Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:43:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Electronic Money vs. Physical Money  (Read 9483 times)
galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:12:35 AM

Both can be used to buy products and services that can satisfy the person's needs and wants. The only difference between the two is that "electronic money" circulates on the net while "physical money" circulates in our society. Electronic money is an intangible asset that cannot be touched while physical money can. Electronic money is only limited to those that are knowledgable in the field of technology, one must be capable of accessing the net to get a hold of it. Since it is "digital" it requires PCs and Smartphones for you to store electronic money.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
melongrass1

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:16:24 AM

Electric money is the future and physical money the past, first we had gold and then that become redundant with paper money and soon now paper money will be removed completely by electronic money and payments. Very seldom do people use cash nowadays.
ilovestroberi

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:08:10 AM

Electronic money is a cryptocurrencies which is from the internet. It can easily be invested in many things and you can store high value in an eletronic wallet. You can use it in many ways like buying things online. In the near future almost all of the people will use electronic money than physical money.

EdfuJihad

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:38:51 AM

There's a big difference between the two. But the concept in the economy is still the same, their use to be as an investment payment and etc. Their physcial capability has a great difference which the e-payment si more realible now a days because of the technology grows making it more advance, so the e payment is more easy and realible in terms of payment and delivering money across the globe
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:45:13 AM

Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
E
Electronic money is the trend nowadays. We are now in the era where we are controlled by digital media. And in thia way, electronic money ia a big step for good transactions. Physocal money is just a kind of mediocrity because people who use it are afraid of changes.
Manc89

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:57:40 AM

As the investment i will be very sure saying that electronic money or cryptocurrency is much better. But cryptocurrency can not do anything.
As payment system i will choose fiat or physical money.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:03:47 AM

Both electronic and physical money are essential and is needed by people.There are people and other countries that uses electronic money but here in our country paper money is the number one that is used in all walks of trade.
for some countries that do not have advanced technology of course they still use paper money or physical money to make transactions because in that country is still a little shop that accepts payments online or with digital money? but i think all these things will change by time
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:29:38 AM

Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley

I think electronic money is better to invest than physical money. electronic money has an ever-increasing price. if physical money has a fixed price or does not have a price increase.

syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:13:59 PM

Electronic money is a digitalized form of money or a crypto currency which run in the crypto graphy network and there is no physical existence of currency for the digital currency whereas a physical money is the fiat currency which we use in the real world for transacting and for payment of products and services, electronic money is used all over the world in a virtual form for products and services online, like physical money the electronic money or crypto currencies can be used for payment of services and products all over the world if all merchants start accepting crypto currencies.
Now a day’s every ting is going digital and bitcoin is one of the example of it because everyone want to make its life easy and fast and I myself want to use bitcoin because in bitcoin I can buy things on line and also can use it for my daily expanse and here I can invest also and from last six months I’m going to do daily trade and I’m going to earn on daily base which is very helpful for me so I like to use bitcoin instead of cash money.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Pixyoxx

Activity: 291
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:09:48 AM

I feel electronic money is far better than physical money. Physical money have allot of disadvantages over electronic or digital money.

First and foremost, the threat of loss or theft is always associated with physical money with is at a large reduced in the case of electronic or digital money.
Along with this, decentralization, security and other values come along with digital currency that makes it superior to physical money.

Also the matter of curruption is quite less likely in electronic money world as compared to physical money.
So all in all digital currency is anywaus better than physical money.
Vritesh

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:37:56 AM

Electronic money and physical money are different on the basis of there usage,trust and the existence point of view.Electronic money don't have a physical existence and are used online with the help of internet connection but physical money don't require internet and has a physical form.Still majority of people use physical money for their transactions rather than electronic money because they have more trust on physical money rather than electronic money.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:13:18 AM

the difference of electronic money and physical money such as paper money is very different and more efficient electronic money, because if the earth is still using physical money like paper money then the forest will lose the trees because in tebang for the process of making paper money, while the electronic money is not too much use of paper again and easy to carry anywhere and suport for any payment is more efficient.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:58:31 PM

There are pros and cons for both currency types.
Digital money is decentralized but you need the internet to use it
Fiat or physical money does not require the internet but it is centralized and  as such domiciled at a place.
Digital money is not all decentralized currencies like bitcoin, you can use your credit cards, debit cards and even PayPal and other payment systems that are accepted as money, when you take this into account you can see there are big chances that bitcoin is accepted in the future as people are already making use of electronic means of payment we only need to convince people that bitcoin is better than those systems.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:18:17 PM

I feel electronic money is far better than physical money. Physical money have allot of disadvantages over electronic or digital money.

First and foremost, the threat of loss or theft is always associated with physical money with is at a large reduced in the case of electronic or digital money.
Along with this, decentralization, security and other values come along with digital currency that makes it superior to physical money.

Also the matter of curruption is quite less likely in electronic money world as compared to physical money.
Electronic money has lot of significance over that of paper money. There are number of things in which electronic money is quite different from that of paper money. The most basic difference amongst both is that electronic money is an online currency and we do need to have an internet connection in order to deal with any of the electronic money. In addition to this, electronic money is also the best way of investing money as well now-a-days.
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:05:17 PM

There are pros and cons for both currency types.
Digital money is decentralized but you need the internet to use it
Fiat or physical money does not require the internet but it is centralized and  as such domiciled at a place.
Digital money is not all decentralized currencies like bitcoin, you can use your credit cards, debit cards and even PayPal and other payment systems that are accepted as money, when you take this into account you can see there are big chances that bitcoin is accepted in the future as people are already making use of electronic means of payment we only need to convince people that bitcoin is better than those systems.

I think I don't heard yet about having centralized digital money nowadays even in the previous years passes. But speaking of making online payments as you explain it now,is really tremendous thing where we can get good information from you, I hope it could be come true that to be legalized bitcoin by accepting it in our country.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:10:48 PM

Electronic money has lot of significance over that of paper money. There are number of things in which electronic money is quite different from that of paper money. The most basic difference amongst both is that electronic money is an online currency and we do need to have an internet connection in order to deal with any of the electronic money. In addition to this, electronic money is also the best way of investing money as well now-a-days.
Electronic money has helped with the transactions in a much faster manner. The same is not possible with our physical money. With physical money, it's like a commodity exchange because it has a physical state. When it comes to electronic money the technology makes each and every activity much faster.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Bandon

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:30:11 AM

No one likes to stand in lines, so following businesses and service providers/facilities must have more cash less counters than cash counters in 2:1 ratio.
Banks etc. Busy shoping malls can also do that to encourage cash less society.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:35:12 AM

The only good thing about the physical money is the legalism. But it will be not efficient compared with the electronic money. How the majority of people are looking for the new innovation that gives a lot of the efficiency and cheap fees for every transaction. Since physical money can't do that. To send the money to another people in the different land or over seas.
mifanmuzny

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:37:36 AM

In my opinion e money is way accurate and secure than fita currencies. U cant make duplicates and can enjoy the fastest transactions speed.
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:41:06 AM

.        Actually, I even  asked myself and to other people what really the difference. All in all they are both spendable by its different features. Digital currencies could’nt be touched ,you can just seen through the screen of the computers. You can’t hold it. But through digital currencies ,you can mine, you can invest, you can buy and sell. You can earn also as much as you can . Digital could be transfer only to other person through internet. While  the physical money that we use everyday by buying thingscan be held  and put in your pocket. You can spend it easily and transfer it to  other person.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: