Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:48:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Electronic Money vs. Physical Money  (Read 9483 times)
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:14:18 AM

it's different electronic money that you cannot hold in your hands but you can keep on electronic wallet. physical money or fiat that you can hold and keep on your physical wallet.. but electronic money need to exchange to physical money to buy things using fiat money.... electronic money like bitcoins increases the value and sometime decreases unlike physical or fiat money stay amount ....
First of all, money is something that can be used to pay for goods or repay debts, and these are physical items. The world has been using money in its physical form, and the electronic system was just a way to fasten up and make things easier, so instead of taking money physically from place to place, you can just pay it into the bank and control it electronically. So, I think we need the two types.
Emitdama

Activity: 1778
Merit: 328

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:03:41 PM

Everything is electronic now, so money must follow.

The electronic money is better than the physical money because the electronic money is the most secure one than the physical. Your physical money can be steal by the thieves easily while nobody can thief your electronic money. IN case some master hacker hack your account and steal the money then the responsible for this robbery is Bank or other services provider not you. Your money will be still safe and will provide on demand from the electronic services provider.
Yeah cryptos are next level of cash in banks but it is a lot different than the current banking system banks use your money to give loans and didn’t return you much profit but bitcoin is crystal clear thing which keeps your money safe and you can use that money as well where it is acceptable and then it return you profit more than your expectation and there are millions of people who are getting benefit from this electric money.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:19:46 PM

I believe that electronic money is much better than physical money, because we often lose physical money, and electronic money cant be lost and this is the main plus so that the whole world would already switch to electronic money. Electronic money is easier to pay than with physical money, you dont need to carry a thick purse about which you always have to worry. Also we can convert physical money at any time online into another currency.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:13:59 PM

Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
As you categoriesd that electronic money included bitcoin and other altcoins and physical are fiat like , here clearly you mean is that we have bitcoin like things only in online and we can't found it in offline way but here fiat are available in offline also with online , we can have fiat in our hand and can give exchange to another things to buy ( that means can we use it directly offline at shops ) .
Well.have no matter that which types of these we are using , matters only that what is priority by us to use to make better living our life .
Here we are getting in cryptocurrency much to making lots of grow of income that is really a good thing that we are making earnings from online money to physical easily .
Both of them are money but one of them is electric money and second one is paper money as we know that everything is going digital so bitcoin is also one of the example of it because bitcoin is very fast in use and it’s also easy to carry its price is also very high than any other currency so I will prefer bitcoin on paper money because I’m also going to earn from bitcoin which is not possible for any other currency and I’m also thank full to bitcoin.
MoneyMotivatesMe

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:09:57 AM

Many  individuals are already using electric money using debit cards and load station from mobile phones and if you ask them, it's much more convenient than using physical money.
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:21:09 AM

Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
These two moneys are completely different. From the point of view of electronic money or the cryptocurrencies, they are used mainly in digital payments or online transactions to buy or sell something in the cryptoworld. Physical money, or what we are using in th real world is the thing that you can hold, use in buying goods in the market or use in daily life.
Kristalx2

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:27:55 AM

Electronic or digital money more often used in this period than the physical money like a paper money because many people save their money in bank and buy goods with payment via credit card .bitcoin is cryptocurrency that can be transfer to annother country just trought by internet without third part and it's easy to use so it's better than physical money.
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:33:23 AM

Well if your asking if which is better among this two type of money.
I will say that , its still better to use the physical money.
Because as the reality check, we earn bitcoin thru online,
But we still converted it to our local money for us to use them.
But sometime its more accomodating to use electronic money, if your doing an online transaction.
It was less time and effort in paying bills.
Mr.X(999)

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:17:40 AM

Of course, virtual money dude just like cypto bitcoins. Better to invest your physical money to btc. Physical money goes really stable and make a little of profit, bitcoin the best.
andrei214

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:48:49 AM

There were advantages and disadvantages for this two Money.Having a Physical Money could let you check it from time to time..In Electronic Money there would be less hassle.But the both has the risk of still losing.In Physical Money it could be stolen, and In Electronic Money,it could be hacked if you dont secured it.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
Trapsten

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:23:55 PM

Well, this is the difference and use of Physical money and electronic money or Bitcoin. Physical money is used in buying items and used in many transactions such as buying in malls, stores and shops. It is also used in investing in a bank. Bitcoin is used in business. It is a digital currency that is better to invest and trade. Bitcoin is just for business and investing, Physical money is for buying and doing many transactions.
These all things are being happened with electronic money as well now so there is no much difference between them both anymore. Physical money is having presence and you can touch it but still accountant for electronically, so indirectly both of them are electronic money now. But I think payment and properties of electronic money is higher than physical money right now.
tarabitcoin17

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:28:50 PM

We both know that these two has many differences, in terms of earning it, spending it, transferring or converting it. In every aspect I mention earlier, bitcoin has an edge compared to physical money. Physical money is hard to earn unless you have a higher position. Transferring bitcoin to a digital wallet is easier compared to physical money. Even converting it, bitcoin has its advantage. But both of these are money, we can use this to invest, to buy what we want or we need. We must save them so when the time comes poor, we can invest.
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:58:57 PM

Well, in electronic money or Bitcoin it is a virtual currency were in you don't need to work 8hours a day, or you can work without a boss watching you, you can also buy things thru Bitcoin in a fastest way and also can earn huge amount in a short time, while physical money the is that salary that we get from our employer,  as simple as that.
Money is important it is physical or it is electronic, both have great importance. And in 21st century it’s not a big deal what type of money we have; people just want money as they can deal with easily. Because people are well awarded with Bitcoin and its popularity so they feel no hesitation to deal with Bitcoin .they use digital currency like Bitcoin in their daily use very easily. yah sometime they prefer physical money like purchases of little items of food or transportation.
jahmes123

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:08:38 PM

If only I could use the electronic money in everything that I need I would not hold any Physical money anymore.
So for me I really want to use the electronic money but since we couldn't use it I would still prefer the Physical money.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:57:44 PM

Aren't they the same? Electronic money and physical money. You receive money through banks which then you can withdraw through atms that gives you your money in physical form. I think it becomes a misconception that cryptocurrency is the electrical money.
No they are not the same that is the biggest issue, a lot of people think it is the same because they can withdraw their money from an ATM but most money in electronic form is not even real it only exist in the balancing books of banks which they created out of thin air, if 10% of the people of the world tried to withdraw their money the whole system will crash in less than a day.
Luwi

Activity: 123

Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:11:11 AM

If we do not know electronic money (bitcoin, etc.), it will be difficult to explain. Only people who know the technology that understand it. Electronic money is easier and faster in transactions, as well as a very large transaction balance. While the physical money is more complicated and invites the risk of criminality.

Misshi

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:25:00 PM

I don't think that we can consider Bitcoin now as digital cash since not all businesses or merchants are accepting Bitcoin (or any other cryptocurrencies). But for the sake of comparison (let's think of Bitcoin is already acceptable world wide ), there is no much of a difference of an electronic money and physical money. The only difference is that physical money is can be touch and the other one is not. It is more convenient having electronic money since we all are using our smartphone. It could be a hassle-free shopping/buying experience in using electronic money.

cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:40:39 PM

i think they are same to doin some transaction but not many retail can recive electronic money in another country so still using both of them is a good way too

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:49:44 PM

Electronic or computerized cash more regularly utilized as a part of this period than the physical cash like a paper cash in light of the fact that numerous individuals spare their cash in bank and purchase merchandise with installment by means of charge card .bitcoin is cryptographic money that can be exchange to another nation only through by web without third part and it's anything but difficult to utilize so it's superior to physical cash.
trashvin

Activity: 89
Merit: 19

“Decentralized Transportation Economy”

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:59:12 PM

There soon will be services that will pay us for spending our own time!
I will choose electronic money because electronic money is the future in this world and i know that 10years from now many people is we will also use or choose electronic money over the physical and i am very confident that electronic money is more good because the value of it sa have a chance to pump very high unlike on the physical money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: