Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:11:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Electronic Money vs. Physical Money  (Read 9479 times)
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:23:05 AM

Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
im still support physical money,i can use this anytime anywhere withouth any needs of electricity.i also use and love ectronic money but the problem is not on all instances this can be use,thats why i still convert my funds into real money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JioMoney

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:24:24 AM

Electronic money is future and physical money will always be there..
illymoka

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:40:49 AM

Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley

I do not see the difference. Money is just the means between buyer and seller. It can have any form
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:00:53 AM

Some nations are already making way for a cashless society, and they have a pretty good reason for it, too. We've come to a time where the reliance for technology has become a norm. and also already money is electronic, they are just digital numbers which we can check via our phones,computers and atms.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:41:00 PM

I suppose that you must not ever compare electronic money and fiat. These are two different things. If you hold paper money, you do not risk, but you do not earn as well. Keeping crypto, you can earn.
Wenmanong

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:51:27 PM

So many people prefer electronic money,  its very safe. If you going to buy  or go shopping it's safer to your bill en electronic. But if you going somewhere and you have to pay a little amount it's very embarrassing to pay with electronic. That is the advantage and disadvantages of electronic money and physical money.
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:01:00 PM

Cryptocurrency is better than cash on hand because If you holding the cash you can waste it fast not like bitcoin you can only do is trade and make your money grow

So many people prefer electronic money,  its very safe. If you going to buy  or go shopping it's safer to your bill en electronic. But if you going somewhere and you have to pay a little amount it's very embarrassing to pay with electronic. That is the advantage and disadvantages of electronic money and physical money.
Yeah thats the problem on Electronic Money you cannot use it to buy on groceries.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
heraldlazaro25

Activity: 134

ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:05:48 PM

There are still many people who dont have any idea about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. They dont know that electronic money is more profitable and beneficial than physical money.

Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:56:40 AM

The use of electronic money continues to increase so I am sure that someday the physical money is immediately replaced, let alone the presence of cryptocurrency will make the use of physical money is decreasing and can make disappear.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:00:09 PM

These both terminology have many differences some of as under:

Electronic or Digital currency have no regulator authority its just earned by mining and have no boundaries to do trade,shopping or transaction.When you deal with digital currency you no need to wait for any approval from intermediary here you can manage all your transactions by own.

While fiat money is at risk of lost and it need intermediary to make transactions.When you travel there is  need to exchange money according to region wise,it is regulated by central bank.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
pathapoddo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:14:08 PM

Different between physical currency and electrical currency is that physical currency can use anywhere at any moment. But electrical currency can use if there is computer and internet. And investment in electrical currency is profitable rather than physical currency I think so

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
nonsonote

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:32:37 PM

Bitcoins aren't electronic money, it is a crypto currentcy, a virtual and digital currency.  And I think electronic money are fiat currency that are store on an electronic device, for example a prepaid payment cards. While physical money are those money created by the Central Banks circulating over the world, or fiat currency.
mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:34:07 PM

I would choose electronic money, because its safe when you use and to pay billings. You can shopping online anytime you want, and you can use it wherever you are, that no need to go out through internet. Not like on physical money you can go outside to buy things, its not so safe compare to electronic money. Almost people are choosing electronic money because we can invest and the price is increasing, not like on physical money its price is remain. But its better to choose electronic because, for now it is compatible with today's world of technology.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:53:37 PM

Bitcoins aren't electronic money, it is a crypto currentcy, a virtual and digital currency.  And I think electronic money are fiat currency that are store on an electronic device, for example a prepaid payment cards. While physical money are those money created by the Central Banks circulating over the world, or fiat currency.
You have not yet taken into account electronic money Following the example of QIWI or WebMoney. on the one hand, these are the finances of banking systems, but at the same time they are electronic.
Lora_ng15

Activity: 452
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 09:07:06 AM

everything is simple, they are financial money, and they can be touched, and electronic money (crypto currency) only in the computer

┈┈┈┈┈ WOWSECRET┈┈┈┈┈
● In WowSecret we trust ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://www.wow-secret.com ┈┈┈┈┈
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:08:26 AM

everything is simple, they are financial money, and they can be touched, and electronic money (crypto currency) only in the computer
Not everything is as simple as it seems. The fact that these finances have their distinctions is true, but because of this many governments start to make problems for users, because the latter manage to break laws in some cases, which harms national interests.
Rafar8

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:34:39 AM

Pros of "virtual" money is visible to the naked eye. But we must remember about the reverse side of the coin. Let's start with the positive.

1. Electronic money makes it possible to pay for purchases and services from anywhere in the world without leaving home, as well as make payments for mobile communications, theater tickets, etc.

2. With the observance of elementary security rules, losing electronic money is much more difficult than usual.

3. The use of electronic wallets, as a rule, free of charge.

4. Methods of replenishing a virtual account are convenient: through bank branches, payment terminals, through plastic cards, special payment cards.

6. Free choice of currency of payment. Money virtual wallet can be easily converted into almost any currency, after which you can transfer them, for example, to a bank account. True, the conversion is a paid service.

7. Unlimited period of use - do not think about the problems of liquidation of the account and its re-registration.

8. Anonymity - when you make an electronic wallet, you do not need to produce any documents.

9. Speed ​​is almost instant payment.

10. Electronic monetary systems work around the clock, without lunch and weekends.
AleksandrKosov

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:39:35 PM

I will say my opinion general. The first generation of electronic money is money transfers and plastic cards. With their appearance, it became clear their important purpose and ease of use. Now we have crypto-currencies, which have even more useful and convenient properties. Given the trend, soon there will be no services and goods that can be paid only with fiat money.

Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:43:53 PM

Physical money is tangible and visible with substance as the word physical itself describes and electronic or virtual money is not. You will see only figures of how much u have but you cannot hold and touch it with your hand.
deviant99

Activity: 185

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:19:56 AM

It depends on the situation, for me electronic money is surely more reliable and it is easy to manage and hide your financial but the thing is the risk of hacking your account. Physical money is used all over the world and people still choosing this because of the availability and easy to gather. For the future, electronic money will now be using by people.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: