Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:20:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Electronic Money vs. Physical Money  (Read 9483 times)
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:33:25 PM

Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
To understand the digital world first we must accept the idea that if you can't touch somethings it doesn't mean that is not real, like the cryptocoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:43:12 PM

Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
To understand the digital world first we must accept the idea that if you can't touch somethings it doesn't mean that is not real, like the cryptocoins.
We really need to accept that because we are entering the era of the technologies and we are slowly getting into it and experiencing one of the best moments of having a technologies and i think in the future that we will see more things that are digital which will be normal for the people because it is starting now in the cryptocurrencies and i think that in the future, we can really see more.
Ghondronk

Activity: 356
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:48:20 PM

Until now, cash is still a favorite of people to make transactions, from traditional markets to modern markets.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
SmellsCinnamon

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:14:51 PM

Crypto (electric money) is a money online. It can be converted to any physical money (fiat) and is flexible. Unlike in fiat, you can only use a currency in a certain country or place. But in electric money, you can use it anywhere. Physical money can also be sent from one place to other thru bank but you have to pay an extra fee. In electric money, you just have to know the btc or any crypto address and send it anywhere without extra fee.
ikipiye

Activity: 108

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:26:50 PM

Actually Cash or non-cash is basically the same money, one can be physically touched and the other can only be seen how many balances are withheld.
The superiority of cash is the material reality of the money it holds. In addition, the cash on delivery method provided by e-commerce merchants still gives people the opportunity to use cash and view physical purchases of goods.
One of the advantages of using electronic money is that you do not have to carry millions of dollars in cash but enough with a "magic" card.
So .. here all depends on user choice, which is more convenient in doing transaction.
pogiparin

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:20:51 PM

Physical money has stigma of assurance to the mass people. Only few people know about bitcoins and we cannot blame those who don't know about it. Honestly, bitcoin has its flaws and its risks make people go away with it. In its current state, bitcoin is really scary and physical money is still the reliable form of money.

|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝
nwahshearthiad

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:54:54 PM

Electronic money always comes in a handy especially when it will become an international currency, there will no hassle in exchanging currencies for a certain country and you just need to carry a gadget where you can make your transactioms while physical money is more of a hassle, yes there are banks and atm cards and all sorts of cards where you can use to make transactions but it will take some time and effort and sometimes it becomes bothersome.
Dimon888

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:30:47 AM

Heдaлёк тoт дeнь, кoгдa кoмплeкты фиaтныx дeнeг бyдyт лeжaть пoд cтёклaми в мyзeяx cтpaн в кoтopыx бyдeт pacчётнoй eдиницeй кpиптa и тoлькo кpиптa. Дyмaю чтo я бyдy "cвидeтeлeм" пoдoбнoгo coбытия.
Apple Mac

Activity: 264

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:35:19 AM

The only things I can see that was an observable trait which is the difference of Electronic money to Physical money is its accessibility, usage, benefit provided and many much more. In terms of accessibility, electronic money are much accessible because it is handy compared to physical that is limited only on the money we have in our physical wallet. In terms of usage, electronic money can be used any time and anywhere you want. In benefits, it is said that electronic money has the much more potential to grow and be beneficial because it can make your money grow in numbers because of its capability and capacity to give profit from your initial holdings.

btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:41:02 AM

they are not comparable because they have both helpful to the users electronic money is the fastest way to make transactions or pay billings in just a second averything is settled thats the main idea why lots are getting involve in this communitu..

Physical money is being used for most of transaction offline such as payments for daily commodities like foods and transportations,and being used for the most countries that wasn't technologically intact with

Pemburu1

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:08:49 AM
Merited by Card (1)

In my opinion there is no difference, when you buy BTC or one of the other alt coins you are using your fiat money, wich is in principle electronic money to because you buy it electronic. For example you trade with the coins you bought and make a lot of electronic money/crypto money. After the big gain you change it to your fiat money but still it is electronic money but turned in to a lot more physycal money as you put in, when you are able to do this there is no difference at all.
And when you work and get your wage and you get paid to your banking account it is electronic money to, untill you go to the atm and turn it in to physical money.
Both the currencies have their own advantages and disadvantages.But I think that physical money is the winner.Electronic money needs internet connection while physical money can be used anywhere and anytime.Electronic money requires some knowledge to operate while physical money can be used even by illiterate.Physical money is accepted all over the world.Electronic money is banned in some nations and is not even legalised.
The advantages and its disadvantages makes the whole thing for both and its not that thing for me. Physical money is more on its everyday and for financial use we can spend it also online that offers into digital currency which gives more priviledge to its advantages in elctronic or a faster ways of transferring money to other people. Another way is to save money in electronic systems is the future banks. Physical money will become limited in time.
perhaps for now the country is rather dominant to use physical money because the digital currency has an unstable price. while the physical currency has a stable price and can be used for people who have shortcomings because they will know how much money they have by touching it. because the state is not only concerned with the progress of the country but also the interests and welfare of its people.

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:14:59 AM

Physical money has stigma of assurance to the mass people. Only few people know about bitcoins and we cannot blame those who don't know about it. Honestly, bitcoin has its flaws and its risks make people go away with it. In its current state, bitcoin is really scary and physical money is still the reliable form of money.

Bitcoin has it flaws but i don't think that it is that scary since a lot of countries are regulating it. But I will still choose physical money not with this reason, it is because bitcoin and other digital currencies are not that accepted in our country. It is good to buy some things out of bitcoin online leaving no fees and they can immediately receive my payment.
mware

Activity: 390

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:36:25 AM

it's totally different. bitcoin are digital can be stored in wallets unlike having an account in bank. major difference is you can mine to earn or generate and can only be exchanged on the Internet
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:54:23 AM

They are the same in such a way that they are having value but differs in their forms. The actual money back up its existence in the real world while being transferred or moved across the digital network. Without the real money who else would want to receive a virtual money and used it to buy food in a store? Thats why these two must co-exist and they are the same just as i have described.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:02:11 AM

If we talk about electronic it called online so you should need an internet or other banks to withdraw your money but in physical even you havent phone you will buy any thing that you want and no matter where you go.
mcqueen95

Activity: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:51:02 AM

well if you have the same amount in physical money as one bitcoin is worth right now i guess you would feel very rich looking at all of that cash but then again you would probably go out and spend some right? for me thats the difference, the difference in attitude and more of an attitude that is linked towards saving.
Bitbitmaker

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:54:22 AM

Digital money has an advantage than paper money. First of all, paper money can be damaged. They are easy to lose or take away by force.
supermam

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:26:59 PM

Physical money is different from electronic money because we can't use electronic money without internet not like physical money we can use it anytime we want to buy or we can use it in any transactions we do.
corall

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:36:26 PM

We live in digital era, so electronic money is a true need, but we can not eliminate the physical money as we still need them for some professions
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:47:44 PM

The term electronic money is wrong, it should be digital money or cryptocurrencies. Many people are thinking by the digital currencies are important? They are also thinking that bitcoin is worthless. Digital money has many benefits in our economy. There are now some people who prefer to use digital money that fiat money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: