Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:44:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Electronic Money vs. Physical Money  (Read 9483 times)
wagi

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:00:09 AM

Electronic Money or which we call cryptocurrency are money which needs internet and electric to be able to be used, the thing is,  it is not yet known to many people and its forbidden to some countries. While Physical money or fiat money is already used as medium of exchange in every transactions and is also supported or backed by every governments.

You are right. I think the purpose of this thread is to know people opinion about which one is better.
I know electronic money which more famous we call it cryptocurrency is good amd future technology for around the world.
Cryptocurrency has big power as investment with posibility give high income.
But i dont like from cryptocurrency is some country forbidden this currency.
Fiat money or physical money is used by every body in the world as main currency. Transaction is very important in real life.
I think as currency i choose fiat money but as investment i choose cryptocurrency.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:03:24 AM

Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
Well physical money is there the world begone other says prediction that bitcoin will replace it but to be honest there no chance to reply of this because some of people are know more done this so called bitcoin yet we still at the learnings of everything about it and not all people knew about it, The existance of bicoin proved that there no impossible thing might happens.
but I think it would be hard for bitcoin to take over what was left behind by the physical money. I think the government would have had a substitute for physical money before replacing it. let alone the government is very anti with bitcoin. so it is impossible for bitcoin to become the main currency after physical money is replaced
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:19:29 AM

The current currency that we have is the physical money which is accepted by all countries and is considered the official currency of each country. On the other hand, electronic money or the crypto currencies and technological currency which emerged lately which are used on online transaction. Unlike fiat money, these are not official currency nor accepted by all countries. However, these crypto currencies can be converted to the actual currency circulating in our countries.
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:34:44 AM

The war between these two types of currency is already in its pike, since it has been at least 50 years that the competition began and people are beginning to co-use the two types of currency. However, physical money is more secure than the other alternative which hides the identity of people but always faced to the hacking.

loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:56:06 AM

Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion .

Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity.

The one who still confuse about the existence of the cryptocurrency live in a country that do not support cryptocurrency.

YOU can see in JAPAN that bitcoin can be used as daily payment to buy daily necessity.
in my opinion, cryptocurrencies will have bright future but they will always face legal issue in some places.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:03:42 AM

Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
physical money is more advantage for now because it can use to buy anything like in some store you need fiat money and in the electronic you need an internet to get your money but it is more safe than fiat because all you need is gmail and internet your money is safe you have a trusted wallet.c
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:15:54 AM

physical money is more advantage for now because it can use to buy anything like in some store you need fiat money and in the electronic you need an internet to get your money but it is more safe than fiat because all you need is gmail and internet your money is safe you have a trusted wallet.c
For this time and generation, physical money are still the best because you can have an instant transaction because you just need to give it to the cashier and then you cna get the item that you need or want. Physical money maybe not a good option to others because of the inflation but if you know how to manage physical money then you can still grow it using the electronic money like bitcoin.
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:23:24 AM

Actually it's totally different,
even though its name was Cryptocurrency,we can not compare it to actual money aka Fiat.
if we want it to be considered as a 'real currency' we should have a physical form.
right now the best word to describe it is 'Electronic Payment' not 'Electronic Money'.
'Electronic payment' was a tool for people to help them send their money across the world,
it's just a tool and will never replace the real 'money' itself.

Good point. The two things, although similar in the aspect of being means of payment, it is different as well in may aspects. First off, talking about e-money, many people, especially the younger generations, would prefer that because it's convenient, and it's so easy to do. By just a mere click of a button or tap on your phone, you can make transactions everywhere and anywhere as long as there is internet. On the one had, traditional money is more of a reliable thing to use, you should note that not all countries are that open with using cards or e-currencies in transactions, and that's why money is still indispensable.
I think physical money is not that much effective as compared to the digital money digital money increases itself while holding and this is the best thing about bitcoin that it gives you more than you expect and for me I will vote for the digital money because it has profiting nature and there is no insecurity in using digital money and transactions are also easy in bitcoin and all this will be implement soon as world will get bored of cash.
Andrianla

Activity: 331

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:26:17 AM

Physical money and digital money are very different but have the same function. The weakness of physical money is physical money can be printed while digital money can not because it uses a blockchain system so that Bitcoin price will always increase along with the increasing need for digital money.
ydrogios

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:28:01 AM

Physical money and digital money are very different but have the same function. The weakness of physical money is physical money can be printed while digital money can not because it uses a blockchain system so that Bitcoin price will always increase along with the increasing need for digital money.

I vote for both. I think it is good opportunity to have many ways of increase your money
ashfer

Activity: 353

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:56:43 AM

I think this question has become most common topic in this forum.As per my view Electronic money or digital currency is something which does not have a physical form.Where as real life money is something which has physical form.Electronic money is not accepted everywhere due to lack of knowledge about it,where as the normal real life money is accepted everywhere.There are lot of digital money among them the strongest digital money is btc as it has more value than any electronic money as its market value grows faster than anything else.Physical money's value does not change like the digital money.Digital currency is something which is accepted world wide where as real life cash is something which has to converted into the local currency to get accepted.

CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:04:57 PM

Want or not, soon electronic money will replace the paper money , they will slowly replace the paper money in payment method and gonna make paper money disappear forever.
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:06:42 PM

Electronic money is a digitalized form of money or a crypto currency which run in the crypto graphy network and there is no physical existence of currency for the digital currency whereas a physical money is the fiat currency which we use in the real world for transacting and for payment of products and services, electronic money is used all over the world in a virtual form for products and services online, like physical money the electronic money or crypto currencies can be used for payment of services and products all over the world if all merchants start accepting crypto currencies.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
webelong

Activity: 140

The Future Of Work

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:26:58 PM

Both electronic and physical money are essential and is needed by people.There are people and other countries that uses electronic money but here in our country paper money is the number one that is used in all walks of trade.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Gennady12

Activity: 360

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:36:41 PM

Both electronic money and physical money is very important for us right now, but there are still many people who doesnt know electronic money or they dont know yet how to have a transaction using it, so i will iprefer to choose or use physical money because like other people physical money is more convenient.
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:31:00 PM

Both electronic money and physical money is very important for us right now, but there are still many people who doesnt know electronic money or they dont know yet how to have a transaction using it, so i will iprefer to choose or use physical money because like other people physical money is more convenient.

In my country 90% of the people don't know anything about cryptocurrency. It's very hard to trade with fiat in here. My people are seriously living under a rock and the government are liking it. Because they want them all to be under control and now one is allowed to have his freedom of making money on his own.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:39:53 PM

Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
At this moment, Physical money has the advantages in terms of assurance and securities while Bitcoin or electronic money also known as digital currrncy has the advantages in terms of transactions and for being profitable. The only downside for digital currencies is that, it is nit legal to MOST of the countries unlike in regular currency and that's maybe because of the decentralization of most electronic money.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:37:43 PM

There are a few contrasts between Electronic Money and physical Money. at to start with, I need to state that Electronic Money is absolutely reliant on the web association, while Physical Money isn't subject to anything. Furthermore, Electronic cash is secure than physical cash, in light of the fact that Electronic cash is completely ensured with your secret password. lastly, Electronic Money isn't accessible all over however physical Money is wherever accessible. That is all the real distinction between these two type of cash.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:08:54 PM

There is nothing in this world which is having less importance or anything like that. There is no possible way that we can deny the importance of either paper money or crypto currency. The thing is crypto currency is gaining bit more reputation and fame as compared to that of regular currencies now-a-days. It is the advanced form of money and in addition to this, it is really a very good way of investing money as well.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:39:34 AM

In my own opinion, electronic money and physical money are both transaction that can be used to pay and buy all of our expenses and our needs. But the difference of those two are electronic money can only be used through online shops and if you convert it into cash. While physical money can be used in all stores without converting your money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: