Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:28:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Electronic Money vs. Physical Money  (Read 9483 times)
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:28:43 PM

in physical money you can see the  physic you can keep it on box storage or safety box, but it can steal easily, it can broke if you spill by liquid or something. but in crypto it cant broke by wind, water, fire. it can broke if internet down and some hackers attack the server. so what is the best? for me no one is the best, because both of them have the advantage and disadvantage

Exactly, depending onm each situation we will be able to find out what's best for us because they both have pros and cons even though i will favour the digital money over physical ones because it can be used for something extra that physical money can't, thus online purchases.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:32:37 AM

Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
Right now, cryptocurrency and other digital currency are not yet recognized and supported by some countries, so obviously, physical or regular currency is more dominant as of this moment. It still appears that regular currencies are more safer since it can be controlled unlike in digital currency that are prone to problems regarding with technical issues.
That’s not truth people are now aware of crypto currency and that’s why bitcoin is going so high and in future this coin will rule the world currency and more if it bitcoin is so impressive nowadays that people demand is so high and that’s the main reason that people are preferring it over cash money because cash money is not profitable like crypto.In coming decade of 2020 btc will be used in place of cash everywhere.
polymerbatt

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:50:34 AM

Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley

There are more people that use physical money than electronic money or online money in third-world country but in big countries like USA, korea and japan, most of them are using electronic money like cards or using their handphone that only scan it. We are actually go to that era when all people using electronic money such cards or any online currency.
TraderRay

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:53:43 AM

Some nations are already making way for a cashless society, and they have a pretty good reason for it, too. We've come to a time where the reliance for technology has become a norm.
STERLING98333

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:02:04 AM

Electronic money is totally different from traditional money as most of the people do not know about digital currency or else are banned from using digital currency in their respective country.People still prefer using traditional money to buy their necessities because they really dont know the value of it..
FoxTheHuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:07:00 AM

It really is very different when electronic money is changing its value daily, but the value of physical money always holds a certain value if the change is not significant.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:09:35 AM

Physical money as a real existence as it can be seen, feel naturally, others than electronic money is not physically present,  and have no physical existence.  Physical money is handy, old and accept by many companies, markets, and authorities while electronic money is not as such accepted.  
Uneducated and illiterate people know only physical money and the electronic money is out of there reach,  as they depends more on the physical currency fir their day to day activities.  Physical money has more acceptance than electronic money.  But electronic money can not be steal easily and is more safe and secured than physical money.  Banks and other authorities can keep a check on physical money but on electronic it is not easy.
Each type of money has its own advantages. it is currently possible electronic money still can not reach many people because of the limitations of various things. There are still many people in the world today who still think that electronical money is unsafe and also felt not something that can be easily accepted by society. But in reality today Currency digital has started to improve and increasing. I am very optimistic if one day in the future that digital currency can be one of the most attractive financial payment media and has been applied in many financial sectors. It's already starting to look and our current task there continues to support by using it in every financial transaction we do.
I think that the comparison between electronic and physical money is something meaningless indeed. We all know that due to lack of technology and availability of resources in some  remote areas of the world even today physical money is the most common method of payment and it is believed much as comparison to the Electronic money.

Moreover even in the developed World some people do not put their trust in the use of digital assets and always prefer physical money because the electronic method is more vulnerable to hacking and it is not the safest option at all.
joan26

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:10:01 AM

Many differences between the electronic/digital money and the physical money.But its the same thing that we use to many things like spendng it buying our everyday necessity or using it for businesses purposes like investing. For me digital money is more convenient to earn nowadays because this is a globally uses by everyone.
oyinkansolaberry

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:19:41 AM

Money is basically a means of exchange. whether physical or electronic, so long as a group of people, community or government approved it as a legal tender then it becomes valuable and acceptable as a means of exchanging value.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:17:32 AM

Electronic money and physical money both have importance in their own ways, only that bitcoin as electronic money is not widely used yet. Like physical money bitcoin can also be used to purchase online and pay bills in selected countries. I think there's no need to argue as to which is more important or which to be deminished since both have helped people in their financial needs.
Actually both of them are money and both of them can work but the only difference is that bitcoin is a digital currency and other are paper money and I think bitcoin is better than other currency because its price is high than any other currency and it’s also going to provide and good source of income so I will prefer bitcoin instead of paper money.
people only care about the price recently , it is pretty sad to hear that trends for me personally. i am more to look at how the money making and how the transaction works with bitcoin as an electronic money really different with any other e-money.

with e-money especially bitcoin it decreases the cost of producing paper , much more easier and many more benefit!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
salihno71

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:45:46 AM

Physical money has significant advantage over electronic - it cannot be tracked. Today this is is a huge issue in the world where every information is sold and used for own purpose of the buyer.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:12:49 AM

I think as social beings who live in the real world of course we really need fiat to meet the needs of our lives and the existence of electronic money such as bitcoin which is currently popular in my opinion it is very helpful to increase my income to meet my needs in the dunianyata . I think that between electronic money and physical money must go side by side in this world because I think even if we get additional income from electronic money at this time but still we still need fiat currency as a valid transaction tool that we often do for activities in the form of transactions in the world real. I usually do a lot to get electronic money that is by trading in crypto so I can get profits and then I can exchange on the exchange site and then I exchange to USD to be able to meet the needs of my life in the real world. I think this is what causes electronic currencies and physical currencies to go side by side and have interconnectedness with each other. although now there are some stores that accept payment system with bitcoin but I think not many people who want to start a business with payment system using bitcoin I think there are still many people are not too sure of the development of electronic currency so for now is still very far to change the physical currency as a whole becomes the electronic currency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:15:23 AM

Bitcoin is just a digital currency and it is completely different from cash, it's not material, it's pure virtual money so no one can tamper with it or eat it. It was. Most people mistake it because they do not really know it and do not know the nature of it, they are happy with the money they are using, it is cash.
Yes i agree what he said that bitcoin is only a currency its only a currency a digital currency which you can access through internet and also with the use of your gadgets and it is very different with money which is touchable. Bitcoin is defferent with physical money especailly the value because bitcoin value is so high and its unstable. It changes everytime not like in money that we have in our wallets.
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:48:46 AM

The Difference between the physical money or fiat money and Electronic money is a big different in terms of quick transaction and no hassle,  starting in the new millennium year 2000 there are so many ATM machine throughout the world, using electronic system  cash in and cash out is a fastest way to make  transaction without no hassle and no  big amount in your wallet or bag except a small card which is ATM card. or cashless using bitcoin system it is so comfortable I think for all people because of no third party handling. But as of now this is not applicable or available to all people because not all country has an internet site. I think those country not so progressive they are trying to build up their own strategy to make their country become progressive until they can use this kind of new GENERATION BITCOIN SYSTEM PROCESS.   
Actually both of them are money and you can use it for your daily expanse but one of them is digital currency and other one is paper money and to be honest with you I will prefer bitcoin because bitcoin price is high than any other currency and its also very safe and sound you can also learn a lot of things from bitcoin.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:25:35 AM

In the end, the electric money will be broken into the original money, as needed. Because not all shopping or transactions use electric money.
Actually both of them are same in use both of them are money but the only difference between them is one of them is a paper money and second one is digital currency and digital currency is also safe and sound as compare with physical money you can carry it with yourself everywhere easily and its price is also high than any other physical money.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:31:36 AM

We all start to use digital money starting from debit-credit cards. This was the game changer in economics.
Peole love to use debit-credit cards. When POS system distrubuted for bitcoin and altcoins then we will see that bitcoin will defeat other digital money systems.

Bitcoin is a electronic money or digital cryptocurrency created to use in online purchasing,trading,investing even in gambling.It is very safe to bring and use even it has a huge amount that the only person who has access on it security can use it or transact with it.Physical money or the fiat is convenient to use directly in buying things,but it is also dangerous ir threatening for some dubious people from steeling especially when the fiat has big amount.
Bitcoin has revolutionized the world now we can enjoy a lot of eases by using this innovation on electronic money and on top of it as compared to cash money bitcoin is more beneficial because a person invests into it and then after sometime money is multiplied and huge profit is generated thorough it and that’s the main reason people are using it and its profit rates are so impressive that people are rushing to it.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:28:11 PM

Electronic money such as Bitcoin is used for online transactions and physical money such as fiat currencies are used for offline tansactions.Bitcoin is decentralized in nature which means that government has no control on it but physical money is centralized in nature and government has full control over it .Transactions through Bitcoin are anonymous in nature but transactions  through physical money are not anonymous.There is more fluctuation in the price of Bitcoin than the price of physical money .These are some differences between electronic money and physical money.
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:44:56 PM

We can touch the physical money physically,  but for the electronic money,  it's untouchable. In addition,  the physical money is easily defective,  and less flexible. The electronic is very flexible. We can bring it anywhere and anytime. People with modern thoughts will choose electronic money,  but not for the traditional ones who prefer using physical money. Thus,  there are several people who have no idea what electronic money (bitcoin) is. We live in different ages, that's the point.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:47:29 PM

Electronic money more used in metropolitician cities and whenever we do high amount transaction. Now people are started to use this transaction. But the cash transaction is common in all over the world, and I think the Electronic money will never replace cash.
Agamemnus

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:09:09 PM

Physical money today is accounted digitally so it is already electronic money anyways we just use paper money for physical day to day in person transactions. Bitcoin is all digital but we use our phones everyday and they are very accessible in all parts of the world so all that matters is the software they download is good and reliable and that is what Bitcoiners are providing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: