Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:18:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Electronic Money vs. Physical Money  (Read 9480 times)
genset88

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:26:50 PM

Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
Electronic money can now be said to have equal shoulder to shoulder with cash. Nowadays, most people use bank transfer and less cash, but in my country, I still have a developing country but not really a rich country,

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:51:52 PM

Protecting physical money is very difficult, even if we keep our money at home for security, there is a risk of stealing. As the best method, people keep their money in the bank, but in this case money is lost against inflation. The best method is to use physical and electronic money at the same time.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:33:54 AM

Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
Electronic money such as bitcoins and others are just digital currencies it cannot be touch unlike physical money is you can touch or hold it in your hand. Electronic money when you used it to buy good or product in online shop makes the transaction more faster than in physical money.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:55:27 AM

Actually it's totally different,
even though its name was Cryptocurrency,we can not compare it to actual money aka Fiat.
if we want it to be considered as a 'real currency' we should have a physical form.
right now the best word to describe it is 'Electronic Payment' not 'Electronic Money'.
'Electronic payment' was a tool for people to help them send their money across the world,
it's just a tool and will never replace the real 'money' itself.

Well, we can actually compare it to actual money per se, because of how we now value bitcoin and the new perception it has to us. If we consider bitcoin as an asset that has high value then we could consider it a currency that can be used to buy things we desire even though we are only using it in the digital world. It is just that we are used to the idea that a currency should always have a physical form and we can't accept the fact that even though bitcoin can be used to pay off things, the idea that it is in digital form neglects us to accept for what it is really worth.
dundunduuuuun

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:57:26 AM

Electronic money is better in the future than physical money because electronic money is suitable with the high-technology than physical money.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:29:13 AM

In the present condition even governments are not encouraging to use physical money and supporting the electronic money only. So in future most of the people will start using electronic money when compared to physical money.

Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:37:41 AM

I'll still go with physical money. Although it is easier to transact if we use digital currencies, there are things that can't be done by electronic money. one if those is,electronic money is money only works if you have internet.

Exactly, in electronic money it is easy to transact expecially in bitcoin or any kind of currencies. And for me that both Electronic money and Physical Money is very inportant when it comes to pay a bills and any kind of goods. But like you said in electronic money, it only works if we have internet access.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
JacLuck

Activity: 104

Bitcoin|||Altscoin

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:50:42 AM

Physical money is the means of payment we use everyday to make the economy balance, electronic money like ATM's and Bitcoins are alternatives to physical money
Adnan Saleem

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:04:51 AM

In these times I choose electronic money because I don't spend them so fast like physical money , and another reason for which I love this type of currency it is about the way that you earn them because you can earn them laying in the bed and make tasks, or talk on the forums. You can earn this type of money whenever you want to.....
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:10:45 AM

I think that paper money and bitcoin are needed. Today, very little bitcoin can be calculated, and therefore we have to use paper money, but soon everything will change and we will be able to use bitcoin as a means of calculation.
merlyn22

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

i love my family

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:00:08 AM

it's different electronic money that you cannot hold in your hands but you can keep on electronic wallet. physical money or fiat that you can hold and keep on your physical wallet.. but electronic money need to exchange to physical money to buy things using fiat money.... electronic money like bitcoins increases the value and sometime decreases unlike physical or fiat money stay amount ....
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:39:33 AM

it's different electronic money that you cannot hold in your hands but you can keep on electronic wallet. physical money or fiat that you can hold and keep on your physical wallet.. but electronic money need to exchange to physical money to buy things using fiat money.... electronic money like bitcoins increases the value and sometime decreases unlike physical or fiat money stay amount ....
There are different kind of electronic money, there one that is centralized and the other are the decentralized which are the crypto, it's the one that grow overtime especially when the demand keeps increasing because they are all build with limited supply, also you can treat this as an investment so we can expect price will go up as people will realize how helpful cryptocurrencies are our daily lives.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:43:35 PM

Physical money is more convenient to use even in small stores you can use to pay for small transactions and you can use it also anywhere while electronic money can be use only through internet and only stores who accept Bitcoin as payment.

xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:52:41 PM

What's good of having electronic money is even you are bringing a big amount of money you don't felt afraid not like bringing big amount money in physical sometimes you felt nervous thinking that it might someone will grab your bag or snatched it.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:58:21 PM

There's a big difference between electronic money and physical money. Based on the word itself, electronic money's transaction needs the internet, without it, we can't access it. While physical money is something that we can hold physically and can easily used in transactions even without the use of internet.
Hernandezz

Merit: 2

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:19:39 PM

I think why electronic money is not well known because it does not become an official means of exchange in some countries is different from the majority of physical money used in daily life.
hodler64

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:40:50 PM

There are lots of differences between bitcoin and physical money. Bitcoin is more on electronic, virtual currency, not cosidered as real money by banks and do not physically exis.
winteroxalis

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:01:36 PM

First of all Electronic money and  Cryptocurrency like  Bitcoin  is totally different.   While e-money is a mechanism for interacting with government-issued and regulated currencies such as dollars and euros, Bitcoin is a virtual currency that has no fiat currency counterpart.  As of the advantages.. while e-payment enables businesses to save time and money in transaction charges and make more sales, it is vulnerable to electronic fraud. although  some methods have already been developed in the current operation systems to avoid fraud and double spending. Speedy transaction, availability to the consumer, privacy and security are such aspects of electronic currency as far outweigh the possible risks.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:05:21 AM

There are some differences between Electronic Money and physical Money. at first, I want to say that Electronic Money is totally dependent on the internet connection, on the other hand, Physical Money is not dependent on anything. Secondly, Electronic money is secure than physical money, because Electronic money is fully protected with your password. and Finally, Electronic Money is not available everywhere but physical Money is everywhere available. That's all the major difference between these two form of money.
I agree, they are different. Because electronic money can depends only on internet not like in physical money. But its better to use electronic money because we can use it anywhere we are even if in inside our home, we can send it when we buy or pay our bills. Electronic is most safe and most secure. That no one can steal our money. Especially today we need to use electronic money because of our world technology.
Anco_Marzio

Activity: 186

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:09:09 AM

There is still a lot of confusion, people tend to think to bitcoin as a kind of electronic money as paypal or other similar things.
Of course, if centralized, electronic money is just usual fiat money in another format, so it has nothing to do with bitcoin and blockchain.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: