PM

Nice to hear that and welcome to the cryto trading world. Anyways Yes they are right know the risks in trading and then
find the best strategy for you where you can get less risks on your trade. Informations are just a google a way this days .
all you need is to put effort in what you do.
Well, starting to become a trader is very easy, it's just the hard competition in it makes a lot of people stop from it. By investing, or having assets that can be sold, you can become a trader. well, welcome, and welcome to a world full of risk.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
gudrun

Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:45:54 PM

If you are a newbie, I recommend starting with bitcoin, because bitcoin is less risky and does not have much profit for investing. Learn about technical analysis, trading models, finding market trading information, choosing a good trading platform
gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:51:43 PM

As I wrote earlier, it is necessary to start trading, carefully study all the information of the market, as well as the psychology of trade you need to know too)
Well, the important thing is the trading rule, only to sell when you are profitable, and should buy when its price is going down. Looking for so much information from bitcoin forums, choosing a good coin is also important
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:52:36 PM

To became a good trader you should know first that the market is unpredictable and you should also know that you can not always earn a good amount of money in trading, and as a trader you should have a small amount of money and you need to be very wise.

pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:26:16 AM

What a good topic! Thanks for your sharing, if I have free time I will try to it  Grin
Yeah do try it. There are news and topics that when people read them they often get disturbed. It seems so hard for them to get into this world of trading. People and specially those who are newbie to this trading, have to learn about this first and then start practicing. You can never achieve what you have planned if you don’t know how to make good learning.
racingboy

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:12:16 AM

"Hard work pays off" don't give up. study more, you'll
master analysis in no time, experience will be your
best teacher.
Beegovere

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:29:26 AM

What a good topic! Thanks for your sharing, if I have free time I will try to it  Grin
Yeah do try it. There are news and topics that when people read them they often get disturbed. It seems so hard for them to get into this world of trading. People and specially those who are newbie to this trading, have to learn about this first and then start practicing. You can never achieve what you have planned if you don’t know how to make good learning.
This must be the enough evidence for how useful this forum is. There are people who are ready to spend their time and efforts in terms of discussion which helps many other people to groom to active what they have actually aimed for. Becoming a successful trader is one of my dream and this type of topics are definitely helping me to attain my dream.
TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:59:53 AM

that good for a newbie trader u already make profit, usually people lose their money in the first trading, u should learn technical and fundamental analize so u be come a pro trader.
joelcruzcrypto3

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:29:39 AM

Wow welcome to trading that's good for you if you earn bitcoin while you're newbie usually newbie in trading loss their money in trading because they don't have a lot of knowledge about it. I suggested you do a study about trading and watch videos about trading in youtube then apply it to your strategy and earn more profit.
SaraPeterson4744

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:21:24 AM

If so, only one thing is good luck. If you do not make many transactions, do not accumulate experience, as well as knowledge, can you profit?
okorocrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:28:38 AM

If you read but do not understand i suggest you go to YouTube where you will get all the information you need. I was also in the same shoe until I visited the university of YouTube and I got the answers I needed.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:54:32 AM

to be a trader I think it's very easy you just need to have the capital to be able to buy coin after that you can wait until the coin price you have bought is up and you can sell it when the price has gone up. just that easy.
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:17:38 PM

Like the long-term traders, the traders have all the information too however for the trader it is very important to consider the skill or relevancy to actually decide which of the information provided is actually relevant to his cause
logan16j

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:31:34 PM

I believe that if you are just starting to enter the trade then I believe you should invest and trade bitcoin at this time, you can see that bitcoin prices are steadily increasing in recent days and now is adjusting at the $ 8100 mark, this is a very nice milestone for you to buy bitcoin. Always have a specific transaction plan, accurate analysis and always follow the discipline you will succeed.

Good luck
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:25:58 AM

how to become a trader? As a newbie, you need to get an idea of ​​your expert acquaintances about it there might be a good way to give you a good way to get you started right, and of course you need to trust it yourself and do not let that emotion hurt you
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:43:37 AM

When you trade, you already are a TRADER. Anyone started with no experiences and knowing just only the basic so it takes time to become good at it. Even the people who studied enough first before they traded did not get a better results because theorizing will be very different once you experience it by yourself.
icohunter56

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:02:34 AM

I was also a newbie on this cryptomarket at the beginning of the year. (But I'm a good trader at stocks market) Cuz of volatility unstable unpredictibly I'm lost some of my funds but then I found good promissing ICO project cryptics.tech It is AI based platform with forecasts more then 70%+ of probability . So whole month (04.2018) I've learned theirs working product, compare it with another signals and market price then I've trusted to them. 05.2018 I've begun trading with using cryptics MVP and till today I made more then 10X's. So if you new here on cryptomarkets then I'm strongly recommend you to look at the projects MVP, learn how it works (and if interested  buy the tokens cuz ICO starts in 27.08 so you have enough time) and trade !!!
You will make profits as soon as you understand all about cryptics forecasts
sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:27:25 AM

To be a trader, its not easy. It takes a lot of time and merit. Something own knowledge needs and needs also more patient. One suggestion, please research one or two coin/token for trade. After few days/few weeks, you will get a better outcome.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: