Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:38:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SPECTIV: VIRTUAL REALITY + DECENTRALIZED ADS - 10,000 ETH ICO!  (Read 64445 times)
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:47:28 AM

It was pity for those who joined to signature. They stopped for months I guess and they will get only 1 ether. But the project is different. They may be active at the stock market. They can win from there.

Why do you say they will get only 1 Ether? And what do you mean by "they"? I guess bounties will vary a lot according to rank, and other factors. I think your post is misleading.
I think he just made a mistake, there are two stages of bounty campaign, one was stopped because the dev team chose to delay the ICO date.

Yes, right but they are going to pay for both of these campaign don't worry about these because team mentioned many times about these. They mentioned by the mid of the February they are going to distribute to bounty participant's.

Now I've read they have delayed it until the end of the month. I have seen the spreadsheet of Bounty #2, but is there any Spreadsheet for Bounty 1# available?

After searching on telegram I found this two spreadsheet but this are not official sheets this is created by some user.
R1: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-xY381ObLDuOyH8TK5ilRm4u2fzNn9MaH2hD18MttgY/edit#gid=2079842833
R2: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OgdXAawpZlwNZHymIVbCh77gq4X4ajyhsB6rlkGCliI/edit#gid=1789919496

Please note that this is unofficial spreadsheet that I found in telegram the calculations could be wrong.

very many people are making obscure news about this spectiv spreadsheet. it looks like dev is not able to provide enough clear information, we should just wait from dev for spreadsheet information.

Yea that could be the best thing we can do right now but the only trouble is they have set the deadline as the end of Feb and yet they have not started calculating tokens per share.

BINTEX

Powered by,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:52:00 AM

It was pity for those who joined to signature. They stopped for months I guess and they will get only 1 ether. But the project is different. They may be active at the stock market. They can win from there.

Why do you say they will get only 1 Ether? And what do you mean by "they"? I guess bounties will vary a lot according to rank, and other factors. I think your post is misleading.
I think he just made a mistake, there are two stages of bounty campaign, one was stopped because the dev team chose to delay the ICO date.

Yes, right but they are going to pay for both of these campaign don't worry about these because team mentioned many times about these. They mentioned by the mid of the February they are going to distribute to bounty participant's.

Now I've read they have delayed it until the end of the month. I have seen the spreadsheet of Bounty #2, but is there any Spreadsheet for Bounty 1# available?

After searching on telegram I found this two spreadsheet but this are not official sheets this is created by some user.
R1: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-xY381ObLDuOyH8TK5ilRm4u2fzNn9MaH2hD18MttgY/edit#gid=2079842833
R2: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OgdXAawpZlwNZHymIVbCh77gq4X4ajyhsB6rlkGCliI/edit#gid=1789919496

Please note that this is unofficial spreadsheet that I found in telegram the calculations could be wrong.

Yes, CEO of the company mentioned still, spreadsheet are not finalized yet but they mentioned they will distribute the token by the end of February. Whether the date is fixed or date has been changed?
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:55:58 AM

very many people are making obscure news about this spectiv spreadsheet. it looks like dev is not able to provide enough clear information, we should just wait from dev for spreadsheet information.

Yea that could be the best thing we can do right now but the only trouble is they have set the deadline as the end of Feb and yet they have not started calculating tokens per share.
For counting the total stakes i think it will not consume a week as it does when they count it weekly was fast. And i've not seen them announcing on the thread so they might doing or working in some process of spectivvr before moving out to the distribution to the bounty's. I know they can deliver on time lets hope for the best.
FonsoSpectiv

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:03:49 AM

Our new Social Media Manager:

https://twitter.com/spectivvr/status/966443518980972545
studio1one

BintexFutures

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:49:04 AM

Welcome to the team Ildefonso will you manage all the social media for Spectiv including this thread on the forum?

BINTEX

Powered by,
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:13:26 AM

Welcome to the team Ildefonso will you manage all the social media for Spectiv including this thread on the forum?

I assume FonsoSpectiv is the new manager here.

So....I don't have to log into Telegram and scroll through endless lines of chat to get to the most important parts? I will appreciate that you post here more often since your team raised the most from this forum.

amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:30:56 PM

Right now SIGs are on EtherDelta and IDEX afaik, we are still waiting for Bit-Z listing.

where do you see SIG on Etherdelta ?? I can't find it
usually tokers are on etherdelta right after release  but this one is lazy to go on market Cheesy
eye4bd

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:34:34 PM

Right now SIGs are on EtherDelta and IDEX afaik, we are still waiting for Bit-Z listing.

usually tokers are on etherdelta right after release  but this one is lazy to go on market Cheesy

Hi
SIG yet to get listed officially on
etherdelta.com. But you can
easily give it a try [ almost closet possible]Clone of EDforkdelta if want buy/sell SIG.
Follow below link https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/SIG-ETH

Thanks!
studio1one

BintexFutures

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:13:54 AM

usually tokers are on etherdelta right after release  but this one is lazy to go on market Cheesy

https://etherdelta.com/#0x6888a16ea9792c15a4dcf2f6c623d055c8ede792-ETH

But I am not sure if etherdelta is working right now because they are having some sort of API issue for weeks now.

BINTEX

Powered by,
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:54:53 AM

ED has lots of problems right now. Just use ForkDelta or IDEX if you want to buy SIGs, it's the best option until we get listed on Bit-Z.
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:52:47 AM

Hi guys. I look at you all well, like, there is a movement, and in the rebellious branch in general everything has become quiet. Are we going to pay at all? I hope at least here someone will answer me.
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:09:12 PM

I have just given a look to the first bounty spreadsheet but I sense several weeks are missing, it may not be complete, or perhaps I don't remember any more how many weeks the campaign ran in July/August.
studio1one

BintexFutures

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:12:24 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 04:22:46 AM by studio1one

I have just given a look to the first bounty spreadsheet but I sense several weeks are missing, it may not be complete, or perhaps I don't remember any more how many weeks the campaign ran in July/August.

Those are not official bounty spreadsheets. Those spreadsheets are created by some telegram user (I forgot the username). So I don't think those token allocations are accurate.

BINTEX