Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:49:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Electronic Money vs. Physical Money  (Read 9483 times)
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:22:30 AM

Electronic money and physical money both are existed in the world and both are important part of life. The electronic money like credit cards and debit cards are operating at a high level. With the passage of time the low income people will also use the electronic money instead of physical money but any how the physical money will also be used in the world.

nguli

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:28:13 AM

Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley

if you look at the future it seems that the money in the form of physical in the future is not in gunakam again because if still using the existing physical money will be troublesome and inefficient, more efficient use of virtual money or digital like bitcoin digital currency. bitcoin has been received to buy anything this one step towards a more efficient future.
EiKaGlaShPriSAThWEl

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:42:41 AM

Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley

Yes there are so many people still not aware about electronic money. Electronic money is very different from our physical money. Both of them have their own advantage and disadvantages. Electronic money for now is very difficult to be discover and accepted in our market but someday I'd like this money to be used, and accepted by the people here. I love electronic money especially bitcoin. Despite all of that I still do not want electronic money replace physical money. I want their both present.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:11:00 PM

really, electronic money is an innovation and has not yet gained much popularity in accordance with physical money...I think that in the future both of them will be useful and convenient to use
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:25:32 AM

For now many people will always choose physical money because, this is tangible unlike the electronic money and many people knows that they can use the physical everywhere and physical money is knows by everyone in this world unlike the electronic money, that is not really famous right now.
Now a day’s people doing online jobs we all know that, that’s why here we will give importance to electronic currency over physical currency, but physical currency have its own importance and value. I think there is no difference between them because both are money and useful in their own ways.
Physical money more simple in usage then electronic and it also requires internet to use them, and for simple transactions like buying in a store i would be faster to use physical money for online payments will be better electronic.
Both of them are very useful and both of them have a value on its place but as we know now a days everything is going digital and every want to make its life easy and comfortable and bitcoin is one of the example of this so I think bitcoin bring a lot of opportunity for people and thousands of people are taking advantage of it so I need we need bitcoin and I short word I will say bitcoin is now a part of my life so I will prefer electronic money on paper money.
It is just a matter of time which will clarify the things. I don’t really think so that paper currencies will have that effect due to the introduction of crypto currencies.

I think of both electronic money as well as regular money to be the essential need of the ones who are living in this society. Paper money is good for buying things while digital money is good from investment point of view.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:55:53 AM

Actually it's totally different,
even though its name was Cryptocurrency,we can not compare it to actual money aka Fiat.
if we want it to be considered as a 'real currency' we should have a physical form.
right now the best word to describe it is 'Electronic Payment' not 'Electronic Money'.
'Electronic payment' was a tool for people to help them send their money across the world,
it's just a tool and will never replace the real 'money' itself.

Electronic money or cryptocurrency is somehow associated with physical money or fiat. they both use in paying of bills purchases and investments. But since electronic money has no physical form, we still need to convert it to actual money or fiat if needed. But as we move forward, maybe there would come a time that electronic money will be as good as the traditional currency in the world.
darkangelosme

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:21:16 AM

For me there's big difference between cryptocurrencies and fiat money, like fiat money are controlled by each government by each nation, while bitcoin even single nation have no hold on it even the most powerful. That is the advantage.
And for now there are very limited stores that will accept ss mode of payments. That is the disadvantage of crypto.
So you cannot compare the two as of this moment, for me the fiat money are more important for me as of this moment. That's my opinon.
Wittycoin

Activity: 696
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:29:53 AM

Electronic Money or which we call cryptocurrency are money which needs internet and electric to be able to be used, the thing is,  it is not yet known to many people and its forbidden to some countries. While Physical money or fiat money is already used as medium of exchange in every transactions and is also supported or backed by every governments. 
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:32:05 PM

If physical money is unavailable, there could have never been a electronic money. To provide the ease of transaction digital money came into existence. Later the same became more popular and got used all around, but the same never affected the paper money which is used by all levels of people.
Electronics money and physical money have both advantage and disadvantage in the way of how and where it being use. Physical money is the most user friendly, it can be use by all ages or even the uneducated person but in terms of security the physical money is quiet low unlike electronics money that are encrypted with digital key but it cannot be used by all levels in a society and besides it really needs internet connection in every transaction.
They sure both do and you have said most of it all. It won't be that easy just discarding physical money when we already know that we have totally different social circle in every place and while some will easily be able to grab their way around making use of electronic money, some will find it stressful and hard.

Some will not even bother themselves at all as they would just prefer the traditional way they have always been doing things.
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:50:51 PM

If you want to invest money, better to hold crypto. Money has fixed amount and it is commonly used to purchase products and services, the same with bitcoins but one good thing about bitcoins which is capable to fluctuate its value in the shortest span of time. A man who invest of it has a chance to make millions depend upon his or her capital. Way back 4 months ago, the price of btc is about 3000k and now suddenly reach to 10k, This proves bitcoins are the smartest way to invest nowadays.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 01:18:46 PM

I think it depends on how you use and your approach on money. Not having a cash and just pure bitcoin can be possible, for me I prefer using electronic money since most of the time I'm using internet and computers because of my line of work. Most of my transactions are internet based to since I prefer buying online than going to bustling city.

jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:46:21 PM

Good day guys...in my opinion electronic and physical money are different..electronic money like bitcoin cannot buy everything(physical) you want..you have to convert it to the actual money...but if you want to earn more..invest in bitcoin rather than deposit your money in the bank.. :-)

agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:51:52 PM

In my own opinion, electronic money and physical money are both in purchasing items and paying bills. The difference between them is  that electronic money do not have any physical form and we still need to convert it into a physical money for you to use it to buy things while physical money this is the money that we always use in our daily lives.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 03:05:40 PM

If I could use my Electronic money for every transaction that I have to pay or for my daily expenses then I wouldn't really going to hold any Physical money,
But we all know that it is really hard to happen right now we would still have to use the physical money.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:11:07 PM

I think that electronic money are safer to use than physical money. You don't have to bring it to purchase something. You just have to have a connection to transact everything. Unlike physical money other people are tend to steal it espevially they know you bring lots of it.
Now a days world is now modern with full of technology because everything is going to easy and bitcoin is now one of the example of it it’s a digital currency and it’s only available only on internet and you can do online business on internet through bitcoin and electronic money is also something new here so people want to see and enjoyed bitcoin and paper money have a little problems such as you can’t Carry a huge amount of money with yourself.
benj_pirate

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:16:24 PM

Some country are already making way for a less and less cash society, and they have a pretty good reason for it. So I don't see how the cash money can win this fight. The only things is anonymity... But some cryptos pretend to offer it, let see if ot happen to be true on the long run.
ObscurePen

Activity: 385
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:10:54 AM

Now don’t get confused. There is a difference between cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and electronic money. Electronic money can be electronic fiat. This is basically government tended money that is used electronically. An example of this type of money is Ecuadors digital monetary system. Cryptocurrencies, on the other hand is a specific part of electronic money. It is electronics money with an added feature: decentralisation. Cyrpotucurrency like Bitcoin is decentralised i.e. not money that is tendered by the government. (fiat) This is the main difference between electronic and “physical money”.
Ypi79890

Activity: 115

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:15:09 AM

Cryptocurrency is not related to the state, so you don't need to pay taxies
bakunawaaa

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:03:54 PM

Well id say electronic money can also be fiat. Such as online transactions and credit cards etc. Which has a fiat money physical equivalent. So bitcoin and other crypto coins are crypto money. The difference is crypto money is not regulated and is not monitored or owned by one organization or company.
clrpod

Activity: 322
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:06:58 PM

Physical money is far more costly in terms of production and requires effort to transport around and complete transactions, whereas electronic money is cheap, doesn't have any kind of needs to have it easily at almost all times except for electronic access. Physical money will die in the next 100 years or less.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: