Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:50:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Electronic Money vs. Physical Money  (Read 9480 times)
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:19:44 AM

maybe the difference between electronic money and cash money is from a form of payment.
Payment using electronic money is simple than cash.

Electronic cash is not "simple" than cash, you are just like comparing a sports car into a normal car. Electronic cash is efficient, cheaper and quicker than the normal cash, there are also disadvantages about electronic money, which is the volatility, not being accepted that much despite of it's popularity and the way it is not ready to be used in large scale.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phips28

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:32:36 AM

maybe the difference between electronic money and cash money is from a form of payment.
Payment using electronic money is simple than cash.

I wouldnt say electronic money is simpler than cash, because you need more infrastructure for electronic money.

with cash you need nothing except 2 people are willing to accept/pay with it. (in a very simple world, like it was thousand years ago)

🤖 Developer (Web, Bot, Server), looking for projects 🚀 Telegram: https://t.me/phips28
wail3Bahwu

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:43:59 PM

Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley

Physical Money for my daily uses and buy my food, bills. while Electronic Money is my future investment.
paper money for me and bitcoin for my kids
handsomes

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:11:40 AM

I think both to use it because Physical Money we need it every day because more cost in food,hangouts,projects,bills and etc to cost everyday heavy routine so all of us Physical Money is important to us Then, Electronic Money it is use to expansion of the compound and extra money for important needs But Electronic Money is It's great that you get money because of technology you give products and buy & sell to earn money.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:18:40 PM

Both are useful for the proper functioning of a society, one is not better than the other

each has its usefulness some
Most of the money of the world now is in digital form so if we go by usage there is no doubt that digital money is better that is why it has been more used than physical money for quite some time, however that does not means that cash is useless, there are some scenarios in which cash is better, like remaining anonymous and when the electricity is out cash is way better.
arlington

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:40:37 PM

At the moment the physical money is much more stable and it is used in every day transactions but digital currency can bring so much profits and people are just discovering it which makes it with a huge potential.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:44:19 PM

At the moment the physical money is much more stable and it is used in every day transactions but digital currency can bring so much profits and people are just discovering it which makes it with a huge potential.
We are becoming more hi-tech as the years goes by which I do believe e-currency would really be more on trend but I would believe local fiat would switch into that which people would really engage into it which government would really plan to reach that state and I don't really believe that cryptos would take the place of local fiat because government wont really allow such thing to happen. Crypto might have a role but just as good on becoming a sideline but not be considered as a main thing.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
racistyui

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:29:07 AM

Electronic money is so much more convenient but it have not been accepted by some nations because physical money is much more easily to supervise.

dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:50:00 AM

Physical money is like tangible things you can see it, hold it and even smell it and can use it anytime as long as you have it with you but electronic money is not it's digital as if you have money can pay through electronic currency using your internet access you can transact through it.. physical money can be acknowledge almost to all region and country electronic money is limited as of now because not all know it specially in the remote places.

Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:24:10 AM

Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
you can invest in cryptocurrency,you can not invest in real life currency but you can use it to invest in cryptocurrency. The most recognizable difference is that you can no see nor touch bitcoin and other cryptocurrency unlike our real money, we can see it, feel it,and touch it. I know both currency requires knowledge when holding because if we do not manage them properly, it might be wasted. Our real money changes based on the economy of a certain country while in cryptocurrency the changes have different factors, for example the regulation of government or the influence of media.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:30:34 AM

As you categoriesd that electronic money included bitcoin and other altcoins and physical are fiat like , here clearly you mean is that we have bitcoin like things only in online and we can't found it in offline way but here fiat are available in offline also with online , we can have fiat in our hand and can give exchange to another things to buy ( that means can we use it directly offline at shops ) .
Well.have no matter that which types of these we are using , matters only that what is priority by us to use to make better living our life .
Here we are getting in cryptocurrency much to making lots of grow of income that is really a good thing that we are making earnings from online money to physical easily .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:05:17 PM

Physical money is ok to use in the small transaction but if you want to do any big transaction physical money is not safe. With using digital currency, we can send money in just a few seconds. I think now people are using all digital currencies as an asset they don't like to use it in real life, but they like to make money from digital currencies.
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:31:39 PM

from my side of electronic money is a creation that makes it easy for people why do not we make it easy to carry large sums of money without having to think about storage, just imagine if you want to bring money of $ 1 M we must require a very large and certainly will invite crime. but if the money is converted into electronic money like bitcoin kta hnya need a smartphone and internet network. but with all its ease there are also weaknesses of time in terms of security. electronic money can be hacked if users are not careful in maintaining its activities in cyberspace.
Condoriano

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:37:52 PM

Physical money will still hold the most weight when it comes to money since its the money that was being recognized by the government. Whilst the Electronic money might have the greater value but its very little of population knows about cryptocurrencies. Electric money can easily manipulated, in one click you might lost everything since crypto still lives in internet.

boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:00:36 PM

Fiat currencies are centralised in nature, electronic currencies are decentralised in nature controlled or regulated by nobody. Fiat currencies are easy to operate needs no infrastructure of gazette. Electronic currencies need some infrastructure for its operations. Fiats currencies are available and accepted by all countries of the world they are easily get converted. Electronic currencies are new to world many countries have not accepted it. Both these types are popular in different class of people. Both have their own advantages and disadvantages.
Emem29

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:01:54 PM

Actually it's totally different,
even though its name was Cryptocurrency,we can not compare it to actual money aka Fiat.
if we want it to be considered as a 'real currency' we should have a physical form.
right now the best word to describe it is 'Electronic Payment' not 'Electronic Money'.
'Electronic payment' was a tool for people to help them send their money across the world,
it's just a tool and will never replace the real 'money' itself.

I think it is more stable to you physical money, becuase in electeonic money you need to create a wallet, amd a lot of thing you need to create, in physical money you only need is put it in your pocket, and if you need to buy things you have a money in your pocket,
Tyronthegreat

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:25:47 PM

For me if we are talking about investment electronic money is the best, but for buying personal best still is the physical money for the reason that not the whole world accept electronic money.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:03:51 PM

Bitcoin is being used in an online transactions, a payment system and being used to transfer funds from one person to the other. Physical money are being used all over the world.  It is being used by everyone  to buy their  needs like foods etc.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:56:48 PM

Actually it's totally different,
even though its name was Cryptocurrency,we can not compare it to actual money aka Fiat.
if we want it to be considered as a 'real currency' we should have a physical form.
right now the best word to describe it is 'Electronic Payment' not 'Electronic Money'.
'Electronic payment' was a tool for people to help them send their money across the world,
it's just a tool and will never replace the real 'money' itself.

I think it is more stable to you physical money, becuase in electeonic money you need to create a wallet, amd a lot of thing you need to create, in physical money you only need is put it in your pocket, and if you need to buy things you have a money in your pocket,
Definitely physical moneyis the winner.Electronic money is only used by a minority of people.Physical money is being used by the whole world.It is accepted internationally without any controversy.Electronic money needs internet connection which cannot be provided everywhere.Electronic money is also very controversial due to its volatile nature and it is decentralised too.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:31:15 PM

Bitcoin is now spreading in the whole world. It is getting more popular because of its price that's why it attracts more investors. Of course if you are a beginner in earning bitcoin of course there will be a confusion that's why you are there to learn on how digital cryptocurrency works. There's a big difference between the Electronic money and Physical money. I think most of the people can understand the difference of the two because it is just a simple explanation. When we say Physical money we are talking about our real currency but when we say Electronic money these are came from digital cryptocurrency that can be converted into our real currency / fiat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: