Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 04:17:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Electronic Money vs. Physical Money  (Read 9483 times)
Rj Manik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:49:09 PM

The fact is that Electronic Money vs. Physical Money both are completely different.Electronic Money All Time can not be used.But physical money use all time all place.But it is very easy to carry Electronic money than Physical money.Now Electronic money is more secure than physical money. Like Bitcoin is very safe. Smiley
McKane

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:01:27 PM

Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
If we talking about physical money and bitcoin means crpyto money then everybody know that bitcoin is much power it has changed the life of people therefore now a days people prefer bitcoin instead physical money. The reason is that physical money is stuck on the place while crpyto price is increasing because everyone freely to invest.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1349

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:25:46 PM

Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
In fact we are using electronic money every day when we're paying with a credit/debit card.
The main difference between fiat and electronic fiat is that one does exist and you actually own it while the other is like a voucher, the bank says you have it but if it experiences some difficulty you won't be able to access it. It's possible for them to never allow you to withdraw. That's what happened in Cyprus a couple years ago.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
annbagira

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:29:02 PM

Hello author! Hello all people on this awesome forum! You know I love all the new technology but I need to say! I am lover of freedom and respect all the opinions and points of view! On my opinion every person must have right to choose in which currency he need to make transactions in fiat or make transactions  only in cryptocurrency or use both or don't use anything!
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 07:35:50 PM

Actually it's totally different,
even though its name was Cryptocurrency,we can not compare it to actual money aka Fiat.
if we want it to be considered as a 'real currency' we should have a physical form.
right now the best word to describe it is 'Electronic Payment' not 'Electronic Money'.
'Electronic payment' was a tool for people to help them send their money across the world,
it's just a tool and will never replace the real 'money' itself.

This guy is not a bitcoin supporter.

This guy knows cery little about bitcoin.

Bitcoin is real because people sgree it is real (same is true for any currency). Bitcoin has a physical version.

This guy doesn't understand the definition of money.

Don't listen to this guy.
terrific

Activity: 2184
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:36:01 PM

It's very easy to determine what's the difference of e-money / digital money to physical money. We can simply hold those physical money literally because it's a real thing, paper money itself. Don't be confused with the existence of bitcoin, our technology is upgrading continually so that's the reason why we have bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies too. This will help us to transact without using any cash involved. And we can send it to someone that needs our bitcoin easily with lesser fees.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:44:52 PM

In my opinion both electronic money and physical money have advantage and disadvantage. In the case of electronic money it is easy to carry. It can use by your debit card, credit card, visa card etc. You can use it through your different online money transaction account like paytm, paypal etc. Electronic money is easy to transfer from one account to another. It has also some disadvantage like you can't use it all time like in case of demonetisation.in case of physics money you can use it a the time but it is difficult transfer and it could be easily stolen.
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:47:10 PM

Physical money exist for thousands of years and people used to live with that by generations. That's the reason why people don't understand digital money, money without physical form. How many years will need to people start to use and accept digital money, I don't know.
btcmagistr2007

Activity: 130
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:53:06 PM

Cash is really dated( I'm not using physical money for a long time and still happy)) It's uncomfortable to pay with it and I think that elecronic money will displace cash soon.

Brickblock.ioTHE FUTURE OF ASSET TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAINBrickblock.io
REAL ESTATE EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS COIN FUNDS
TelegramFacebook ❰ Contribution Campaign starts May 9 ❱ TwitterBlog
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:05:52 PM

Upcoming days Bitcoin or any digital money will get more popular more than physical money, because of more country's accepting the bitcoin as a currency.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Jewell

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:09:25 PM

Physical money exist for thousands of years and people used to live with that by generations. That's the reason why people don't understand digital money, money without physical form. How many years will need to people start to use and accept digital money, I don't know.
But now i think that withe the arrival of digital currency the use of fiat currency is decreasing. i am hopeful that very soon all the people of the world will replace fiat currency over digital currency. therefore i think it will  be a good decision to save more and more bitcoin as i expect that its value will increase more and more in near future.
Gozie51

Activity: 2534
Merit: 624

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:52:09 PM

Simply put, they are both different currencies in their own right. Bitcoin exist as digital, can't be physically carried about but can be transferred and used as money either directly or in exchange with paper money. While paper money as you know is physically carried about for exchange and transactions as you know already. So they are both different with different properties but reaching to one goal.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:01:03 PM

This is a bitcoin forum, so I and most others here are crypto aficionados and love
'electronic money', and I think it's the way of the future.  However, I still have a
thing for physical money.  I like having paper money in my wallet and precious metals
in my safe.  There is something about physically owning assets that you don't get
with crypto, or even a debit card, and that's irreplaceable. 

Plus I think gold and silver have been beaten down, big time, and they're ready to
rebound.  Maybe not as high as 2011 just yet, but they're primed.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:28:08 PM

This is a question that is asked often on this forum. Suffice it to say both electronic and physical methods of payment have their strengths and weaknesses, advantages and disadvantages.

Electronic payment can be faster and more convenient. With a click of a mouse button your transaction is completed.

Physical money requires a person to physically be able to exchange their paper money or precious metals for transactions to be conducted.

There are arguments both for and against electronic money being more secure from theft or scams. And there are arguments both for or against gold and precious metals being more secure or reliable in the event of natural disasters like hurricanes.

The topic "physical versus electronic money" may be too vague and non specific to produce a good discussion.
chukaday

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:32:30 PM

The key and fundamental difference between the two is that one you can hold the other you cant. Other than that they both function the same as means for exchange of goods and services. Another fundamental difference

between bitcoin and fiat at least is that fiat currency is inflationary whereas bitcoin has a deflationary model (not yet but incoming soon). The second difference is bigger in terms of impact and moving forward the scarcity of

bitcoins will likely have an impact on price. Whether demand is present or not in the future time will tell but the inflation decreases approximately every four years.

Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:42:45 PM

Simply put, they are both different currencies in their own right. Bitcoin exist as digital, can't be physically carried about but can be transferred and used as money either directly or in exchange with paper money. While paper money as you know is physically carried about for exchange and transactions as you know already. So they are both different with different properties but reaching to one goal.
Yes they are reaching one goal to help people to have a fast transaction wherever they are and help those people to have a job. Electronic money is a good type of money in our society as of now because while holding it there is a big possibilities to earn a huge profit while in physical money it's popularity and demand is always high because it is set as a legal payment method of our society to have a fast transaction.

hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:10:25 PM

Yes that is right and i think that even in present time the the use of fiat is more that the use digital currency, but i think that with the passage of time the value of bitcoin is increasing from time to time. People are now hopping that very soon all the people who have little knowledge about they will surely invest their money in bitcoin so as to make money. Because in present time bitcoin is really giving a good profit.
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:21:30 PM

They are prettyuch the same in a lot of ways and have very few differences. Money is secured, and easier to use every day. And is backed up by gold and so much more.

While bitcoin on the other hand is a decentralized currency that can give you lots of benefits other than giving you anonymity to an extent.

Now both have lots of cons also, but i orefer not talking about it for i want to see all the good more than the bad because i surely need them both.
DannaWonder

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:23:28 PM

Electronic money is a non tangible money, credit cards can be considered on this one.
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:26:16 PM

Physical money is very attractive, i prefer to hold the money on fiat like Usd or Euros, because they are pretty and everybody likes them instead of my local money.
But everybody knows that earning money through electronic money or cryptocurrencies is being very easy at the moment, because they are being very volatile and that is why almost everyone is buying bitcoin, only to make more money because it is easy.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: