Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:23:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 3 cryptocurrencies  (Read 4065 times)
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:13:04 PM

Hi, I got 100 bitcoins to invest in top 3 cryptocurrencies. Please help me out here to make a decision that what should I invest in and WHY?

Thanks

Bitcoin is the best crypto currency and I am really surprised that you wish to switch, op remember Bitcoin is the crypto king, it's simply the best, in a falling or a rising market alts will crash badly or rise slowly, but Bitcoin shall crash bad and rise handsomely, you're making a big mistake by switching to other coins, for me there exists none that are worth, look at the charts and see alts perform bad. So for me 1) Bitcoin 2)Bitcoin 3 Bitcoins choice is yours.
There is no doubt that bit coin is the king of all the crypto currencies and it will a big mistake to shift to another currency because bit coin is a promising virtual currency which has the best returns of your investment and there are numerous ways of earning for example short term as well as long term investment opportunities for all categories of investors.   
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Redanim

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:20:04 PM

I think ethereum is not bad idea, ethereum getting very big popularity, not bad price, trustable company, this crypto currency also can go up anyday
4hajs

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

Translation Service: English -> Polish

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 08:21:13 PM

Hi, I got 100 bitcoins to invest in top 3 cryptocurrencies. Please help me out here to make a decision that what should I invest in and WHY?

Thanks

Bitcoin is the best crypto currency and I am really surprised that you wish to switch, op remember Bitcoin is the crypto king, it's simply the best, in a falling or a rising market alts will crash badly or rise slowly, but Bitcoin shall crash bad and rise handsomely, you're making a big mistake by switching to other coins, for me there exists none that are worth, look at the charts and see alts perform bad. So for me 1) Bitcoin 2)Bitcoin 3 Bitcoins choice is yours.
There is no doubt that bit coin is the king of all the crypto currencies and it will a big mistake to shift to another currency because bit coin is a promising virtual currency which has the best returns of your investment and there are numerous ways of earning for example short term as well as long term investment opportunities for all categories of investors.   

Yep bitcoin is the king because it is like gate for the newcommers. Etheraum is also good, but the icos are kiling it, by exchanging eth to fiat. We need new capital in crypto in order to get new ath. Another one that I am looking into is neo. If the china lift the ban it will get new ath

H O L D V E S T     ◥  Your universal gateway to the crypto markets
       Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter       JOIN ICO > MAY 8th       Slack     Telegram     ANN Thread     
────────────────────────    T R Y   O U R   P L A T F O R M    ────────────────────────
Manutax

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:26:32 PM

Invest only in established coins. Don’t gamble
Wallytred

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:31:05 PM

ETH has unlimited emission amount, so it's not a very good investment idea IMHO. No matter will it be usefull or not. Same thing with the Ripple. I consider the best choice in this case can be DASH, XMR, LTC.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:32:48 PM

Bitcoin itself the perfect investment and it is raising higher and faster than any other altcoin, so what is the point to invest it somewhere? I believe in few days bitcoin will hit 7000$ and next year 10000$, just imagine what kind of profit you will have!
Bambinoe

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:34:04 PM

The top three crypto currencies to invest in are Bitcoin, Bitcoincash and Ethereum...

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:35:00 PM

Thanks

100 bitcoins? Damn that's a lot of it, I admire you for having that tons of bitcoin. Here are my top 3 currencies for you.
1. Bitcoin - don't look for the most used cryptocurrency, this is always increasing.
2. Eth - smart contracts are becoming on hype now.
3. NEO- seems to be backed up by the Chinese people.
And if you want to have some other investments try to look for the real ones, in real life I mean like properties.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Frank0209

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:37:46 PM

I think with 100 BTC you no need to invest in any other cryptocurrency just hold it and wait till next year when Bitcoin price get over 10k$ then sell it out Smiley).  But if you still wanna invest I think you should choose ETH and XMR cause there are two best altcoin for now. ETH is standing right after Bitcoin at the 2nd place on the coin market. Beside about XMR it's the most secure cryptocurrency for now of course its secure better then Bitcoin so I think in the near future people will trade or make a deal using XMR more than BTC.
viscera2

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:59:58 PM

NEM,LTC,ARK this our my favorite cryptocoins. I want you to reaserch more about this coin and its funadementals. #DYOR

DYOR, if you listen to an account that has clear evidence of being hacked, you will get what you deserve. An impostor has stolen my Viscera account and continues to make posts as if he actually has some credibility, but he is trading off my credibility because either A: he has none or B: his credibility is tied up in lies

He's been reported... I guess one day someone will delete the posts he's made but I'm not holding my breath. Apparently this forum is not actually important enough for the mods to bother with that so, NEWBIES beware
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:06:33 PM

I think with 100 BTC you no need to invest in any other cryptocurrency just hold it and wait till next year when Bitcoin price get over 10k$ then sell it out Smiley).  But if you still wanna invest I think you should choose ETH and XMR cause there are two best altcoin for now. ETH is standing right after Bitcoin at the 2nd place on the coin market. Beside about XMR it's the most secure cryptocurrency for now of course its secure better then Bitcoin so I think in the near future people will trade or make a deal using XMR more than BTC.

I totally agree, it should be kept in bitcoin and not any other currency because bitcoin has risen in value more than all the other altcoins within the past year in history and so i don't think you will get enough pump in other coins than bitcoin but if you still insist on others due to diversification then i will suggest
1. bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Ripple
Jarr

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:16:38 PM

Thanks
you can divide your bitcoin into some 5 cryptocurrencies or more i think it is effective to avoid losing majority of yours in cryptocurrencies if it's price go down deep

YOUR FUTURE SUCCESSFUL ENTREPRENEUR
masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:24:54 PM

Thanks

It was a surprise when a newbie said he owned 100 bitcoins. I think he is lying, trying to get attention. I think this is not necessary. OP can get advice even if he does not say his money.
mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:45:57 PM

you can go to coinmarketcap.com and check anyone from the top 25 coins; check their technology and dev team, social media, ...etc and see what you feel comfortable with. stay away from bitcoincash lol it has a lot of haters int the crypto community.

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
Action Gamble

Activity: 195

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:36:45 PM

I think that you should invest in those three
1- omisego OMG
2- XLM
3- STRAT
For me those are the best.

redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:45:59 PM

Thanks

If i were you, i woukd choose etherium, OMG, and waves.

These three really have great potential. And i wouldn't be shocked if two years from now it accomplishes things close to bitcoins specially etherium.  But i suggest you go around more and read about a lot of altcoins rather than trusting random opinions from random people. Because at the end of the day, that is your money, the profit or loss will be yours.  Not ours. So think wisely.
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:53:39 PM

Ethereum
Waves
Stratis
Ripple

I have more faith in ethereum so I will invest majority of my fund in ethereum for long term benefits.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:06:53 AM

I will choose Ethereum, Waves, and BAT for my top 3 investment. These coins are for long terms hodling. The climbing up and down the charts do not bother to me when it comes to these three coins. They are short term and normal market fluctuations. In the long run, ETH, Waves, and BAT will become successful in meeting their projects' vision.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:14:41 AM

The top position is still in ethereum and it includes the best altcoin at the moment, after that waves and ripples and not left behind for monero. They have a place in everyone
derickonfire

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:23:51 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 06:27:15 PM by derickonfire

Ethereum is the most obvious choice,

many investors (myself included) hold almost no BTC and are more oriented towards ETH.

After ethereum, your follow up choices are dicey and heavily opinionated.. lots of research needed to decide if it's a good investment or not...

Here is my list of candidates:
omg, gnt, zrx, bmc, pivx, coss

I would consider putting a good amount of your non BTC funds into ETH, say 75-80%, the rest of which you can chose one or two other alts to diversify and.. gamble? Some of these WILL see tremendous gains, imagine buying BTC at 1000 kind of gains.

The problem? No one knows exactly which of these will succeed in the long run.. my list are the ones I have faith in and follow on a day to day basis to determine future trends.

what do you guys think of NEO?
https://blawks.com/Understanding-NEO-t

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: