Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:55:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Electronic Money vs. Physical Money  (Read 9483 times)
Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:59:48 PM

We live in digital era, so electronic money is a true need, but we can not eliminate the physical money as we still need them for some professions
Both electronic money and physical money is great, but i think physical money is more better than electronic money because we can use physical money all over the world and physical money is all people need in this world, unlike on electronic money it can not used by everyone.

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Francissco12

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:05:52 PM

Everything is based on what you choose as part of your investment. For some it is easier to do it with physical money (Money fiat) for others preferred to do it in assets such as gold, while with another they go more towards the cryptocurrency system, I recommend that you educate yourself a bit more about the cryptocurrencies and you will see why it is much better to invest with them. Smiley
ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 02:48:34 PM

Actually it's totally different,
even though its name was Cryptocurrency,we can not compare it to actual money aka Fiat.
if we want it to be considered as a 'real currency' we should have a physical form.
right now the best word to describe it is 'Electronic Payment' not 'Electronic Money'.
'Electronic payment' was a tool for people to help them send their money across the world,
it's just a tool and will never replace the real 'money' itself.

You got the point, many people keep talk nonsense about Electronic Money.
Fiat never be changed or removed, there is many problem if you dont have Fiat.
I will agree that Electronic Payment will change CC/Debt Card Payment.

Kim Domingo

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:58:02 PM

Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
For me, the differences that I can gradually see and observe between Electronic money and Physical money is that electronic money has the a lot of edge compared to using physical money. It is because electronic money is handy and truly accessible because it can be stored into virtual wallets that do not need to be bulky just to store up a large amount on it. It is accessible in a way that you can have it any time and anywhere but, the edge physical money have is that it is easy to be gained than electronic money and much widely used and recognized by many people. But what really matters the most is what people decides to use whether electronic or physical money.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Tizianodg

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:04:16 PM

In my case I see the future in cryptocurrencies and I think it is the best way to invest or multiply at this time, although I do not know what will happen in a few years. I do not think that all the crypto currencies end up collapsing, but I agree that the vast majority will end up doing it. I think it is still too early to know which ones will continue and which ones will disappear, but what I observe is that many people keep buying in search of easy and fast money. This, as a rule, usually does not have long-term positive consequences. You must choose well which is the best altcoin for you.
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:08:53 PM

Well as of know most of the information, transactions and other jobs are powered by technology and this process make electronic money become more stronger than physical money, I will probably choose also a electronic money because in my side it is a good idea to make my money more secured and updated.

_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:16:25 PM

I think its 100% sure that we will pay in the future just with electronical money. We already using today a lot of electronical money with creditcards and co. So the question is just what kind of electronical money it will be? Will it be somethink like paypal who is totally controlled by the banks, or will it be a cryptocurrencies who is totally controlled by the people who are using it? I would preffer cryptocurrencies, but the banks of the world wouldnt like this....
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:27:15 PM

Physical money - past and present currency, it is a legal tender for transaction. You can have it physically, transact everywhere and invest it save it for a minimal growth.

Electronic currency - It is future currency. Can be stored in digital wallet and no physical form. You can transfer or receive to and fro to anyone in the world within a fraction of seconds. Not considered legal tender worldwide apart from Japan. Invest it save digital money for a maximum growth.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:49:50 PM

Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
If we talk about electronic it called online so you should need an internet or other banks to withdraw your money but in physical even you havent phone you will buy any thing that you want and no matter where you go.
electronic money is not just bitcoin or cryptocurrency only mate but what is meant by electronic money is that used with internet media or network, You can use electronic money via bank, paypal, or something and you can shop with just using your gadgets without going out home, that's the advantage of electronic money, but for now physical money is also still widely used because this era has not been support for full payment online because many people in the world do not understand about technology yet and they are still dependent on physical money,,
burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:17:39 PM

Curently physical money is commonly used. The transaction is done with the presence of the actual money. While digital money requires internet connection and your electronic wallet. All transactions are done online. In my own opinion, digital money is more convinient because you don't need to bring anything along with you when you make a purchase. Likewise, it is safer on your part of not bringing physical money. Both physical and digital money needs also to be secured. Physical money should be secured properly on your wallet or bag to keep it safe. While for the digital money, you should have a secured password.
Laurayaki

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:22:52 PM

The best for the moment is to own both
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:34:14 PM

They are the same in such a way that they are having value but differs in their forms. The actual money back up its existence in the real world while being transferred or moved across the digital network. Without the real money who else would want to receive a virtual money and used it to buy food in a store? Thats why these two must co-exist and they are the same just as i have described.
Yes it is. Both type of money or currencies do have similarities especially when it comes to their value but differ on the way they maximize their worth when it comes to rising up their price because as what I have observed, electronic money is getting more economically competitive compared to physical money as what many people also thinks and says that with electronic money, you have alot of potential to grow up your money and much accessible to be used compared to physical money.
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:57:17 PM

This topic became trending today, in the transition of our currency from our traditional money to digital. Advancement serves as an opportunity for digital money to boom since it primarily talks about technology. In terms of their differences, I could say that digital money is very REVOLUTIONARY for it changes our traditional way of using a certain money.

Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:00:23 PM

For me for my choice i would rather use electronic money instead of physical money,why? because i can manage my money more likely when its on electronic money like bitcoins.Plus the fact that it is easier to earn money using electronic moneys which everyones like "earning"

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
@minajeryll

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:35:09 AM

Like what you said electronic and physical, that's their difference. Aside from that, nothing more. We can spend them both. But the beauty of electronic money, you can bring them anywhere abroad without converting it to their currency.
Tubagus86

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:56:37 AM

When I have to choose electronic money and physical money, I will choose both. Because physical money is needed when we are shopping in a place or country where there is no transaction using electronic money, and when we will go to a country that already uses electronic transactions then we will use electronics. However, when we prefer electronic money we should be wary of hackers.
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:18:50 AM

For me for my choice i would rather use electronic money instead of physical money,why? because i can manage my money more likely when its on electronic money like bitcoins.Plus the fact that it is easier to earn money using electronic moneys which everyones like "earning"
As todays world situation that we are still in the two steps in digital technology in terms of monetary transaction, meaning we are not yet capable of using digital money in all kind of aspects. Digital banking and transaction are good for easy money monitoring and transfer over account to account, but using it on a rugged business sociey from corner to corner then still fiat is the best way.

Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:01:42 AM

As todays world situation that we are still in the two steps in digital technology in terms of monetary transaction, meaning we are not yet capable of using digital money in all kind of aspects. Digital banking and transaction are good for easy money monitoring and transfer over account to account, but using it on a rugged business sociey from corner to corner then still fiat is the best way.
Electronic money needs internet connection to operate while physical money can be used anywhere and anytime.Electronic money needs some basic knowledge about it while physical money can be used by an illiterate. Physical money is being accepted all over the world and all the transactions are done through the physical money .The electronic money is not legalised in some Nations.Physical money is centralised while electronic money is decentralized.
ucingucingan

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:21:51 AM

Virtual money is more environmentally friendly compared to physical money because, let's just imagine how many governments print money in a year is certainly not in small amounts, the main raw material of paper money is a special paper made specifically the basic ingredients of the paper is a tree that has certain age criteria and not trees that grow within 1-5 years just imagine if the tree is made raw materials of money then the forest will be exhausted and eventually will cause drought and other natural disasters, it if viewed in terms of environmentally friendly, if we see from the economics as well as the virtual money is more efficient in production and distribution because it does not require many employees to do it, but still for the security of virtual money is more vulnerable because many hackers who every day try to break into the system and steal the virtual money.
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:09:00 AM
Merited by Gummybear67 (2)

I could say that Physical money is much safe compared to Electronic money. For this reason there are still people who doesn't like cryptos and prefer the traditional money. Though it is trending today, it also have downsides that can't find in our physical moneys making it as its disadvantage.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: