Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:13:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Electronic Money vs. Physical Money  (Read 9483 times)
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:41:25 PM

Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
Today, as we can see about growing population of those who invest in crypto and about the improvements of community done by the digital coins. It is much better to invest in crypto today than banks or cash because it is more profitable about 5-10x earnings.
Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:26:40 PM

I think everyone will post in favour of electronic money because you need to carry the real money with you everywhere but electronic money can be carried in just maximum 1card or may be virtually also. So its better then carrying cash with you.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:33:21 AM

I think everyone will post in favour of electronic money because you need to carry the real money with you everywhere but electronic money can be carried in just maximum 1card or may be virtually also. So its better then carrying cash with you.

Both moneys are good profitable in terms of trading. Electronic money now a days is a very efficient to be endolged in online business. It is a very easy way and fast transaction making makes your life doing is hassle free. Physical money is everybody used by people just to convert there money from digital to fiat because not all country have same with countries having a digital machine paying and etc. So that essence of both money in my country.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:38:01 AM

Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
Electronic money is not famous to most of the people since not all people are exposed to technologies like computers. You can only access those electronic money if you have at least a device and an internet connection. So electronic money, not like physical money, can only be accessed with those people who have enough knowledge to it because sometimes, it can be complicated.
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:00:01 AM

People are earning and spending money without ever touching it. In a small percentage of the world’s currency exists as physical cash. The rest exists only on a computer hard drive, in electronic bank accounts around the world.”
You don’t even know anything about Economics and Money or how money is being managed. Who told you that some bigger percentage of the money in the world is electronic, while the rest is physical ?

Dude, you’re totally wrong. Money originally, are being made physically and not digitally, after that they’re recorded electronically for easy transactions worldwide. So, if the total amount of money in the world is $10,000 thousand dollars, the same $10,000 thousand dollars is there digitally.

Wish there is a banker or someone more experienced to explain this to you in a way you can understand.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:02:30 AM

The Difference between the physical money or fiat money and Electronic money is a big different in terms of quick transaction and no hassle,  starting in the new millennium year 2000 there are so many ATM machine throughout the world, using electronic system  cash in and cash out is a fastest way to make  transaction without no hassle and no  big amount in your wallet or bag except a small card which is ATM card. or cashless using bitcoin system it is so comfortable I think for all people because of no third party handling. But as of now this is not applicable or available to all people because not all country has an internet site. I think those country not so progressive they are trying to build up their own strategy to make their country become progressive until they can use this kind of new GENERATION BITCOIN SYSTEM PROCESS.   
Yes a huge difference is found between physical and electronic money as paper money is a commonly used for buying and selling in our local market while electronic money is the word so fast it has made the transaction so fast which takes no time .
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:23:18 AM

Nowadays, technology is growing really fast. Most of the transactions now are done online. So, if you think in advance, we have to admit that in the future, there might not be physical money anymore. So, why not begin now since it brings a lot of convenience to use electronic money.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:08:05 AM

Nowadays, technology is growing really fast. Most of the transactions now are done online. So, if you think in advance, we have to admit that in the future, there might not be physical money anymore. So, why not begin now since it brings a lot of convenience to use electronic money.

Well, we can't start just now because many are still uneducated or unequipped to migrate fully into using electronic money and so we must wait for the older generation or the uneducated to gradually leave the system before we usher it in gradually with the newer generation that are tech savvy and educated.
ritsel02

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:19:01 AM

There's a big difference between real money ang cryptocurrency. Just from the word itself cryptocurrency or virtual money only mean that you can't hold it physically. It is just a digital currency system which transactions can be processed with the use of digital exchange unit.It is decentralized where users are the one updating its transactions which are registered on block chains.Since it is digital,it is also be kept on digital wallet.It's value is volatile but not affected by economic inflation.It is more easier to send it to anybody as long as there's an internet connection.Since it has a digital value it can also be converted or sold into real money.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:21:06 AM

Cryptocurrency cannot change a fiat. Why? Because we have many old people, many of them live far far away from "civilization".

Yeah instead cryptocurrency will help us to transact more easily than ever. Fiat money will be there no matter what happen in the future but believe many people will surely bitcoin in the future and this makes me more excited about my future with bitcoin.
magmar

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:38:35 AM

They are both different from each other the main thing is the other is physically which can be seen touch and feel butbthe other one are virtually or digital, cannot be felt nor hold. And their value are not the same, bitcoins and all the other cryptocurrency are not stable which means you holding might get worthless while on the other hand paper money cannot be worthless and as time goes by the value of it will always be the same. But they both have advantages and disadvantages from rach other but for now we must take advantage for the virtual currency because the future are coming.
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:53:07 AM

Well for now, I bet to use physical money rather than electronic money. Bitcoin is becoming more popular nowadays but still it may take time to replace physical money. Although, sometimes I use electronic money because it is more efficient to use. Transactions are more easier using bitcoin, but still we cannot assure of bitcoin in the future. Bitcoin plays a big part of most lives in bitcoiners and so many are with bitcoin rather than physical money.

Rufsilf

Activity: 1736
Merit: 309

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:52:32 PM

Well for now, I bet to use physical money rather than electronic money. Bitcoin is becoming more popular nowadays but still it may take time to replace physical money. Although, sometimes I use electronic money because it is more efficient to use. Transactions are more easier using bitcoin, but still we cannot assure of bitcoin in the future. Bitcoin plays a big part of most lives in bitcoiners and so many are with bitcoin rather than physical money.
We should always use physical money as long as we can because we should keep the electronic money in a safe place because there is a high chance that in the future, we will be using that electronic money and if we have a lot of that then it means a lot of power for us because it might worth a lot of money in the future so it is better to just keep it for that time to happen.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:15:15 PM

We all start to use digital money starting from debit-credit cards. This was the game changer in economics.
Peole love to use debit-credit cards. When POS system distrubuted for bitcoin and altcoins then we will see that bitcoin will defeat other digital money systems.

Bitcoin is a electronic money or digital cryptocurrency created to use in online purchasing,trading,investing even in gambling.It is very safe to bring and use even it has a huge amount that the only person who has access on it security can use it or transact with it.Physical money or the fiat is convenient to use directly in buying things,but it is also dangerous ir threatening for some dubious people from steeling especially when the fiat has big amount.
Bitcoin has revolutionized the world now we can enjoy a lot of eases by using this innovation on electronic money and on top of it as compared to cash money bitcoin is more beneficial because a person invests into it and then after sometime money is multiplied and huge profit is generated thorough it and that’s the main reason people are using it and its profit rates are so impressive that people are rushing to it.
Bitcoin is nonetheless than a blessing and those who are using it are now saying good bye to the physical money and that’s the revolutionary thing and if we will use it more the cash money will be wiped out and that will be more good for community as electrical money is not confined to some specific families this coin allows everyone to earn more and that’s the big benefit of crypto and people are impressed by this.
Shendy23 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:42:30 PM

Cryptocurrency cannot change a fiat. Why? Because we have many old people, many of them live far far away from "civilization".

I think you comment is about replacing fiat by a cryptocurrency but the topic is about the difference between the two. You can refer to the below link if your thinking about replacing fiat by a cryptocurrency.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1301320.0;topicseen

guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:05:53 PM

Actually it's totally different, even though its name was Cryptocurrency,we can not compare it to actual money, becuase cryptocurremcy is a degital money, like bitcoin. Bitcoin is all digital but we use our phones everyday and they are very accessible in all parts of the world
There is much difference in the electronic and the physical money. The physical money includes Fiat that could never be used over the line for the sake of transaction and vary from country to country depending upon the national currency .on the other hand electronic money is not bound to one single country, is completely decentralized and has no physical existence.

It is only an easy mode of transacting heavy amounts in international market with low taxes and promising method that offers complete security.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:56:38 PM

Actually it's totally different, even though its name was Cryptocurrency,we can not compare it to actual money, becuase cryptocurremcy is a degital money, like bitcoin. Bitcoin is all digital but we use our phones everyday and they are very accessible in all parts of the world
There is much difference in the electronic and the physical money. The physical money includes Fiat that could never be used over the line for the sake of transaction and vary from country to country depending upon the national currency .on the other hand electronic money is not bound to one single country, is completely decentralized and has no physical existence.

It is only an easy mode of transacting heavy amounts in international market with low taxes and promising method that offers complete security.

Right. These are two different modes of how we can make purchases and transactions. Electronic money makes things a lot easier and convenient for us while we can't go on a day without physical money in our pockets. They go hand in hand but physical at this point is more impoetant

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:22:45 AM

The difference between electronic money and physical money is not much, just how it looks and feels. Physical money you can touch, but it's still acounted for electronically, so FIAT money is still essentially electronic money. However, with BTC it is the world's first decentralized digital currency where no one owns it and no one controls it, plus it has a limited supply like gold.
One of the big problems with electronic money is that it has allowed banks to print enormous amounts of money that we cannot see, now most money is in electronic form and that it is not going to change, in fact the trend is accelerating with new inventions like bitcoin leading the way.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:23:22 AM

bitcoin and physical money are actually no different, all can be used as a transaction tool, but bitcoin as digital money has more privileges, bitcoin can be used as one of promising investment, and is equipped with a good security system
Agree I also think like you as the world is developing very fast and everything is changing its shape and properties just take an example of ATM machine where there is no wait and no hustle and bustle and you get your money so easily just like that electronic money is making your life so easy.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:33:09 AM

bitcoin and physical money are actually no different, all can be used as a transaction tool, but bitcoin as digital money has more privileges, bitcoin can be used as one of promising investment, and is equipped with a good security system
Agree I also think like you as the world is developing very fast and everything is changing its shape and properties just take an example of ATM machine where there is no wait and no hustle and bustle and you get your money so easily just like that electronic money is making your life so easy.
Due to the fast development of technology not everyone can easily adapt that is why both digital and physical money still needs to be used. Both has its own worlds where in they can be used. Digital money is online which makes it convenient for the users because it is fast and easy while physical money exist in the real world where in we always keep it with us to pay our daily expenses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: